My Sweet Angel Baby Crossed the Rainbow Bridge 2/5/16

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I hope you find what you're looking for. In all aspects of your life.

As to being single. I have friends that all sound just like you. And the smartest thing any of them do is network friends and join reputable dating sites. It's how many of us find our next cat. Something to ponder.
Thanks, but Yea, I just can't bring myself to do the online thing. It just feels too weird to me. I'd rather meet someone naturally. (for lack of a better word).  Plus, I think guys on there from here would mostly be older looking white guys, rednecks, beach bums, or just too southern small town/ small minded for me. No thanks!   Hope that doesn't offend anyone. 

(& on the other end, I don't want to waste time w/ "players" either).        

Oh, I forgot one you can add to the list. Dwayne Johnson, 

Last edited:

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks, but Yea, I just can't bring myself to do the online thing. It just feels too weird to me. I'd rather meet someone naturally. (for lack of a better word).  Plus, I think guys on there from here would mostly be older looking white guys, rednecks, beach bums, or just too southern small town/ small minded for me. No thanks!   Hope that doesn't offend anyone. 

Oh, I forgot one you can add to the list. Dwayne Johnson, 
Well I've never used one. But it's worked for some of my friends. I do wish you all the happiness in the world. Dwayne Johnson. Yeah that's not hard to look at...

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh, I forgot one you can add to the list. Dwayne Johnson, ;)
The list of wants or don't want? Is he the actor with massive arms? ,

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dear Kelly,

I am glad the Calico girl came for another visit. She has beautiful markings on her coat. She looks very sweet, and she likes to visit your apartment. I know she smells Angel all over the house ,as she is always sniffing. I know that soon when you are ready you will welcome a new kitty into your life, until then visits from this little Calico will help. I hope that you will meet someone who will be right for you.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear Kelly,

I am glad the Calico girl came for another visit. She has beautiful markings on her coat. She looks very sweet, and she likes to visit your apartment. I know she smells Angel all over the house ,as she is always sniffing. I know that soon when you are ready you will welcome a new kitty into your life, until then visits from this little Calico will help. I hope that you will meet someone who will be right for you.
Aww, thank you. Yes, it's nice that she comes by every so often. It will be a while before I'm ready for another. As for the rest, well, I'm leaving that up to God! 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The list of wants or don't want? Is he the actor with massive arms? ,
Yes, that's probably who you are thinking of.  Although I'm not usually into really big muscle guys, but his combination of half black & half hawaiian, is handsome, & he has a great smile!!  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, that's probably who you are thinking of.  Although I'm not usually into really big muscle guys, but his combination of half black & half hawaiian, is handsome, & he has a great smile!!  
We've got one of his films on next Friday evenings.

fishandbones

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am sorry for your loss. I recently had my baby die on 4/4/16. He was my special boy as well. He died from a seizure. I couldn't imagine going through a cancer battle. I can tell you truly cared for him and did everything you could to save him. However both your baby and mine are in heaven. They are healthy and happy. They no longer suffer. I read somewhere that their suffering just transfers to us. I believe it because when my baby died my heart ached. This empty feeling that just doesn't go away. I began eating non stop. I actually gained 6 pounds in a week. My BF says that's just Clyde being a naughty kitten lol having me gain that weight lol God bless my friend

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry for your loss. I recently had my baby die on 4/4/16. He was my special boy as well. He died from a seizure. I couldn't imagine going through a cancer battle. I can tell you truly cared for him and did everything you could to save him. However both your baby and mine are in heaven. They are healthy and happy. They no longer suffer. I read somewhere that their suffering just transfers to us. I believe it because when my baby died my heart ached. This empty feeling that just doesn't go away. I began eating non stop. I actually gained 6 pounds in a week. My BF says that's just Clyde being a naughty kitten lol having me gain that weight lol God bless my friend
Hi, sorry it's taken a while to respond. My computer has been misbehaving the last couple of days.

Thank you so much, & I am sorry for your loss as well. Yes, the battle w/ cancer was not easy. As much as I had high hopes in the beginning, with his body responding to the chemo by shrinking the masses, It was a hard hit when I could feel them spreading. Discouraging is an understatement!  As hard & heart wrenching as it was, I have no regrets, because I know I did everything I could do to try & help him, along w/ his wonderful vet.

I at least had time to say good bye that last week, as I feared the worst.

I am so sorry that you lost your baby to a seizure. You couldn't have known that was going to happen. The one good thing is that he didn't suffer. 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And how are you doing today, Kelly? Did you keep yourself busy this past weekend?

I'm not doing too bad, thanks. I did. I had a friend over Saturday night for my homeade pizza, so that was nice. It's been nice out, so I went for a walk on Sunday. My computer is being really slow & telling me that the cat site is not responding, so I am using my phone, but need to call someone to fix my.computer. so because of that, I also havent been on line as much. It also does that thing where its so slow, that when I'm typing something, it takes a few minutes for everything I'm typing to show up, & then its sometimes all out of order, so I have to start over. Super agravating!! ....and this is all on internet explorer, because some how, chrome is gone, so ??? GOT to get it fixed!

