Naughty Cats

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
THIS ONE. This little black furry heathen decided it would be fun to put multiple holes in the airbed we sleep on. Im moving soon and dont want to buy anew bed yet. the airbed was quite comfy the last few weeks-until i woke up this am to it all saggy and found Hunbun going crazy trying to "catch" the air coming out of one of the holes, adding more in the proccess.

Look at this face. Look att eet. I'm pretty sure it says "i reget nothing except getting caught" View attachment 217479
I’m so sorry, but all the heck this cat puts you through makes for darn good laughs. :crackup:

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bye bye box

Bye bye curtains

Bye bye lamp

Bye bye another box

Bye bye lamp

Following a brief stroll through a paint tin, bye bye carpet, bye bye sofa

We plotting....

Those MONSTERS! Lol! All I can think of are the two Siamese cats in Lady and the Tramp
“Do you seeing that thing swimming round and round?”
“Maybe we could reach-ed in and make it drown!”
:devilcat2::devilcat2:

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Don't worry... I'm safe and sound. And meanwhile Missy lost all interest in the desk lamp; she's into laptops now.

View attachment 243877
Lol! I don’t know, I’d feel better with today’s newspaper laying there for proof of life....
This could easily be staged....
Are you quite sure you’re alive?
And on a level of one to ten what are your feelings regarding toilet paper rolls?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to a couple of days ago I have been pleased with Sombra's presence on the cushion on top of my desk which I interpreted as her wish to be close to me when I am busy with my administrative tasks or the computer. But now all of a sudden she has started biting and even MASHING the envelopes on their holder. What can she find so appealing in them?

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to a couple of days ago I have been pleased with Sombra's presence on the cushion on top of my desk which I interpreted as her wish to be close to me when I am busy with my administrative tasks or the computer. But now all of a sudden she has started biting and even MASHING the envelopes on their holder. What can she find so appealing in them?
Missy often rubs her head against envelopes/documents, books and sometimes bites them, but no mashing or chewing.

There are more kitties chewing paper, golondrina golondrina

chewing paper or plastic

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra often gets excited by the movement of my feet under the bed clothes and has tried to bite them. But between my feet and her teeth are the topsheet, a woollen blanket and a thick lined top bedspread so no harm has ever been done. But last night I must have kicked off the top bedspread in my sleep and although her teeth could not get through the remaining bedclothes the rubbing was sufficiently strong to open a weak spot of my leg where the skin is rather thin. It did hurt and I woke up to a bleeding leg. It is really my fault because I never scolded her for trying to bite the "moving bedclothes" as it amused me and no harm was done.

Sombra isn't at all aggressive and has never tried to bite me. It is the movement under the bedclothes that excite her without realizing that it is me she is trying to bite. I just wonder if some of you have had this problem and how you have dealt with it.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra often gets excited by the movement of my feet under the bed clothes and has tried to bite them. But between my feet and her teeth are the topsheet, a woollen blanket and a thick lined top bedspread so no harm has ever been done. But last night I must have kicked off the top bedspread in my sleep and although her teeth could not get through the remaining bedclothes the rubbing was sufficiently strong to open a weak spot of my leg where the skin is rather thin. It did hurt and I woke up to a bleeding leg. It is really my fault because I never scolded her for trying to bite the "moving bedclothes" as it amused me and no harm was done.

Sombra isn't at all aggressive and has never tried to bite me. It is the movement under the bedclothes that excite her without realizing that it is me she is trying to bite. I just wonder if some of you have had this problem and how you have dealt with it.
I used my hand under the blanket letting her attack then, letting her watch but not attack pulled my hand into sight, still bumping the blanket from underneath until my hand appeared. After a few times she realized that it is me under the covers and 'attacks' are much gentler.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you dustydiamond. I am going to try your system and see if it works for me although it will be more difficult for me to do that with a foot. I'll have to get straight before the warm weather because then I won't have so many bed clothes on the bed. ouch!

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Why in the naughty thread? They couldn't be more adorable. I would put them in the Tender Moments thread.
“Love me!”
“Get off me you freaky creep!!”
*Enter Kung foo sound effects mixed with yowls”
Katie M Katie M
“Darn it! What have I told you about staying your own space and keeping your paws to yourself!”