My Sweet Angel Baby Crossed the Rainbow Bridge 2/5/16

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much. I can't wait for that to happen. It's just so hard to be patient.  
Today I had a little upset. I received the renewal form for Angels rabies & tags fee in the mail. It made me cry to have to check the deceased box.  :(  
My mom stopped by on her way to church tonight, so I got a mom hug. Those are always good. 
Although lotto went 3 years ago and gentle about ten years ago there are times I feel a kitty jump up on my bed but there's nobody there. I'm not imagining it as I'm not thinking about themy at the time.
My mother woke me up two weeks ago. She's been gone nearly 20 years ago.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Although lotto went 3 years ago and gentle about ten years ago there are times I feel a kitty jump up on my bed but there's nobody there. I'm not imagining it as I'm not thinking about themy at the time.
My mother woke me up two weeks ago. She's been gone nearly 20 years ago.

Thats nice you got a visit from your kitty, & your mom. I also believe we get visits from those who have crossed over, even if we aren't aware, and sometimes in the form of a dream.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thank you so much. I can't wait for that to happen. It's just so hard to be patient.  

Today I had a little upset. I received the renewal form for Angels rabies & tags fee in the mail. It made me cry to have to check the deceased box.  

My mom stopped by on her way to church tonight, so I got a mom hug. Those are always good. 
I am so sorry Kelly, I can only imagine how you must have felt. Thinking of you 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats nice you got a visit from your kitty, & your mom. I also believe we get visits from those who have crossed over, even if we aren't aware, and sometimes in the form of a dream.
Trouble is, I don't know which kitty.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am so sorry Kelly, I can only imagine how you must have felt. Thinking of you 
Thanks Eric.  It's been a really crappy week!  My back was trying to act up again, even though I've been stretching, & started walking when I can.

I've had 2 headaches this week already. Then, yesterday with the licence renewal form for Angel, that got me crying again. Then this morning, I must have been having a bad dream, because I think I was crying in my sleep, but don't remember any dream, but was one of those things where you felt the sadness from whatever it was & woke up & started crying for real. So already a bad week, & it just got worse hearing about  Prince passing away. So hard to believe!

He has always been one of my favorites for years. 

I lived in MN with an ex, for 6 & 1/2 yrs, & have a lot of good memories, (that I am glad to have now).  My ex was a musician who knew a lot of those guys. 

We always went to Prince's club, Glam Slam on Saturday nights, back then. A friend often got us upstairs in the VIP, so that was nice, & we stayed for a many "after parties" there, & out at Paisley Park. That was a whole "nother life for me back then in the 90's! 

So this is just so unbelievable! 

We have truly lost a musical genius!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
What a hard week Kelly.  It must have been wonderful getting to go to all those places and meeting different people back in the 90's, but then the untimely news today on top of everything else upsetting.   I always loved Prince's music and the charisma that came across in videod performances and photographs (I was never lucky enough to see him perform); he caught my eye the first time I saw a pohotograph and article about his work way back in the late 70's - I think he was a creative soul, way ahead of his time.   

I hope your little calico neighbour comes to visit soon so you can take some pleasure in her company, and perhaps a few calming strokes of her fur.  

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What a hard week Kelly.  It must have been wonderful getting to go to all those places and meeting different people back in the 90's, but then the untimely news today on top of everything else upsetting.   I always loved Prince's music and the charisma that came across in videod performances and photographs (I was never lucky enough to see him perform); he caught my eye the first time I saw a pohotograph and article about his work way back in the late 70's - I think he was a creative soul, way ahead of his time.   

I hope your little calico neighbour comes to visit soon so you can take some pleasure in her company, and perhaps a few calming strokes of her fur.  
Aww, Thank you. Yes, I loved Minneapolis. It was a fun place to live "back in the day" when you'd go out dancing in clubs. Seems so long ago now.  (I've been back in Nc for 18 yrs now, wow!) 

I hope the little calico comes by too. I haven't seen her in a few days. I always look out my door for her.  

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dear Kelly,

I am sorry that it has been a rough week for you. Stewball also had the feeling that her other kitties over the bridge, were jumping onto her bed although no kitty was really there. I have also experienced these exact things.I too do not know which of those kitties are visiting.However I know it was one or two of my crossed over babies. We have other things in common my husband is a musician, and we had bands playing in the 90's.We are from the classical rock age.He is a lead guitarist,but also plays bass,keyboard,drums,etc. I know from these happenings that Angel will come to visit you. I hope the calico will keep coming to see you for some kitty  affection. Things will get better but it takes so long. I hope you have a much better week. Sending positive thoughts your way.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@kittylove53, & @Stewball, I know, too bad you don't know which kitty it is coming to visit you. It's nice that it happens though. 

I hope I do get a visit from Angel soon.  I used to have that feeling of something lightly walking on the bed, & I used to think maybe it was the Peek-A-Poo I had growing up.  I assume it was! 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I can't believe that today makes 3 months already!  Where did the time go?!  Seems to have gone by so fast. 

I have been doing much better. I of course can't speak of him without tears coming to my eyes, unless it's recalling a funny memory of my silly boy.   

I still keep fresh flowers on the shelf next to the urn. 