I hope you did ok this past weekend, & have a good week.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kelly,
Glad to hear that you are doing well.
I won't say fine, I know it will be awhile, a very long while before you feel even close to fine. I know you miss your Angel terribly. My Mickey was "my one and only" kitty. Maybe that is also why I took his passing so hard.
I felt that no one needed me anymore.
Your little calico kitty friend is adorable. Maybe Angel asked him to visit and keep an eye on you. He knows you are lonely without him and needed some kitty company. I know he is "watching" you and checking to make sure you are okay. The calico kitty is helping him. Nice thought??
Just wanted you to know I think of you often and hope you are okay!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kelly,
Glad to hear that you are doing well.
I won't say fine, I know it will be awhile, a very long while before you feel even close to fine. I know you miss your Angel terribly. My Mickey was "my one and only" kitty. Maybe that is also why I took his passing so hard.
I felt that no one needed me anymore.
Your little calico kitty friend is adorable. Maybe Angel asked him to visit and keep an eye on you. He knows you are lonely without him and needed some kitty company. I know he is "watching" you and checking to make sure you are okay. The calico kitty is helping him. Nice thought??
Just wanted you to know I think of you often and hope you are okay!
Hi, Thanks for checking in with me. Yea, it does go back & forth. I am most of the time fine, but If I am telling someone about him, my voice gets shaky....Or, like yesterday, I was going through deleting some pictures I didn't need anymore, (hoping that would help w/ my computer situation, not any picts. of Angel of course), & when I saw the pictures of him that last week, when he looked so ready to go, It made me cry.

They are just too sad. It is hard when they are your one & only, & in my case, my first as well.  

Yes, it is nice that my little neighbor kitty comes to visit once & awhile. She's a sweetie, (all calicos are girls, so I know it's a she)
 but definitely young, you can only hold her a second, & she is wiggling to get down.  

She was up on my porch yesterday bird watching. she didn't come in though. Just hanging outside. I came in to get her some water, but she had already gone down the stairs, off to her next adventure!

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dear Kelly,

I know how hard it is to not get too teared up whenever you see Angel,in his last week. These feelings will come and go.It does take a lot of time to even feel a little more like yourself.I know how much you loved your little boy fur baby. I also know that Angel is watching over you,and wanting you to feel better.He knows that your love was all for him and his well being was your main concern. I think that he sent the little Calico girl to see you to try and lighten and gladden your heart.I believe that he will send you a sign that he is okay,and that you will both be reunited one day. Please take care,and know that we are all here for you.The day will come when you can welcome another loving kitty into your heart. Sending you healing and positive thoughts.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you @kittylove53, Yes, I think Angel may have a little something to do with my little calico neighbor visiting as well. I do hope I get a visit from him. It hasn't happened yet. I'm sure he is here in spirit, but haven't 

"felt" him yet. (Like the experience I had after the other neighbor kitty Sheba passed away). A friend said, maybe because I said everything I needed & wanted to say, I said that last week.  I don't know, but I ask him to come to me. I ask him to come snuggle with me, that it's night, night time. I guess it will happen if it's meant to. 

I was a little sad this morning, but I was cleaning the house today that has the big golden retriever, & an orange kitty, so I was fine. I always get some love from my doggie friend Max, & I gave his kitty brother a kiss on the head today.    

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dear Kelly,

I am positive that Angel will come to you. It is meant to be , as he knows he was so precious to you. It may take him a little time yet, but it will happen. He is connected to you through the great love you shared. The Calico girl has been sent to you, and I am sure Angel had a lot to do with that. She is a beautiful kitty, and she can feel your caring heart for her. I totally understand how you feel at night,Angel is there and he wants you to feel his presence. I am sending you love,and peace.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear Kelly,

I am positive that Angel will come to you. It is meant to be , as he knows he was so precious to you. It may take him a little time yet, but it will happen. He is connected to you through the great love you shared. The Calico girl has been sent to you, and I am sure Angel had a lot to do with that. She is a beautiful kitty, and she can feel your caring heart for her. I totally understand how you feel at night,Angel is there and he wants you to feel his presence. I am sending you love,and peace.
Thank you so much. I can't wait for that to happen. It's just so hard to be patient.  

Today I had a little upset. I received the renewal form for Angels rabies & tags fee in the mail. It made me cry to have to check the deceased box.  

My mom stopped by on her way to church tonight, so I got a mom hug. Those are always good. 

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dear Kelly,

I am so sorry that you had to receive those in the mail.It is just one of the many things that happen when we lose our beloved kitty.The pain is so intense and it leaves us shattered.It is good that Mom came by to give you a hug. I wish that I lived near you,but I live in New York State. I can only send good wishes and understanding your way. I hope things will get better for you. Angel has his mighty spirit watching over you.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear Kelly,

I am so sorry that you had to receive those in the mail.It is just one of the many things that happen when we lose our beloved kitty.The pain is so intense and it leaves us shattered.It is good that Mom came by to give you a hug. I wish that I lived near you,but I live in New York State. I can only send good wishes and understanding your way. I hope things will get better for you. Angel has his mighty spirit watching over you.
Thank you so much.