My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird I hope your hand heals overnight. Put some betadine on it if you have it in the house.

Banjo, no matter how hard to hide your stash, it will be revealed in due time. LOL - so next time just don't put them in places where it could hurt your hooman alright? I hope my Graham wouldn't learn shopping using my card. It would be a disaster if it happens.

To everyone - smile and stay safe. Thanks for the love.

emlovescats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You're absolutely amazing and I want to be just like you! I just don't know how to start because we're extremely poor and we already have 3 cats. I actually rescued one of them from my mom's car engine! I wish I could help more kitties, but we can barely afford ours that we have, so great work on saving so many kitties! My dream is to create a cat shop to help cats & their owners :)

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I want to be just like you! I just don't know how to start
You absolutely couldn't have chosen a better role model than Jcatbird.

If you have a chance, this thread of Jcatbird's in the beginning and throughout is good to look through, and this forum in general Caring For Ferals and Strays has a lot of information. Also the articles that are in this section can help as well :)

Ferals & Rescue – TheCatSite Articles

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're absolutely amazing and I want to be just like you! I just don't know how to start because we're extremely poor and we already have 3 cats. I actually rescued one of them from my mom's car engine! I wish I could help more kitties, but we can barely afford ours that we have, so great work on saving so many kitties! My dream is to create a cat shop to help cats & their owners :)
Welcome to TCS, emlovescats emlovescats and you have found the best community here! Thanking you for loving AND caring for cats. I'm in a somewhat similar situation, and not able to do what I once did in terms of caring for numbers of cats/donating for other cats, but everything we do counts and you are wonderful for doing what you do. Hoping you are able to realize your dream, too! *We love pix here, by the way -- we would love to see your cats!*

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry for my absence guys, but as I explained I lost another of my colony - Angel's littermate. Yes, I believe now that those brothers are not meant to stay with us for long, and just passed by to remind me not to forget loving and caring for the cats and dogs.So its my 4th cat I lost this year alone.
You have my deepest sympathies. :hugs: I'm sorry for the loss of Angel's littermate and the 4th cat you lost in a year. As difficult as it is to rescue one and lose another you are their hero. You have a good heart which is why fate played a role in the kitties finding their way to you. May they rest in peace free of pain. :angel:

Jcatbird Jcatbird I think Banjo needs to join CCA, that stands for Credit Card Anonymous. :lol: She's addicted to shopping. I hope her paw feels better soon and likewise your hand heals quickly. :vibes::vibes::vibes:

emlovescats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You absolutely couldn't have chosen a better role model than Jcatbird.

If you have a chance, this thread of Jcatbird's in the beginning and throughout is good to look through, and this forum in general Caring For Ferals and Strays has a lot of information. Also the articles that are in this section can help as well :)

Ferals & Rescue – TheCatSite Articles
Thank you, I'll definitely read through everything

emlovescats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, emlovescats emlovescats and you have found the best community here! Thanking you for loving AND caring for cats. I'm in a somewhat similar situation, and not able to do what I once did in terms of caring for numbers of cats/donating for other cats, but everything we do counts and you are wonderful for doing what you do. Hoping you are able to realize your dream, too! *We love pix here, by the way -- we would love to see your cats!*
Thank you so much, I'm glad I found this amazing community :) Here are 2 of my cats (Don't have pictures of Perla, my 3rd kitty, on my computer yet)
DSCN5308.JPG
DSCN5292.JPG

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I was able to bring Atticus home from work, but Momma Mia just wouldn't go into the trap 2 days in a row. I know she remembers what happens if she goes in there :). I moved the shelter to the doorway at work and left her lots of food and water to stock up before the storm hits. I tried to tell her I had a warm bed waiting for her at home, but she just wouldn't hear it.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
You have our respect. Despite financial hardships, you still manage to take care of 3 cats.
Welcome to TCS!

Yes, we cat lovers are a pretty talkative group, aren't we
I laughed so hard while reading this.
But I agree.

You have my deepest sympathies. :hugs: I'm sorry for the loss of Angel's littermate and the 4th cat you lost in a year. As difficult as it is to rescue one and lose another you are their hero. You have a good heart which is why fate played a role in the kitties finding their way to you. May they rest in peace free of pain. :angel:
Thank you. Speaking of kitties, I need to rescue 2 small ones under a pile of wood and steel but i can't get through them. They are elusive. I believe they still have their mama so I am not panicking yet. They are afraid of the people and kids playing in the compound so they refuse to come out of their hiding spot.

Thank you so much, I'm glad I found this amazing community :) Here are 2 of my cats (Don't have pictures of Perla, my 3rd kitty, on my computer yet)
Beautiful kitties.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
hello to my TCS family : well my cough is almost gone but now i am dealing with some numbness ( from the cold), tingling sensation and when i try to lay down it throbs really bad in my leftt leg.. doctor gave me some topical cream to ease the pain and some pills that i really cant pronounce too ... i am beginning to slowly fall apart LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.