The little calico neighbor has come to visit a couple more times. I bought her some treats!  Visits are just so random. I think it was 2 weeks between the first two visits, & then maybe 10 days after that. 

Once, a couple of days maybe?

The last couple of times she was here, I decided to take out a couple of things out of Angel's toy box, & see if she was interested. She was! We had a good 'ol time playing.  She tends to stay for about 20 minutes or so.

A couple of weekends ago, I got my garden started, & my sunflowers have just started popping up. 

I'm glad she liked the Kick a roo. Angel never did play w/ it.  Must be a kitten thing. 

Last edited:

fishandbones

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You know it's funny that you mention gardening. After my Clyde died my cowhorn pepper just bloomed out of nowhere. Me and clyde would garden together and we always waited for that darn pepper to appear. For me April took forever to just leave and end. That was the month my boy died. I am happy you are feeling better. Gardening is therapeutic.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know it's funny that you mention gardening. After my Clyde died my cowhorn pepper just bloomed out of nowhere. Me and clyde would garden together and we always waited for that darn pepper to appear. For me April took forever to just leave and end. That was the month my boy died. I am happy you are feeling better. Gardening is therapeutic.

She is so cute.

For Angel 

Thanks you guys. Yes, gardening can be therapeutic. I can't wait to see how tall my sunflowers get!  

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kelly. I wanted to check in on you on this 3-month mark since Angel's passing.  
  I'm glad you are doing better. The hydrangea is lovely.  
  Those of you who are good with plants are lucky. Despite my username, I am not.......although I wish I was better at it!

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dear Kelly,

I am glad you are feeling a bit better. That hydrangea for Angel is a beautiful way to show him how much you love him.I have wanted to give you praise for having the strength of heart in sharing with us all your life with him. I thought that only the moderators of the site did that. I had no idea that you could give praise. I am so not used to the way computers are used on these sites. I am happy that I can even type on this thing. I am glad that the Calico girl is visiting. She is really adorable, and brings kitty love into your day. I would like to know how to reach you if you do not post on this forum. I get really lost on how to reach you or others following this thread. I saw the video from Nicole with her Sebastian, and could not stop crying. It was so touching, and I see that you talk with her also. Please keep posting and sending pics. Sending love and healing your way.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for the loss of your  Angel.  I am glad you are feeling a bit better.  The blue hydrangea is such a wonderful tribute to your Angel.
 I have blue hydrangea in my yard to remember someone I lost.  They are very hardy and beautiful!  I really believe we get affirmations of love in our life that are not coincidence and perhaps these red flowers are there for you and the little calico cutie!  All the best to you from Marianne.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@GoHolistic,

Thanks NIcole, I really appreciate that. Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. My computer has been SO SLOW, I have hardly been on it. Such a pain!!  I really have to get it fixed as soon as I can afford to. 

I hope you have been doing a little better as well.:hugs: 

@kittylove53,  Thank you, yes, the little calico girl is still visiting occasionally.  I gave her some treats last night, & she ate them up like she was hungry, so I finally said "screw it, I'm feeding her!"  I could see there were a few cars at her house & sounded like there was company there, so I don't know if she had been fed, or if was about that time, but she was avoiding home, because more people were there? I don't know. It was about 7:00 or 7:30, so I decided I was going to do it. I think she may only get dry food anyway, because when I tried to give her some wet before, she didn't take to it. So I crushed a couple of treats up & put it in the bowl next to it, & she started licking it up. She ate almost 1/3 can! I had a can of Natural Balance duck & green pea left.  She is young & needs a lot of food anyway. Way more than I think she is getting, so I'm not worried about it.

(& she's still pretty thin )

@raysmyheart, Thank you so much. Yes, I love hydrangeas!  I also don't believe in coincidence. I was thinking the same thing about the red flowers. 
 My mom said that after burying our peek-A-poo, daffodils came up in that spot, & she had never planted daffodils!     

So,YUP, GOT to get this computer fixed. It has just taken me about 45 minutes, just to do this post!!  I don't have that kind of time, just to check emails.  

Thank you all for checking in on me! I hope you are all doing well. :hugs: 

Last edited:

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Kelly,

I am happy to hear from you. Glad that you fed the Calico girl,and that she is coming around.I know what a pain the computer can be,I am glad if I can even type on it.I still find it hard to understand where to also reach you besides on the rainbow forum.I hope things are getting better for you. I thought that praise was only given by the people running the site,that's how new I am to using the computer.I hope you can fix the computer soon. It is finally getting warmer here in New York,and we can go outside.It must be beautiful where you live,lots of luck with your garden. I used to have one when I had my home. Sending love and peace to you.

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@GoHolistic,
Thanks NIcole, I really appreciate that. Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. My computer has been SO SLOW, I have hardly been on it. Such a pain!!  I really have to get it fixed as soon as I can afford to. 

I hope you have been doing a little better as well.

Sure thing. And no worries. 

Good luck with your computer!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, Thanks you guys!
@kittylove53, You can reach anyone by sending them a pm. (Private msssage).
Just click , or hover over on their avatar picture, & choices will come up to do that. ;)

Here is a picture of the amarila (sp?)