My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
strider rose strider rose Isn’t toot a hoot? Lol I actually got in a quick pet!

rubysmama rubysmama I am posting again! Wow! Hoping it lasts long enough to hit the reply button! Lol
The service providers here are very frustrated. With new construction all the lines keep getting cut and they keep repairing. Apparently there is a new company coming in that disregards the “Call before you dig” rule. However, I am informing them all about the need for smile posts. I think I need a sign that says, “ Posted , do not interrupt smiles! Violators will be purrsecuted “ Banjo thinks she can enforce that.
I nearly fell over laughing at that photo of the extra cats in that house. I see a Banjo type kitty there. I suspect it was a catnip party. I wonder if that person has checked their credit card bill lately. It looks like the cats are waiting for food and warm laundry afterwards. :lol:
pearl99 pearl99 I am so sorry about Elwood! Poor Jake and SO must be missing him. Jake is a beautiful kitty and very lucky to have you watching over him right now. Give him purrs from us!
Very good to hear from you too! Glad Ian missed your cousins. I am hoping my friend will recover.

Oh my Maria Bayote Maria Bayote That is so sad about the kitties but amazing that your son was able to show you that they saved a life. The little one saw your garden as safe sanctuary. It is so precious! It has guardians angels now. It looks like the baby has a new friend too. Butter! Nothing is better than butter! Please send love to your family and thanks for saving Butter.:hugs:
A little smile now?

Banjo is preparing her purrs to purrsecute those who prevent smile posts.
71809BBD-DCC5-4638-B418-D2D7E96E47A9.jpeg

Purrs should stop them in their tracks. Smiles are contagious.
74E79E79-51E5-4FA2-9C17-0C4ED0151662.jpeg

She says that if that doesn’t work…
5A560E98-F872-479F-B92D-04F2579B43FD.jpeg

She will enforce the rules and can threaten to eat them.
33E0537C-2D59-4C05-9ED8-B51B863CF6DE.jpeg

Of course, she wouldn’t really eat them. She will let Froggie do that.
893EA2A4-6301-4CC3-AF1C-009A70069629.jpeg

Ahahahahahaha!
2EBB2847-617A-44F9-B8A7-8DDA1F205F28.jpeg

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Purrrrfect timing for the sweeeet rescue story of another very fortunate kitten............

This one from the Canadian midwest (yes, that's a thing'! :lol:) (with bonus spectacular sky and mountain 'scapes)

Can't be embedded but can be enjoyed here: Finding and Keeping Nemo

And, a perfectly timed story for this Canadian Thanksgiving weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving to all !..........................even if you gotta wait for yours:flail:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird I adore Tootsie Roll, maybe a twin to Bon Jour??? :dancingblackcat: Thank you for rescuing this sweet and adorable tuna face kitty. Fingers, paws and everything else crossed that you are able to post more regularly.:crossfingers::greenpaw::crossfingers::bluepaw::crossfingers::greenpaw::crossfingers::bluepaw::crossfingers:

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote OMG, Butter is so positively precious. :lovecat3: It looks like the bath tired her out but she seems quite content sleeping like a perfect angel.:angelcat:

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I'm sure you will enjoy yoga and wish you the best of luck. Maybe HeKitty can teach you the cat pose.

Image result for cat pose for yoga

Marjariasana

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone. I am pressed for time but hope all is well and you are enjoying your weekend. Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends.🇨🇦🍁🦃 Enjoy. Jcatbird Jcatbird so glad to see you back. :yess: :wavey: :heartshape:Love the pics of Tootsie Roll and Banjo. Hope everything gets back to normal for you. Glad you like the gifs. I put it up to inspire. Have a blessed week. Take care.
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Butters is adorable. Despite having tragedy strike at such a young age he is now blessed to have you and your family give him his furever home. Happy Tails like this makes me :purr:. Yay!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
white shadow white shadow Oh my gosh! Nemo! Thank goodness and giving thanks on a thanksgiving day. :hugs: This is one of those stories that grab your heart. Thank you for sharing and Happy Thanksgiving to you and all who are celebrating!

tabbytom tabbytom Yes! Another life saved makes us very thankful. Butters is another that grabs our heart.
Are you all healed up after your eye surgery?

rubysmama rubysmama Banjo is doing well. Thank you for asking!:hugs: That yoga clip is so cute. The cat is obviously in charge. Lolololol

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Butters is melted by love. That warms my heart to see complete peace. How wonderful to be so loved. That is a picture of what the whole world should be.:redheartpump:

strider rose strider rose Banjo is happy you smiled. She loves smiles.:bicolorcat:

Furballsmom Furballsmom Darling is right! Melted butter melts hoomans.

neely neely Tootsie Roll is a Bonjour look alike. The tuna face was so cute. Tuna just made Toot bury face in the plate. Yummy! I hope I will be able to post more. It seems that the signals come and go. Busy internet times seem to be when I cannot get a signal. Sigh. Maybe I can get Banjo to be on guard for signals while I sleep. Lol

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose I do love the gifs you post. They do inspire. Very glad to be able to catch some time here. I miss everyone when I can’t be here and the kitties do too! Normal? What’s that? :lol: I hope all is well there.

