My Sweet Lola is at the Rainbow Bridge

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes Mia, she was a beauty indeed ❤

Her favorite wet food was Almo Tuna fish with Shrimps, but she was on a renal diet due to her CKD... A few days a year (New Year's Day, Easter day, Pallina's birthday, Lola's birthday, Christmas) we would "break the law", and she was allowed to have her favorite food. You should have seen her, she was so happy to have it that she had tears of joy in her eyes.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dearest sweet Lola, it's 6 years today since you left me, but on some days my heart aches as it was the first day without you. Your name is in my mind and on my lips everyday, I still dream of you, I won't ever forget, you gave a new meaning to my life.
I still love you ❤

marshmallow2013

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Losing someone you love is the hardest thing in the world. It’s the kind of pain that you physically feel all over you. Lola was someone really precious. Each time your heart aches and you cry, it’s a way of honoring who she was in your life and what you have lost. She is a very special love. :redheartpump:

gohabsgo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My heart breaks for you losing your best friend. I recently lost mine and the guilt of everything and the grief is eating at me. I have so many what if's that I am wrestling with.
My heart breaks for you losing your best friend. I recently lost mine and the guilt of everything and the grief is eating at me. I have so many what if's that I am wrestling with.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart breaks too.i lost mine on Monday.i fell exactly the same.the guilt and grief is eating at me also.so may what if's.i am so lost right now i cant explain it.
Feeling lost and with lots of what if's is part of the grieving process, I believe. After so many years I am still trapped in a sense of void, but I don't regret a single minute of what I did.
I wish you to recover soon and forgive yourself for anything you feel guilty of.
I also hope you have many people you can talk about it too, I find that it helps a lot.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seven years without Lola, seven years of grief, seven years of darkness.
I keep dreaming you, Lola. Sometimes in my dreams you look fine and I'm so happy, sometimes you're weak and sick and I feel so sad because I don't know how to help you.
I would have liked to have you with me forever, I tried to keep you with me, but I couldn't save you. Forgive me for not being able to keep you here. You were my light, I hope I can see you again one day.
I love you, Lola, I always will.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I would have liked to have you with me forever, I tried to keep you with me, but I couldn't save you.
But you did save her more than you'll ever know. :hugs: You cared for her, looked after her and gave her a forever home. In return she gave you unconditional love and her memories will last forever in your heart. :redheartpump:

Stormy accepts you

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She’s crossed over to a land with no more pain. A place where cat toys and treats rain from the very skies. One day, you’ll find this land. She’ll greet you and tell you all about her new friends and everything. Until then, she’s always looking after you, grateful for the love. They only remember the love. Tuesday will mark the day I lost my grandma to a widow maker heart attack in 2021. I see her in every cardinal and hummingbird. Watch for the signs she sends to tell you she’s okay. There will be signs. There is nothing to forgive, either. You gave her all you had. That’s enough. She’s not upset with you. She’s grateful for the years she had with you. It’s been a little over a year since I lost Sugar Mama.. her last memory of me is potato soup and me telling her I loved her… as I gently pushed her away from me… or tried to be gentle… but accidentally pushed her a tiny bit to hard… she slid back, but came running for me again.. and I just went to bed… she wanted me… and I went to bed… I won’t ever forgive myself for it, but I know all she remembers is me loving her. That’s all your baby remembers too. I promise.

Last edited: