My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Funny thing; due to several rather unpleasant incidents with ill-tempered cats, I was never a 'cat person', but yet cats seemed to be attracted to me. Dogs too. And once I had a chipmunk perched on my hand- Michele took a picture to prove it. I guess that means I'm okay?
It means you are superb, respect animals for exactly what nature made them, and they know that. You and my dad would have gotten along very well.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats are far too important in my life for me to have anything to do with people who don't like cats. "Hate"? NO WAY. Get back, evil ones! And I hope they do come back as mice in their next life. Or better still, cockroaches.
:bunny: Not cockroaches they are too hard to kill. Better a cricket. Gypsy loves to hunt & eat (o_O ick) the regular yard crickets, they die in the fall if they don't become a meal. Lots of critters and birds like to eat them.😽

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:bunny: Not cockroaches they are too hard to kill. Better a cricket. Gypsy loves to hunt & eat (o_O ick) the regular yard crickets, they die in the fall if they don't become a meal. Lots of critters and birds like to eat them.😽
Crickets are symbols of good fortune and I love them. But anyway. I'd say dogs, but I know that wouldn't go over well...

Status
Not open for further replies.