Naughty Cats

Kitty Mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wish I had a photo to share of a particular time JC was being naughty but I didn't get one at the time. She was about 2 and we had a Styrofoam cooler in the kitchen. She decided it would make a good scratching post and she shredded one side all the way through. We discovered what she had done when she walked into the living room right after covered from head to toe in little Styrofoam shreds. She had this look on her face that said "they'll never know it was me". After we got done laughing we spent an hour or so cleaning up her mess and getting all the Styrofoam off of her which required a bath and she was none too pleased about it! Fortunately she didn't ingest any of it. I so wish I had a photo of that! No more Styrofoam coolers since.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I had a photo to share of a particular time JC was being naughty but I didn't get one at the time. She was about 2 and we had a Styrofoam cooler in the kitchen. She decided it would make a good scratching post and she shredded one side all the way through. We discovered what she had done when she walked into the living room right after covered from head to toe in little Styrofoam shreds. She had this look on her face that said "they'll never know it was me". After we got done laughing we spent an hour or so cleaning up her mess and getting all the Styrofoam off of her which required a bath and she was none too pleased about it! Fortunately she didn't ingest any of it. I so wish I had a photo of that! No more Styrofoam coolers since.
:lol: :lol2: :wavey::bliss:

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
THIS ONE. This little black furry heathen decided it would be fun to put multiple holes in the airbed we sleep on. Im moving soon and dont want to buy anew bed yet. the airbed was quite comfy the last few weeks-until i woke up this am to it all saggy and found Hunbun going crazy trying to "catch" the air coming out of one of the holes, adding more in the proccess.

Look at this face. Look att eet. I'm pretty sure it says "i reget nothing except getting caught"
20180204_144944.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
THIS ONE. This little black furry heathen decided it would be fun to put multiple holes in the airbed we sleep on. Im moving soon and dont want to buy anew bed yet. the airbed was quite comfy the last few weeks-until i woke up this am to it all saggy and found Hunbun going crazy trying to "catch" the air coming out of one of the holes, adding more in the proccess.

Look at this face. Look att eet. I'm pretty sure it says "i reget nothing except getting caught" View attachment 217479
:crackup::flail:Yes! That is exactly what that expression says! :lol::lol2:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Look at this face. Look att eet. I'm pretty sure it says "i reget nothing except getting caught" View attachment 217479
Mer.kitten Mer.kitten

"So what? There's air all around us; what was so special about that air?"

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

*With the hardware on display, yet!* Well, honestly, how could you EVER blame someone THAT CUTE for ANYTHING?!! :purr:
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine --ROFLMOTO :crackup::lolup:

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know! Time for a nail trim maybe, but theyre sharp again in a few weeks so it seems pointless. She doesbt scratch any furniture so its not been a problem til now. Ill probably just put a thick mattress pad on top so her nails cant penetrate.

And yes, shes way too cute to be mad at-its more like extreme exasperation cats will be cats =^..^=

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know! Time for a nail trim maybe, but theyre sharp again in a few weeks so it seems pointless. She doesbt scratch any furniture so its not been a problem til now. Ill probably just put a thick mattress pad on top so her nails cant penetrate.

And yes, shes way too cute to be mad at-its more like extreme exasperation cats will be cats =^..^=
It's actually helpful for your CAT to get her into the habit of letting you trim her claws. Claws that are too long can shred, and they can get caught in rugs, etc. causing HER pain.