Naughty Cats

Mango the Maine Coon

Big Kitten
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks.
I always liked Cactus & Succulents, but never got any till last year.
I've been growing carnivorous plants since 2000. I used to grow 95% carnivorous plants, 5% others.
Currently I'm about 50% carnivorous, 45% cactus and succulents, 5% others.
Thinking of downsizing more carnivorous plants again for more cactus and succulents.
Haworthias are my absolute favorite.
I'd love to get a Haworthia truncata variegata in my collection. Problem is, even small starter plants bring around $250.00 and up for a plant. The craziest I get and pushing my absolute limit is $65 for a plant....

I really like Sago palms also. I'm a bit concern about how Buddy's been interested in my plants more, being that the Sago palms are toxic to cats and dogs. I'm thinking it will get moved into one of the tanks he can not access.
I’ve been pretty bummed about needing to get rid of some of my indoor plants.. I would just never forgive myself if something happened to Mango because of my love for decorative plants

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks.
I always liked Cactus & Succulents, but never got any till last year.
I've been growing carnivorous plants since 2000. I used to grow 95% carnivorous plants, 5% others.
Currently I'm about 50% carnivorous, 45% cactus and succulents, 5% others.
Thinking of downsizing more carnivorous plants again for more cactus and succulents.
Haworthias are my absolute favorite.
I'd love to get a Haworthia truncata variegata in my collection. Problem is, even small starter plants bring around $250.00 and up for a plant. The craziest I get and pushing my absolute limit is $65 for a plant....

I really like Sago palms also. I'm a bit concern about how Buddy's been interested in my plants more, being that the Sago palms are toxic to cats and dogs. I'm thinking it will get moved into one of the tanks he can not access.
Hopefully you'll move that Sago very soon, if not already!
And maybe you'll get lucky on your plant want.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Amelia knows she's not supposed to shred the couch while I'm watching, so she freezes when I look at her. I guess even she can tell it's a really cheap couch. I might've paid more for one of her scratching posts...
IMG_0724 2.JPG

Really need to get that double sided tape...

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amelia knows she's not supposed to shred the couch while I'm watching, so she freezes when I look at her. I guess even she can tell it's a really cheap couch. I might've paid more for one of her scratching posts...View attachment 225385

Sonatine Sonatine - Amelia is absolutely exquisite! Is she an Arabian Mau, or just a fabulous look-alike?

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sonatine Sonatine - Amelia is absolutely exquisite! Is she an Arabian Mau, or just a fabulous look-alike?
No idea! She's a DSH with a short tail (around half length: doesn't stop her from jumping 4-5 feet and more to get that wand toy) and kind of a weird build. She's special and perfect to me either way. I'm not familiar with the Arabian Mau but I'll look them up.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Amelia knows she's not supposed to shred the couch while I'm watching, so she freezes when I look at her. I guess even she can tell it's a really cheap couch. I might've paid more for one of her scratching posts...View attachment 225385

Oh well, you can always put a table next to it or put it next to a wall and let her go for it.
Gypsy with her $25.00 Salvation Army scratching post/loveseat. G scratching couch.jpg
We had bought this before she moved in, but since she wouldn't use the $20 scratching post I bought for her, I returned it and we gave this to her to use. It's so tough it just barely snags. One of her beds is on it along with two cardboard scratchers that she also uses. Our fierce little girl, we love her lots.

Last edited: