My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird Sorry about the problems you were experiencing with Fed Ex. TG you finally got the cat food and litter that you desperately needed. Hope all other deliveries arrive with no more delays. Glad you like the suprised adorable kitten. I have a precious short you tube video I shared on the Meow Meow thread. See below. Glad you got a good laugh in over the Owl Kitty video. If I had the skills to put my kitty in movies-i would be having a field day. I just admire the work that goes into the Owl Kitty videos. Hilarious!

Kitty Hugs. :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:
Hey one in a Million love cat 😻💖🐶 Cute kitten hugs puppy #shorts #pets #cats #puppy #dog

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote I am so sorry to hear about Angel's brother passing away too. BIG Hugs. :hugs::heartshape: I hope everything gets better for you. Thank you for caring for these kitties. God bless you.

strider rose strider rose I hope you feel better soon. 🙂

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama I do remember the package left in error! Kind of funny actually. Ants finally invaded it because Fedex NEVER picked it up. I called again and was told to dispose of it. Weather worn, the package split. Ha! Treasure! Four small boxes of Jiffy cornbread mix. :doh: No wonder Fedex did not return. They would have spent more in gas than it was worth. I love that stuff but not weather worn and filled with ants. Lol
Furballsmom Furballsmom I replied about Pepper. Thank you for letting us know.I made a call to someone near there and they called to locate the kitty. It was related to me that Pepper is with a foster now and the second one is there but not at risk. I got a couple of phone numbers and can send to you if you want to check in. ;) There is strength in numbers.
strider rose strider rose Awww! Please get to feeling 100% again! Whistle sends super purrs!

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote I do believe you are right and that is a beautiful way to think of Angel and her brother. Perhaps he is Amare which is Latin for “to love”. Together they were Angel to love. Sent to you for sure and maybe just to bring blessings. None the less, my heart is still with you and both of them as well as CatladyJan CatladyJan and her Sidekick.
I am reminded to think , what would I be, what would I be doing of any value if I had not been blessed by the kitties that have come into my life? I believe they have given me great direction to follow. Well worth following this path. :hugs: You are not alone and we are not alone. The path is wide enough for us all to link arms.

@tabbytom:hugs::grouphug2:

rubysmama rubysmama The deliveries are crazy right now. I am getting smashed items, no items or misdirected items. It’s not just one supplier either. The poor drivers are exhausted. The trucks are huge and filled with items. I have been meeting them outside with water and Gatorade. Some are very grateful and some keep fluids on the truck. Still, lifting so many 100 pound plus boxes must leave their muscles aching. Then you add delivering items to a mid labeled place, picking them back up and deleting again!! I hope they are very well paid! I have gotten the most important items. Yay!
The Whack cat did look like Banjo! Lol Of course, she would never whack a mole. Lol
Have a wonderful week there too!
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Beautiful sky and it has the light of many loved ones.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Awwww! That is .... okay, my heart melted. Lol If people can’t look at those kitty facial expressions and see pure love then something is wrong with the people. The kitties are purrrrrrrrrfect!
I have gotten most of our supplies. Some squished but I am too tired tonight to call again. Lol I am sure the items will be replaced but maybe after the holidays unless eight tiny reindeer bring them.🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🐫 Oops! It looks like Santa has a substitute on staff too!:lol:
We’ll get by.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Furballsmom Furballsmom I think the person may have an idea but please relay what I heard. I can keep checking but getting info through two others and one is an employee there so it isn’t like I went there myself. If I could, I would.

CatladyJan CatladyJan Isn’t it amazing how many people here look out for us all? I agree! :grouphug2:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
so sorry you've lost another of your colony. :alright: I know your heart must be breaking, but please know you made, and are making, a difference in those cats' lives.
Thank you. It is hard that is why I had to take a break from socmed for a while. Every cat post makes me cry. A single word that is similar to what I went through makes me cry. I have been a mess lately but i am better now.

Three of my beloved ones left us in the space of 4 months in 2016, so I empathize so much.
Thank you. It is difficult when one tries to get over the grief and another one passes again just like that. I am sorry too that such thing happened to you.

I am so sorry to hear about Angel's brother passing away too. BIG Hugs. :hugs::heartshape: I hope everything gets better for you. Thank you for caring for these kitties. God bless you.
How are you? I have a lot of catching up and sorry if I have not been able to read your past posts. Is everything ok with you? I pray that you are fine.

Perhaps he is Amare which is Latin for “to love”.
That is a nice name! At least that little boy has a name now. THANK YOU!

I am reminded to think , what would I be, what would I be doing of any value if I had not been blessed by the kitties that have come into my life? I believe they have given me great direction to follow. Well worth following this path. :hugs: You are not alone and we are not alone. The path is wide enough for us all to link arms.
I had been thinking of the same thing lately. If not for the cats (and dogs), where and what would I be? They are the reason why I get up early in the morning, hurry to come home from work everyday, refuse to go to overnight outings with friends, get worried of the future mostly because of them. My life has drastically changed since they came into my life. Chaotic but I am mostly at peace. Frustrated at times but mostly their presence makes me happy. Fall into deep grief when one of them passes or when I am suffering from severe anxiety or depression, but is motivated to come back from my own personal hell afterwards because of them. So the bottomline is, I may not be here anymore if not because of these animals.

I am so very sorry for your loss as well.
Thank you. Time will heal us. The grief will always remain, but at least we can still go on for the love of our other cats.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
In just the last few pages of this thread, cats have been lost from home and got back, lost one home and found a second home, overcame a seriously nasty illness, people have gotten sick and then better, and survived bad storms and drifting delivery drivers.

There's another furbaby, in Florida who is at great risk, Pepper in the S.O.S. forum. Maybe the incredible good fortune that seems such a major part of things here can carry to her 🤞🙏
💝🤞🤞🤞💖🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💗 :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: 💓

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. It is hard that is why I had to take a break from socmed for a while. Every cat post makes me cry. A single word that is similar to what I went through makes me cry. I have been a mess lately but i am better now.

Thank you. It is difficult when one tries to get over the grief and another one passes again just like that. I am sorry too that such thing happened to you.

How are you? I have a lot of catching up and sorry if I have not been able to read your past posts. Is everything ok with you? I pray that you are fine.

I had been thinking of the same thing lately. If not for the cats (and dogs), where and what would I be? They are the reason why I get up early in the morning, hurry to come home from work everyday, refuse to go to overnight outings with friends, get worried of the future mostly because of them. My life has drastically changed since they came into my life. Chaotic but I am mostly at peace. Frustrated at times but mostly their presence makes me happy. Fall into deep grief when one of them passes or when I am suffering from severe anxiety or depression, but is motivated to come back from my own personal hell afterwards because of them. So the bottomline is, I may not be here anymore if not because of these animals.

Thank you. Time will heal us. The grief will always remain, but at least we can still go on for the love of our other cats.
:grouphug::grouphug2::hearthrob::redheartpump::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::heartshape:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Rest you gentle, Amare, dream you deep. Your pawprints are now on more hearts than ever you knew existed. You are not forgotten.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we are long overdue for a smile post. Does anyone agree? Are you up for a new story from Banjo?

Hooman? I have something to say.
0A6E9763-B9D5-4F7D-9595-718671BE996B.jpeg

I may have misplaced something.
CDF15B65-8145-4A31-9A0B-4A0C470101D3.jpeg

It was under the sofa and....
34B8E9E3-80A8-4E0F-BBD4-2552F546A49D.jpeg

You what? Oh. Uhhh... notice how cute I look when I bat my eyelashes?
66A1E9C3-BC7C-43B6-A84C-9A3CD41609A6.jpeg

You cut your paw on something under the sofa?
753B244B-8CAD-466C-B64B-3A9811D50A14.jpeg

Well.... just do this and it will heal.
2D65FFBC-7117-4B91-8138-6CF69AC76A4A.jpeg

Hmmmm. Maybe I should burn the credit card bill before the hooman sees it.
76B9F417-84B5-4718-8F71-259A173C6E0B.jpeg

Now where did I put the mail?
412A5861-F355-424A-A72C-A0840103D03F.jpeg

Banjo?
DE792ED7-2B41-470C-A38B-155D6D27DAA5.jpeg

Do you know what caused me to nick my hand?
AD54D462-08BE-45AE-9C58-402383876737.jpeg

This was open under the sofa.
DEA54497-4F67-45BB-BC39-412BE9BD60E2.jpeg

That thing? Interesting!
FC732FE4-5E23-4F0E-8DF2-85FB0065BDBA.jpeg

What could it be?
DAAC38F7-3914-4D49-B029-CB443237D26F.jpeg

It’s a Swiss Army knife Banjo. I also found the credit card bill. Someone ordered this.
C3CFBD45-8904-4989-9E5C-50C315D5E415.jpeg

Huh. Wonder who could have done that!
01BD4933-E200-4C32-9D4C-4D98A0029A1F.jpeg

Well.... I think it’s time for a snack. See you later.
FBB3EA3E-7589-4455-92F6-7999E0928CBF.jpeg

Banjo....
32B22059-3278-4EB9-BF8E-DAA153B43435.jpeg

Someone left this with your stash of stuff.
ACF968D3-2218-4C3C-A4C1-950CB56FFF36.jpeg

Really? Wow. Can I have it?
AC8DAF60-01E2-40D5-80C2-DAEF1C30D0BA.jpeg

I know it’s kind of neat Banjo. It has all kind of tools on it. You bought it , didn’t you?
F978A823-207F-4850-BE7A-3994F0C283E6.jpeg

Okay..... you caught me. I just thought you might like it and we could camp out or something. We would need it to open cans and cut cord to tie things.
3CAF7EFB-21ED-4AE6-B5B2-BC5321DA9EE3.jpeg

Lolololol Banjo.... you are some kitty! I guess you can keep it. Maybe to open cat food cans?
895EAF38-1EB5-4EAC-BF26-12B351572A3C.jpeg

One thing though.... no more credit card purchases!
70E2C77E-ECC3-4F79-B503-D58BAF31F1F8.jpeg

Okay!
BF9F9CD6-B9E6-4FBF-AF99-DE056D5FAE97.jpeg

Okay.... so putting in my gift card number... gotta get the tent. I wonder if we can roast marshmallows in a tent in the house. Hmmmm. Inflatable beds!
A85B6389-312A-4D45-98F6-D0C5BEEFE156.jpeg

I’ll be the best Girl Scout ever!
Ohhhhh! Cool book!” How to make a campfire and other camping tips!”
Banjo!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bicolorcat::bluepaw: Shhhhh. It will be a surprise!

:running:Who knows what thoughts lurk in the mind of a cat? ;) Don’t tell Banjo but she is getting a fire extinguisher for Christmas! :lol:🧯

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama I do remember the package left in error! Kind of funny actually. Ants finally invaded it because Fedex NEVER picked it up.
Ewwww.... at least it wasn't something heavy you had to get rid of. And I guess the ants liked it. 🐜🐜🐜

rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama The deliveries are crazy right now. I am getting smashed items, no items or misdirected items. It’s not just one supplier either. The poor drivers are exhausted. The trucks are huge and filled with items. I have been meeting them outside with water and Gatorade. Some are very grateful and some keep fluids on the truck. Still, lifting so many 100 pound plus boxes must leave their muscles aching.
I've been tempted to order Ruby's canned cat food, but it's just as easy for me to get it from a store, but with the amounts you need, it would be hard to find enough stock in a local store. Yes, poor delivery drivers. Not a fun job, I'm sure. Hope your deliveries get straightened out.

unless eight tiny reindeer bring them.🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🐫 Oops! It looks like Santa has a substitute on staff too!:lol:
:lolup::

I think we are long overdue for a smile post. Does anyone agree? Are you up for a new story from Banjo?
I know that was a rhetorical question, but I'll answer anyway. Always up for a smile post, especially when Banjo is involved. :bicolorcat:

You cut your paw on something under the sofa?
Take care of your paw. That's looks a bit painful. :vibes::vibes::vibes::petcat:

Oh and back to reindeer ...

1671549821569.png

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Maybe the incredible good fortune that seems such a major part of things here can carry to her
It was related to me that Pepper is with a foster now and the second one is there but not at risk.
DIrectly or indirectly, the positivity from this thread does seem to be quite widespread :)
:purr:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so true, Jcatbird Jcatbird and Maria Bayote Maria Bayote (and quite a few more, I'm sure): Our paths are predestined and those of us who are very caring are given caring work to do. I think that only the most fortunate are given this work because it is in fact the most important work, and we are building up blessings every time we do an act of kindness. We can tell this by how we feel in our hearts, souls, and beings.
And though our loved ones may leave us here to continue these labors of love while they ascend to a much, much better place, we know we will be with them in due time, and we will know that Paradise as well. We mourn for ourselves, for the loss in our life, our heart and home; but we do not mourn for THEM, because they are in the most Perfect Love and Comfort, unimaginable to us!
Banjo, please do not leave that blade exposed!!! *I have one of those myself, given to me by my Swiss boyfriend.* But it is a really good and useful thing to buy for your mom, who is very clever at getting things done.
As to the delivery drivers, IDK how well they are or aren't paid, but they really need to be able to perform the work or they should not have the job! My regular UPS driver was great -- we used to joke and talk a bit. He delivered huge, heavy shipments with a smile. Others? Well, not so much on the camaraderie now that I'm indoors most of the time and the deliveries have become much smaller with only Elvis to buy for. Thankfully, not many problems with deliveries here, even through the worst of "it." But I have little patience with all the SNAFU and FUBAR going on. We pay for something, we need it, delivered, quickly, without problems. That's how business is/was/should be done. *Pretty sure Banjo agrees!*

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote I am fine. I got over that cold rather quickly last week. My insomia and something I was taking lowered my immune system. I have been sleeping much better now. I hope you are feeling a little better than the other day. It is never easy with dealing with losing kitties under your care. I am sure that in the short time you knew Angel and his brother that you made an impact on their lives. God Bless you!
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Well said! I love what you wrote to Maria. Very thoughtful.
CatladyJan CatladyJan I hope you are feeling a little better in dealing with the loss of Sidekick. Yes, this is a very special thread. I feel blessed getting to know Jcatbird and the other wonderful members on this thread. :thumbsup:
Jcatbird Jcatbird I am glad you like the Kitty hug videos. Just precious. I turned into a pile of goo when I first watched it-Awwwwhhh!🥰 Whatever you do keep Banjo away from the HSN. Lol. Be good Banjo, be good!! Love the Smile post. Keep them coming. Well, have a good night.❤

Take care everyone.🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.