Naughty Cats

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here is the spotted criminal hissing at the poor dog she invited to play with her, for gently playing with her. Apparently, the invite was “Play with me, but I get to win. Stupid mutt.” :rolleyes3:
And may I add I just had her weighed in at the vets at 4 whopping pounds- and she was born the boggining of November. I was assured she will be absolutely all of puny when she’s full grown...... if there was a psychology test, I’m sure she would score with a 10,000% Napoleanic complex. :wink:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
And may I add I just had her weighed in at the vets at 4 whopping pounds- and she was born the boggining of November. I was assured she will be absolutely all of puny when she’s full grown...... if there was a psychology test, I’m sure she would score with a 10,000% Napoleanic complex. :wink:
:lol2::lolup::lol: How big is your poor puppy?

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:lol2::lolup::lol: How big is your poor puppy?
He is only 11lbs, and he’s really small too, just very solid, lol! We actually bought a cat tree for HIM because he climbs EVERYTHING like a goat. The cat was the natural next step!:crackup:And he’s always up high, while Buttercup is always low- that pretty much sums up our backward home!:crazy:

Attachments

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
He is only 11lbs, and he’s really small too, just very solid, lol! We actually bought a cat tree for HIM because he climbs EVERYTHING like a goat. The cat was the natural next step!:crackup:And he’s always up high, while Buttercup is always low- that pretty much sums up our backward home!:crazy:
:crackup::flail::updown:

elgecko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
FB.JPG

We have had 4 other cats. They never bothered my plants.

Buddy was obsessed last night with my plants.
I got the laser pointer and some other toys to play with him. They kept him interested for about 2 minutes, then back to the plants.

As the time out, I was in the room with him. Doing some training for a new trick.
getting his mind off the plants.

I sell some plants on Ebay. He destroyed 3 pots of cutting I usually get $60 - $80 a plant, so you can see my displeasure with his actions.
I sell the plants to fund my many hobbies.....
Maybe Buddy's telling me the new hobby is taking him hiking, and no other hobbies can be played anymore.

Had to put tops on these tanks to keep his paws out.
covers.jpg

Some of the plants I grow. Have a few other tanks around the house.

plants.jpg

tank.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 221626

We have had 4 other cats. They never bothered my plants.

Buddy was obsessed last night with my plants.
I got the laser pointer and some other toys to play with him. They kept him interested for about 2 minutes, then back to the plants.

As the time out, I was in the room with him. Doing some training for a new trick.
getting his mind off the plants.

I sell some plants on Ebay. He destroyed 3 pots of cutting I usually get $60 - $80 a plant, so you can see my displeasure with his actions.
I sell the plants to fund my many hobbies.....
Maybe Buddy's telling me the new hobby is taking him hiking, and no other hobbies can be played anymore.

Had to put tops on these tanks to keep his paws out.
View attachment 221644
Some of the plants I grow. Have a few other tanks around the house.

View attachment 221645
View attachment 221646
OMC I LOVE your plants! Cacti and succulents are my favorites of all. And that little Sago palm has my name on it. I lost mine several years back. *Very creative genius hack* BTW!

elgecko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMC I LOVE your plants! Cacti and succulents are my favorites of all. And that little Sago palm has my name on it. I lost mine several years back. *Very creative genius hack* BTW!
Thanks.
I always liked Cactus & Succulents, but never got any till last year.
I've been growing carnivorous plants since 2000. I used to grow 95% carnivorous plants, 5% others.
Currently I'm about 50% carnivorous, 45% cactus and succulents, 5% others.
Thinking of downsizing more carnivorous plants again for more cactus and succulents.
Haworthias are my absolute favorite.
I'd love to get a Haworthia truncata variegata in my collection. Problem is, even small starter plants bring around $250.00 and up for a plant. The craziest I get and pushing my absolute limit is $65 for a plant....

I really like Sago palms also. I'm a bit concern about how Buddy's been interested in my plants more, being that the Sago palms are toxic to cats and dogs. I'm thinking it will get moved into one of the tanks he can not access.