New Cat Guy Reporting In

Gord

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello Everyone!

It's great find a good cat site out there finally! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Gord, an author and cat dad to two mischievous little furballs, Waldo and Juno.

I look forward to exploring the forum and getting to know everyone!

Gord.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
fd7445a8082591feec2da4bf0c2396de.gif
Gord, Waldo and Juno, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3115.GIF
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Please post photos of your furballs for us to see! :camera:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gord

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you all!

I'd like to take a moment and introduce you to the kids...

WandJforweb.jpg

Waldo is the little tabby looking a bit stunned sitting under his big sister Juno.

Juno came to us as a rescue, she was abandoned in a cat carrier in the middle of a local conservation area. Despite being abandoned and then having to deal with recovery and verts for a couple of months solid, she is still the sweetest thing I've ever met. Not a mean bone in her body.

Waldo joined the family after he was born in a litter to a barn cat that was at the local riding stable. He kind of adopted my wife, and so we brought him home.

All in all, we couldn't ask for a better pair.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all!

I'd like to take a moment and introduce you to the kids...

View attachment 258106

Waldo is the little tabby looking a bit stunned sitting under his big sister Juno.

Juno came to us as a rescue, she was abandoned in a cat carrier in the middle of a local conservation area. Despite being abandoned and then having to deal with recovery and verts for a couple of months solid, she is still the sweetest thing I've ever met. Not a mean bone in her body.

Waldo joined the family after he was born in a litter to a barn cat that was at the local riding stable. He kind of adopted my wife, and so we brought him home.

All in all, we couldn't ask for a better pair.
They're awesome!...but you know that. :wave3:
Nice to see you here!!
-Bruce