Naughty Cats

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
The first pic is the fence she made one jump to reach the top horizontal board. The second is where she got to in a flash!View attachment 226211 View attachment 226212
I couldn't figure out what this photo reminds me of until just now when I glanced at it on my phone. At that angle she looks like a raccoonskin cap, the kind Davey Crockett wore ringed tail and all!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat Pepe is ALWAYS in the fridge whenever I open it. View attachment 226760 She runs from another room just to jump in!
WOW! I'm glad my cats have never done this. I guess it's because they know there's nothing interesting in my refrigerator, ever. *Vegetables and fruits? MEH!*

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 They love vegetables! I have to lock them out when I cook, as they steal them! Broccoli, beans, mushrooms, lentils, etc...They would eat them all. Pepe can get the cat food or meat from another shelf. She's quite clever. Then she passes it down to Smokey.
My guy and girls are very much obligate carnivores. They'll eat carrots, peas, sweet potatoes, and potatoes if they're in the cat food, but my produce? Nope.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Sometimes I cook up some chicken broth in my slow cooker, and add a few vegetables towards the end. I usually put a bit of pumpkin and broccoli. They might like that? Our cats love this. They can have it warm like soup, or cold like jelly.
IDK about the broccoli, but pumpkin is okay with them, at least in cat food.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My new kitten Sombra is already understanding what :nono::nono: means and she doesn't like it. She immediately hides under the sideboard after an interdiction but she soon comes back and offers her kneading and licks. I am not sure whether she is asking to be forgiven or whether she is forgiving me. For the moment I haven't heard her purr.

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of Sombra's hiding places after a :nono::nono:View attachment 230054
Sounds like you have a headstrong little girl there, golondrina golondrina -- she reminds me of my BIG male Elvis, who will mew indignantly and walk away from me, switching his tail in outrage, but then hit the ground rolling on his back, looking up at me with big wide loving eyes and putting his paws up to cute me out.
Sombra is adorable, by the way. What is her story?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like you have a headstrong little girl there, golondrina golondrina -- she reminds me of my BIG male Elvis, who will mew indignantly and walk away from me, switching his tail in outrage, but then hit the ground rolling on his back, looking up at me with big wide loving eyes and putting his paws up to cute me out.
Sombra is adorable, by the way. What is her story?
Sombra has been with me for the last 4 days only. You can read about her in the thread SOMBRA. Thanks for your interest.