Top Cat
Purraise

elgecko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Don't look at me. These blinds were a mess before I got here.... :devilish:

Blinds.jpg

Back when we had our first 4 cats, we had those plastic blinds in these windows. The cats destroyed them.
When they were got older and stopped messing with the blinds, I bought good metal blinds. They were nice for years.....
Then Buddy comes along. I guess metal ones can also be destroyed by cats.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't look at me. These blinds were a mess before I got here.... :devilish:

View attachment 220243
Back when we had our first 4 cats, we had those plastic blinds in these windows. The cats destroyed them.
When they were got older and stopped messing with the blinds, I bought good metal blinds. They were nice for years.....
Then Buddy comes along. I guess metal ones can also be destroyed by cats.
When did you visit our living room 2 houses ago? :crackup:Looks JUST like it and yes, the miniblinds were metal.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So when my bf's cat was here a few weeks ago, she taught Lelia how to open the closet by sticking her paw under and pulling. I stop gapped that by plugging the bottom with an old sheet. She's been pulling that out.

Finally, I have solved this with an unused table leaf.

Someone's not happy.

20180227_195223.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So when my bf's cat was here a few weeks ago, she taught Lelia how to open the closet by sticking her paw under and pulling. I stop gapped that by plugging the bottom with an old sheet. She's been pulling that out.

Finally, I have solved this with an unused table leaf.

Someone's not happy.

View attachment 220533
*Be sure and let us know how long it takes her to shove the table leaf out of the way!* :insertevillaugh:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Be sure and let us know how long it takes her to shove the table leaf out of the way!* :insertevillaugh:
Will do, but I'm hoping it's enough of a deterrent that she'll finally give up and move on (which was what happened back when she was trying to teach herself how to flush my toilet - she couldn't seem to bite the handle just right and started on something else).

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Gypsy jumping down from a small bench-like wooden thingy the people built to to keep their trash cans from tipping over as we went down alley Tuesday evening...
Fail blur.jpg

She jumped up on it on our way back. I had just thought to myself "I'd better tighten the leash before she jumps up" when Too Late! I kept the leash tight so she wouldn't try to jump down the other side snapped a pic, phone was already in my hand, dropped it and grabbed her off the top of the fence!
Top of fence.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Gypsy jumping down from a small bench-like wooden thingy the people built to to keep their trash cans from tipping over as we went down alley Tuesday evening...
View attachment 220679

She jumped up on it on our way back. I had just thought to myself "I'd better tighten the leash before she jumps up" when Too Late! I kept the leash tight so she wouldn't try to jump down the other side snapped a pic, phone was already in my hand, dropped it and grabbed her off the top of the fence!
View attachment 220682
*VERY close call there. Glad your reflexes worked well on this one.*

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
*VERY close call there. Glad your reflexes worked well on this one.*
Oh I know! Won't happen again! This the neighborhood she roamed as a stray so she knows it well. There are small gaps under the many of the fences that I have to make sure she doesn't slip thru on me!