My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 i lost my grandma back on may 13th 2022 and so i know how you feel inside and im still having dreams of her
Oh yeah. I'm sorry for your loss! My losses started when I was 6, with my paternal grandfather. Since then, there have been SO MANY losses, of relatives, feline family members and friends, human friends, and others. Loss is part of life and when you have a lot of friends and loved ones, you lose a lot of them. How well I know.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I'm going for eye surgery tomorrow morning to remove some fat tissues on my left eye. The medical term for the condition is called Ocular Fat Prolapse. I've been delaying the surgery for a number of years already and now I've decided to go ahead with it.

I may be out of order for the next few days but if conditions are ok, I'll be here.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going for eye surgery tomorrow morning to remove some fat tissues on my left eye. The medical term for the condition is called Ocular Fat Prolapse. I've been delaying the surgery for a number of years already and now I've decided to go ahead with it.

I may be out of order for the next few days but if conditions are ok, I'll be here.
All the best to you and may it go well! Not familiar with that op but eye surgery is amazingly good these days and I'm thinking the doctors there are probably among the very best. We'll all "hold the fort" for you here. Wishing you a comfortable and quick recuperation!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
All the best to you and may it go well! Not familiar with that op but eye surgery is amazingly good these days and I'm thinking the doctors there are probably among the very best. We'll all "hold the fort" for you here. Wishing you a comfortable and quick recuperation!
I second that! :thumbsup:

I hope the procedure goes smoothly and January helps watch over you when you're recuperating. :catlove:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise

I pray the procedure will go smoothly too. Take your time, although we will miss you. But it is important that you rest after the surgery. God bless.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird : hope all is going well at Chez Catbird. Hugs to you and the clowder. :grouphug2:

It is SO good to be back! I had my cardiac ablation done early Wednesday morning, and was home on Friday, but just rested for a couple of days. I feel MUCH better, although my muscles are weak from not being able to move much for two years. That said, I can walk from the front of the apartment to the back twice without being exhausted!
Glad everything went well, and that you're feeling MUCH better already. :redheartpump:

Good luck with the procedure. I hope it's successful, and that you have a speedy, and full, recovery

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
It is SO good to be back! I had my cardiac ablation done early Wednesday morning, and was home on Friday, but just rested for a couple of days. I feel MUCH better, although my muscles are weak from not being able to move much for two years. That said, I can walk from the front of the apartment to the back twice without being exhausted!
I'm glad it went well! Welcome back!

Thinking of you with your surgery! I hope all goes well.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomeback2::grouphug::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump: Welcome back Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I am glad you are back and praying for your recovery. tabbytom tabbytom Praying for you, too. I have had my share of eye troubles and surgeries so my heart goes out to you as well. Here's to a speedy recovery. Take it easy and rest your eyes, but before you do, please see pic below to help you relax.:happycat:

Jcatbird Jcatbird and everyone else here, I hope all is well. I hope your week is going well so far. Take care. 🙂

lake-mountain.gif

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomeback2::grouphug::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump: Welcome back Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I am glad you are back and praying for your recovery. tabbytom tabbytom Praying for you, too. I have had my share of eye troubles and surgeries so my heart goes out to you as well. Here's to a speedy recovery. Take it easy and rest your eyes, but before you do, please see pic below to help you relax.:happycat:

Jcatbird Jcatbird and everyone else here, I hope all is well. I hope your week is going well so far. Take care. 🙂

View attachment 431112
*Back at'cha Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose *
IMG_0890.JPG

*Whitney Portal, High Sierras, California*

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Wait...aren't you having surgery??? I know the hours are different but...??? You already had it? But aren't you supposed to be offline for awhile to recuperate?
Needed the catnip to keep me sedated. Am at the the hospital now. Surgery at 8:30 am

Status
Not open for further replies.