My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:compsurfing: Hi folks. Jcatbird got a phone call out to me yesterday. She’s still having major problems with her phone service dropping calls and so asked me to post the following plea. She is desperate to locate and purchase a small to medium RV, one big enough to rescue the clowder and her. We’d go get her but we don’t have anything big enough for all the cats crates. She is trying to find something on her own but can’t get out due to the air quality which is horrendous. She said that when she is able to get on the site she has so many messages she can't get through them all before her phone cuts out so I guess unless you have her number and can get through to her go ahead and message me or post on this thread. She emphatically (:angrywoman::bat:) insisted that I stress this is NOT a charity request, she is looking to buy.:thanks::touched:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 : thanks for the update on jcatbird. I'm not going to be any help in finding her an RV, since I'm in Canada. But I'll be sending positive thoughts and vibes her way. How horrible, though, that the situation is so awful there that she needs to leave her home. :(

How about a slug? Most people do not care for slugs!
I don't like slugs, particularly when they eat my plants, however, I hate ticks worse. So they're my vote.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 : thanks for the update on jcatbird. I'm not going to be any help in finding her an RV, since I'm in Canada. But I'll be sending positive thoughts and vibes her way. How horrible, though, that the situation is so awful there that she needs to leave her home. :(
:heartshape::bouquet:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:compsurfing: Hi folks. Jcatbird got a phone call out to me yesterday. She’s still having major problems with her phone service dropping calls and so asked me to post the following plea. She is desperate to locate and purchase a small to medium RV, one big enough to rescue the clowder and her. We’d go get her but we don’t have anything big enough for all the cats crates. She is trying to find something on her own but can’t get out due to the air quality which is horrendous. She said that when she is able to get on the site she has so many messages she can't get through them all before her phone cuts out so I guess unless you have her number and can get through to her go ahead and message me or post on this thread. She emphatically (:angrywoman::bat:) insisted that I stress this is NOT a charity request, she is looking to buy.:thanks::touched:
RVs can be rented; Ryder trucks, likewise. I am battling my own many crises now but pray help will come.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the update! I am far away too, so not helpful. But yes, renting one could help to get somewhere to land for a while. I'm so sorry to hear this, sneding vibes!!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for this update dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 it sounds like Jcatbird is going through some serious stuff right now. I wish I could help her in someway, but all I can do is offer my prayers and good thoughts. I hope she gets all the help she needs for herself and the clowder and that the burning forest clearing and air quality problem clears as well in addition to the ongoing phone issue. I hope things starts coming into place for her soon.

Jcatbird Jcatbird I hope you have many better days ahead. Sorry, you are going through so much right now. Hang in there. I send my prayers. ❤

better-days.gif

I wish the same for everyone here. 🙂

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
oh my. Hopefully something comes through for her regarding an RV tomorrow, that would be the absolute best birthday gift I can think of.

She is desperate to locate and purchase a small to medium RV, one big enough to rescue the clowder and her. We’d go get her but we don’t have anything big enough for all the cats crates. She is trying to find something on her own
So I just googled and pulled up quite a lengthy list of RV sellers in her state. Can someone closer to her than I am find out the $$ amount she has available and try and get things started, since I'm assuming the hitch for her in all this is that she doesn't have reliable internet or phone? Or as mentioned, rent something and get her and the cats out to somewhere that she can use her phone and get an internet connection?

Last edited:

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my. Hopefully something comes through for her regarding an RV tomorrow, that would be the absolute best birthday gift I can think of.

So I just googled and pulled up quite a lengthy list of RV sellers in her state. Can someone closer to her than I am find out the $$ amount she has available and try and get things started, since I'm assuming the hitch for her in all this is that she doesn't have reliable internet or phone? Or as mentioned, rent something and get her and the cats out to somewhere that she can use her phone and get an internet connection?
Would it be worth us doing a Go Fund Me? Even if we don’t raise enough, it’s something to send. I’m not a technical whiz tho so, if someone here is, maybe get it rolling for her birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.