While I can, sending lots of love and purrs to everyone!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had one other visitor during the storm. I was trying to get a Capstar pill into Toot for fleas so I hid it in some cat food. Little did I know, we had someone watching. Litter mate? :lol:

Hey! What are you doing here?
94B8DE26-43CE-4646-851A-007FA0378627.jpeg

You can see me?
487159FD-E41C-4F38-A414-D33CCC92DCA0.jpeg

Heh, heh. Just stopped in to say hi!
B3E72450-206E-4005-A461-8CBDDE17A46D.jpeg

Well, you are very cute but the cat food I put down is for Toot. I guess you can have some. I’ll give Toot another plate.
77A9FC74-2CF0-4332-8039-FF6BA9530DBE.jpeg

Ack! You hid a pill in there!
DF4D7151-5054-43B9-AEDB-7B0601BFDEC9.jpeg

Thanks but I’m not really hungry.
D0AEBFF6-F6BE-46FD-95B7-5664DF15D640.jpeg

I’ll just see myself out. No need to get up.
32A9ED22-4119-4481-BA54-D48E3DF9700E.jpeg

I have a date with the moon anyway.
76979A98-C422-46A9-B9BA-A61193550C9E.jpeg

Must be a litter mate. Cats always know when you hide a pill in the food. :lol:
45ED1E78-D0FF-4F89-A6AE-314B8729DB6B.jpeg

Somehow I just don’t see the family resemblance. That one looks a little more like a Banjo. Lol
Me? Yes! I can imitate a possum.
22EE646D-8841-4B2B-93E6-FCA8093B7F93.jpeg

Grrrrrr! Ahahahahahaha!
978D6F0A-15E2-44EA-857C-617D2DD24876.jpeg

Possum, Tootsie Rolls, Frogs, cats doing impurrsonations…... Nothing around here surprises me anymore. Wake me up if something strange or exciting happens.
8BDDBF70-46A3-4EC4-88D0-ACB05FBC431B.jpeg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
that kitten is so cute .. hi butters !
I told him you said Hi, but he is busy being playfully chased by one of the dogs. LOL.

What a darling little boy!!
Thank you, indeed he is. Actually we are not yet sure if its a he or a she. We will confirm after he gets to his first vet visit.

OMG, Butter is so positively precious. :lovecat3: It looks like the bath tired her out but she seems quite content sleeping like a perfect angel.
I was laughing when my daughter sent the photo to me. Sure looks like he found a comfy bed on my daughter's lap.

Butters is adorable. Despite having tragedy strike at such a young age he is now blessed to have you and your family give him his furever home. Happy Tails like this makes me :purr:. Yay!
My children tried looking for its mother again, but they are sure she was one of those captured. Its really sad how people can be so mean It was obvious the Mama cat was still nursing. But still they took her away. The others in the litter were drowned by neighborhood kids. One was left dead at our front gate, so my kids gave it a decent burial and not just be thrown away.

Butters is melted by love. That warms my heart to see complete peace. How wonderful to be so loved. That is a picture of what the whole world should be.:redheartpump:
It sure is. Thank you.

What a cutie! :heartshape::heartshape::heartshape:
He has already been accepted by my four dogs, that quick. I guess he really does have the charm. :)

Or this one?
That would creep me out if I see one inside my house. LOL.

Be safe everyone. Despite the many trials including financial hardships, I pray we can overcome everything.

Love and kisses to all your kitties. :)

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote We change the world one kitten at a time. Butters is now part of that change. The world is better with Butters. :hugs: My prayers go out for you, the family, the doggies and kitties. Always.
I have to say that finding the possum had crept into the enclosed garage was a bit startling! Lol For me, the possum and Toot! It is a young possum that I have seen around and it actually comes when I call Toot! I suspect it thinks it is a kitty. I once fostered a baby possum and it joined a litter of kittens to be raised by our Siamese cat Cinder. They are actually fairly good natured creatures and can be very funny. I believe that one lost its momma and may also have been adopted by a cat! Cats are so amazing and loving! Even with an “Ugly duckling possum baby”! Lol I don’t think this duckling will be turning into a Swan but maybe Froggie had a hand in this? 🦢 ;) Froggie was nearby! However…. possum will not be coming in to live with the kitties!:lol: Froggie needs the company outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.