Naughty Cats

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will have to see if I can snap one today!:lol:

However, I am sure there are naughty kitties up to mischief right now, as we speak trying to elude the camera! I have a feeling there will be more photos posted. Disclaimer: I apologize to the cats and I did not really just say this.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The face of a successful hunt. Glad it escaped though.
Yes, Missy has a hunting look in her eye.! Missy! Is that a salamander mama africa mama africa ? That is funny because Speedy in the past month has brought me two salamanders from the basement! Although Missy looks like she has a lizard. Speedy in past years has brought up moles and baby snakes and is allowed down there only supervised, but I guess I wasn't watching enough. That is the most trouble she ever gets in. These critters get in after a heavy rain, it seems.

I always have to tell her fish are friends not food :lol:
View attachment 203930
It seems like she is partially listening to you telling her fish are friends and partly thinking about mischief!

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, Missy has a hunting look in her eye.! Missy! Is that a salamander mama africa mama africa ? That is funny because Speedy in the past month has brought me two salamanders from the basement! Although Missy looks like she has a lizard. Speedy in past years has brought up moles and baby snakes and is allowed down there only supervised, but I guess I wasn't watching enough. That is the most trouble she ever gets in. These critters get in after a heavy rain, it seems.
R raysmyheart ; it's a lizard, not a salamander. To be honest... some of the ones she catched before and after this one did not escape...:ohwell:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatsAreTheBest

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
After that he through up (not really : )

I have a lot of pictures that look like one of my cats is throwing up. I have yet to take one of my kitten staring into the toilet when it is flushing ; ).

Attachments