New Cat Mom!

KimbasMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone my name is Macayla (: My husband and I are newly married, he’s a US Marine and we’re stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC. I grew up with lots of cats, but we recently adopted our first kitten named Kimba. He’s only 5-6 weeks old and his mother abandoned his litter according to the guy who gave him to me. I joined here because I’ve never been responsible for such a young kitten without his mom and I need advice from other cat lovers :hearthrob:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-090208.gif
Macayla, Marine husband :salute: and Kimba, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
67027656263d7e97202c7e2079ce9596.jpg

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Kimba :clapcat: and please show us photos of Kimba :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome! :wave3:

Thank you taking in this little one. I just replied to your thread in crossing the bridge. Adopting little Kimba is a wonderful way to honor dear Isabella. She would want him to have a good home and know the love and friendship that she had for so long. :hugs:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I just posted to you regarding Isabella, and am so happy to meet little Kimba! We'll want photos, you know, as we share the journey of him growing up. Do check the articles in the Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care section. He's very young to be on his own, and will face some challenges as he learns how to "cat." We'll be right here with you!

OH, and we're practically neighbors! I'm in Havelock, home of Cherry Point Marine Air Base. In computer terms, we're almost next-door neighbors!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KimbasMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I just posted to you regarding Isabella, and am so happy to meet little Kimba! We'll want photos, you know, as we share the journey of him growing up. Do check the articles in the Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care section. He's very young to be on his own, and will face some challenges as he learns how to "cat." We'll be right here with you!

OH, and we're practically neighbors! I'm in Havelock, home of Cherry Point Marine Air Base. In computer terms, we're almost next-door neighbors!
Thank you, and awesome! My uncle is a reservist and regularly goes to Cherry Point. My hometown is actually Rocky Mount (:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, he's pawsitively precious. :catlove:
Isn't he just. :loveeyes: :catlove:. It sounds like this little guy is the purfect therapy for you, and you are giving him the much needed opportunity to grow strong and healthy. Thank you for giving him a loving and caring home. I look forward to hearing how he settles in with you. Lots of photos and updates whenever he let's you have the time please.
:runningcat::climbcat:   :dizzycat: :catlove: