my fur baby diesel

dieselcat

diesel the cat 😺
Young Cat
Purraise
This special little cat stole my heart when I opened a cardboard box my partner brought home after he found outside his car when at work. 6 weeks old frightened I knew I had love this tiny kitten with all my heart now and year later diesel and I are totally inseparable she has grown into a beautiful young cat she is the most affectionate cat with so much love to give she curls up next me at night she totally loves my partner and I she can be nervous around strangers.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign:to you and your fur baby Diesel. And a big thank you to you and your partner for taking tiny Diesel in. It sounds like the love you have given has been given back. We'd love to see pictures of Diesel. ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dieselcat

diesel the cat 😺
Young Cat
Purraise
I have tried to upload pics but can't seem to see them ??

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully, a moderator will see your trouble and help you. I know I would be no help! Welcome to the Cat Site! You will be blessed for taking in that sweet little girl, she has given you the treasure of a cat's love. something that is earned, not given freely!

dieselcat

diesel the cat 😺
Young Cat
Purraise
This little cat knows she is truly loved by us and we receive so much love back
It's true a cats love is earned and we enjoy every second of it

Last edited by a moderator:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
0d13c8ea31366e2c229115fd4127191a.jpg
to you and Diesel, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
68ae3a05b59600a393f84b44e8c9c352.gif
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of Diesel for us to see! :camera: :camera: :camera: Here's a link on how to post photos on this site :- How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: What luck that your partner spotted Diesel and brought her home. She sounds adorable. :catlove: Is that her in your avatar pic?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

dieselcat

diesel the cat 😺
Young Cat
Purraise
She was a very frightened tiny kitten. She has now blossomed into a beautiful young cat it took time to gain her trust and when I did I felt it was the biggest reward for a lot of time and patience her affection towards me is so special I couldn't ask for anything better

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She was a very frightened tiny kitten. She has now blossomed into a beautiful young cat it took time to gain her trust and when I did I felt it was the biggest reward for a lot of time and patience her affection towards me is so special I couldn't ask for anything better
Is that her in your avatar, dieselcat dieselcat ? She's lovely! Yes, it can take time, patience, and of course, lots of love to gain the trust of someone as discerning as a cat. Once you do, you know you've made the ultimate bond and will be receiving UNCONDITIONAL loyalty & love 24/7-365! No one else delivers like cats!

dieselcat

diesel the cat 😺
Young Cat
Purraise
Diesel and I say thank you for welcoming us hopefully I will be able to upload photos soon still trying I have to show off my beautiful fur baby