My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
For those who may not be familiar with him, this is Grumpy. We figure him to be seven or eight years old, but that's just a guess. He splits time between a neighbor's and us, and we both put out food for him and some other cats, so he doesn't lack for the necessities.View attachment 446722
Well, you know what the NEXT best thing is, don’t you??? NY Cat Man, ya gotta build another add on to your HOUSE! The word is spreading. 🐾

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, you know what the NEXT best thing is, don’t you??? NY Cat Man, ya gotta build another add on to your HOUSE! The word is spreading. 🐾
Aside from Grumpy, there are only two other cats, both TNRs, that are regular visitors. I had a thought when he first started coming around about bringing him inside. He would rub against my leg, then swat with malice aforethought, claws deployed, hence the name Grumpy. Given his temperament, I don't think he would get along very well with the other five resident cats we have, although Miss Eleanor might accept him. He seems to be content to live as he is, with food, water, and shelter readily available, and a place to sun himself when the mood strikes him, and also a place in the shade- our flower beds- if that's his choice.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
update on jcatbird : i just got to talk to her and she said to tell you all that the county is on the case about her phone service . she and her clowder are doing good and she said to tell you all that she thinks about and worries about us all since she cant get to the cat site just yet

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Aside from Grumpy, there are only two other cats, both TNRs, that are regular visitors. I had a thought when he first started coming around about bringing him inside. He would rub against my leg, then swat with malice aforethought, claws deployed, hence the name Grumpy. Given his temperament, I don't think he would get along very well with the other five resident cats we have, although Miss Eleanor might accept him. He seems to be content to live as he is, with food, water, and shelter readily available, and a place to sun himself when the mood strikes him, and also a place in the shade- our flower beds- if that's his choice.
Awww. That’s so sweet you accept him on HIS terms. You’re a true cat whisperer.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
For those who may not be familiar with him, this is Grumpy. We figure him to be seven or eight years old, but that's just a guess. He splits time between a neighbor's and us, and we both put out food for him and some other cats, so he doesn't lack for the necessities.
It looks to me like Grumpy has it made in the shade. What a cool cat. 😎

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
update on jcatbird : i just got to talk to her and she said to tell you all that the county is on the case about her phone service . she and her clowder are doing good and she said to tell you all that she thinks about and worries about us all since she cant get to the cat site just yet
Thanks for the update. I'm sure she's missing all of us, as much as we're missing her. I know if my internet goes down for 5 minutes, I start to panic. So it must be totally horrible having this going on for so long. I certainly hope they are going to reimburse for anything she's paid for that non-service.

Jcatbird Jcatbird : I know you can't see this, but I hope you can feel the love coming from all of us to you and the clowder. Hope you'll be back here where you belong soon.

1680264315137.png

Status
Not open for further replies.