My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the laughs Jcatbird Jcatbird with the last night's Smile post. There are Cheeto thief all around!!! 😉 :lol:

Okay here is my Wednesday pic to hopefully inspire. I miss not doing my usual fall trip to Vermont. I haven't gone in quite a while, so I get that itch to look at pics of beautiful Foliage. Here is one pic I enjoyed looking at. It is almost like a painting. Just gorgeous.. Well have a good night all. Take care.

20221012_204226.jpg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom I meant, you’re welcome and not “your”. lol Not a typo just brain fog. :paperbag: The bag on my head makes it hard to breath.:lol: More fog may drift over.

N NY cat man Thunderbird? Now that’s one I never heard of before.

rubysmama rubysmama Oh! I love them being in a VW style bus! (Love the peace symbol on that one!) There was a V in my childhood that was a camper and I use to do sleepovers with my friend in our backyard. Lol I can picture Banjo and Muffin camping out roasting marshmallows. Oh, I have just been corrected. Mackie says those would be mousemallows. :oops: Eek!
Mackie!!!

strider rose strider rose The kitties are so happy they cheered you up! Long day? I hope you get some good rest.

neely neely That made me laugh. The ending on that TV show surprised us sometimes. Will the real Cheetos bandit please stand up?
791FD56F-917F-49BB-8B04-EEFB4992FB89.jpeg

Ahahahahaha! Kodiak fooled me too! I should have known!
8C9E3948-8EE0-4AE4-A7E1-00DA3EA65451.jpeg

N NY cat man I love the “just because” photo of Prancer. Beautiful orange tabby. I wonder how old Prancer was then. It has been a happy and lucky ten years for her.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose I am so glad you laughed. I did too. Especially at the look Muffin gave when Banjo missed the Cheetos.Then straight to looking innocent. Lol
That photo is beautiful. The colors are amazing! I would love to see the leaves like that. North of here the leaves get more Fall color. The mountains are lovely this time of year.

We have a strong storm here and it has taken hours to get anything posted. Nothing worked earlier today. I actually have two bars on my phone right now so trying to get a post in! Lol
Ihhh! The storm is getting scary! Whoa! Wow! Come here kitties! :eek:

Today is a day I recognize each year. Going to try and post for that!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom I meant, you’re welcome and not “your”. lol Not a typo just brain fog. :paperbag: The bag on my head makes it hard to breath.:lol: More fog may drift over.

N NY cat man Thunderbird? Now that’s one I never heard of before.

rubysmama rubysmama Oh! I love them being in a VW style bus! (Love the peace symbol on that one!) There was a V in my childhood that was a camper and I use to do sleepovers with my friend in our backyard. Lol I can picture Banjo and Muffin camping out roasting marshmallows. Oh, I have just been corrected. Mackie says those would be mousemallows. :oops: Eek!
Mackie!!!

strider rose strider rose The kitties are so happy they cheered you up! Long day? I hope you get some good rest.

neely neely That made me laugh. The ending on that TV show surprised us sometimes. Will the real Cheetos bandit please stand up? View attachment 433730
Ahahahahaha! Kodiak fooled me too! I should have known!
View attachment 433731

N NY cat man I love the “just because” photo of Prancer. Beautiful orange tabby. I wonder how old Prancer was then. It has been a happy and lucky ten years for her.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose I am so glad you laughed. I did too. Especially at the look Muffin gave when Banjo missed the Cheetos.Then straight to looking innocent. Lol
That photo is beautiful. The colors are amazing! I would love to see the leaves like that. North of here the leaves get more Fall color. The mountains are lovely this time of year.

We have a strong storm here and it has taken hours to get anything posted. Nothing worked earlier today. I actually have two bars on my phone right now so trying to get a post in! Lol
Ihhh! The storm is getting scary! Whoa! Wow! Come here kitties! :eek:

Today is a day I recognize each year. Going to try and post for that!
So far as I know, she was about 3 or 4 months old at the time. We had been gradually getting her used to us, so as to make the transition to inside easier.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the storm or something knocked signals out. :rolleyes: Here we go again! Lol The kitties gathered around me very quickly so they made sure the hooman was safe.;) Such great kitties!

tabbytom tabbytom I nearly fell over laughing when I saw the kitty in the bag. Scoot over kitty. Make room for me! Lololol
Is that January in there?

A+ on the Pawverb! Stereotyping is wrong and I hug three blacks cats several times a day. They are very kind and don’t object to me at all. Very glad they don’t stereotype us hoomans!;)

N NY cat man I thought Prancer looked fairly young there. She was still a kitten! She looks so sweet beside the lattice. Burdock was still a youngster too. Was Burdock the guardian of the stairs? Lol

strider rose strider rose You really we’re exhausted! Hoping you feel rested now.

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Any updates on Butters? Hoping for all prayers, hopes and good wishes to be working.
How is everyone else doing?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I nearly fell over laughing when I saw the kitty in the bag. Scoot over kitty. Make room for me! Lololol
That's right! January's in there :lol:

A+ on the Pawverb! Stereotyping is wrong and I hug three blacks cats several times a day. They are very kind and don’t object to me at all. Very glad they don’t stereotype us hoomans!;)
:heartshape::heartshape::heartshape::heartshape::heartshape:

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Boones Farm? Lol I remember holding a girlfriends ponytail while she cleared out the farm!:cringe::alright: Lol
Well, the first half-bottle is pretty nasty, but after that it gets better and better...till half-way through the second, when a friend like you is required.

As for Thunderbird, AKA "the wino's best friend," never tasted it, never wanted to.

Now, I'm fond of Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot, but one glass is plenty! I probably go through two bottles a year. LOL, I'm a cheap date!

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the storm or something knocked signals out. :rolleyes: Here we go again! Lol The kitties gathered around me very quickly so they made sure the hooman was safe.;) Such great kitties!

tabbytom tabbytom I nearly fell over laughing when I saw the kitty in the bag. Scoot over kitty. Make room for me! Lololol

N NY cat man I thought Prancer looked fairly young there. She was still a kitten! She looks so sweet beside the lattice. Burdock was still a youngster too. Was Burdock the guardian of the stairs? Lol

strider rose strider rose You really we’re exhausted! Hoping you feel rested now.

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Any updates on Butters? Hoping for all prayers, hopes and good wishes to be working.
How is everyone else doing?
Burdock was THE guardian of all in the house, even us, but especially he was Bashful's guardian and best buddy, and she still misses him.

Status
Not open for further replies.