Naughty Cats

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, i wasnt near the pie; why do you ask? View attachment 241995
I love the way cats eyes express their feelings, be it surprise, fear, questioning, sadness, etc. usually accompanied by the corresponding body attitude. When they look at me with a guilty expression in their eyes I feel like hugging them. It used to be the case with Cucumella and is now with Sombra.

Honeybunny's eyes are lovely and very expressive.

Last edited:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who knew cats even liked banannas? Major Tom is such a theiving fruit & veggie guy! And it's not like he's starving. He is fed 3 x's a day plys treats! And whatever he can steal from Capt. Jack's dish too. View attachment 241875:gaah:
omg! I really thought all cats detested banana smells! That's how I kept Milly off of our kitchen counters for a whole year: keeping bananas on the counter.

Major Tom is amazing!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra will often accompany her licking with soft bites She doesn't hurt at all and I'm getting used to it. At first it surprised me because Cucumella never did that. It worries me a little bit because my 4 years old great grandson Unai was used to hugging and kisssing Cucumella who accepted it all and never showed her teeth at all. Now when he comes home I never leave them alone just in case. I have warned Unai not to hug her but I know what young children are like.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Olive was very naughty at breakfast this morning. First she tried to eat the bacon and we used a force field to keep it safe. Then she licked the bowl of our last remaining eggs and I had to drive to the store to get more. Cats, amiright!?

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Honeybun fiddling with the blinds to wake me up at 5 am for breakfast. She bats at them and makes them click-clack against the window, then looks at me to see if my eyes are open and im moving; if not, she fiddles with them dome more. I know this bc ive kept my eyes closed all but a crack and watched her. She does it, looks at me, does it, looks at me, til i get moving.

20180722_213814.jpg
20180722_213716.jpg
20180722_214145.jpg

Then i get up and feed her. Since i'm awake i go shower. I get out, and shes finished her breakfast and done hrr morning grooming and gone right into her morning nap:
20180720_173422.jpg

Seems like a nice life :)

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cleaning up after hacking up a hairball ON MY BED. I was asleep and i slowly woke up to these weird noises and then it clicked in my head: HAIBALL! I jumped up but it was too late and she hacked it up right there.. so guess who gets to do laundry now.

I mean shes not exactly naughty, since you cant rewlly help if you have a hairball, but...on my bed??! Thats just rude.View attachment 237489
LOL!! So rude!
I laugh now, but I’ve not seen one yet...:barfgreen:

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
golondrina golondrina - Sorry; it's Matthew 19:24.

Cats can get into the smallest of places in the physical world, and because they are devoid of vanity, pride, greed, envy, wrath, lust and sloth, they'll pass through the eye of Matthew's needle with ease.
Wait, huh? Devoid of what?!
I’d still bet on the camel... :crackup:

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine, could you be a little more explicit please. I think I understand the reference to the "eye of the needle" - a cat being able to squeeze through any little space- but what has Mathew got to do with it? I looked up the XIX chapter but couldn't find any reference to out subject.

Since writing the above I have gone back to Mathew and found the reference to the camel. Thank you.
Here’s what I was taught and believe:
“And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.” KJV
Basically, a rich man believes he has all he needs in the world and therefore doesn’t feel he needs God, and rejects Him. Yet God invites us to Heaven freely, we can’t earn it by anything we do down here, and wealth and health, and ultimately life are just temporary and not really under our control.
“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2:8-9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

To put it simply in another picture, Heaven is like an eternal super-ultra-amazing free vacation with everything you could ever want, and all we have to do is accept the free, no strings gracious invite God has offered us. We have to just RSVP in this life, by saying “hey God, I’d like you to save me a place and I’d like Prime Rib please!”
It’s just sadly those who say “No God, I don’t need you, I’ve got all I need right here. Don’t save me a place, I’m all set, thanks.” They choose not to go, since they feel they have all they need, but sadly, it’s only all they need for now. It’s a clear verse that shows we are the ones who choose where we end up, by accepting the invite, or not, God doesn’t send us, He just sends us the invite.
But the good news is the offer still stands until the last moment, even those who RSVP late in life still get a spot!
Powerful image that verse I think! :)

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Coloring with Honeybunny....

Oh, youre coloring? I'll hang out with you :) dont worry, i'll be good, ill keep my feet t to myself on the black part and wont bother you at all, promise.

View attachment 234607

See i'll even nap. I'm such a good kitty.

View attachment 234608

Sorry just need to stretch out a lil and get comfy. You can still color right?

View attachment 234609

Mind if i stretch my legs?

View attachment 234610

Hey, whats this?

View attachment 234611

Youre not staying in the lines anyway, let the kitty try

View attachment 234612

Being an artiste is tiring...

View attachment 234613

K thats enough for today.. you can have your coloring book back. Youre welcome for my feline purrrspective.

View attachment 234614
Oh my goodness how adorable and funny! And the tongue! Haha!

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
No matter how many times you yell at her to get down, she just looks down and laughs at us. This used to happen at least once a week but thankfully less frequently now.

View attachment 232688
The squinted eye! Haha! “What have I told you about this?! (Scolding) Do you ACTUALLY believe I’m coming down now?” Lol!