dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:compsurfing: If anyone has dealt with a visually impaired kitty - L lunablindcat - on the 'Blind Cats Whiskers Getting Mysteriously Broken' thread is seeking input. Even if you haven't known any blind kittys a drop in to see beautiful Luna & say hi would be great :bouquet::bunny:

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Am talking with Jcatbird Jcatbird , who is a bit out of touch right now. She got through to me on a total fluke. They have had a tornado that has taken down towers, but she and the kittehs are all fine. She will be back on as soon as cell service allows. She sends love to all.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am talking with Jcatbird Jcatbird , who is a bit out of touch right now. She got through to me on a total fluke. They have had a tornado that has taken down towers, but she and the kittehs are all fine. She will be back on as soon as cell service allows. She sends love to all.
And Baby Su, Elvis and I send it right back. TYSM for the UPdate!

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the update!

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Because we have skunks, raccoons, and various other critters roaming around, we don't leave food out overnight, but rather I put it out just before daylight, before the starlings can see it. Well, I went to do that this morning, and lo and behold EIGHTBALL IS BACK!!! It has been almost 4 months since last he appeared, but he was sitting on top of the feeding station when I opened the door. Not only did he not run off when he saw me, HE MEOWED AT ME!!! It is too bad that bringing him inside is not an option, but as long as he wants it, there will be food, water, and shelter for him here.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thanks for letting us know. Glad they're all ok.

Have a great day, everyone!

happy-wednesday-15.gif

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Well, I went to do that this morning, and lo and behold EIGHTBALL IS BACK!!! It has been almost 4 months since last he appeared, but he was sitting on top of the feeding station when I opened the door. Not only did he not run off when he saw me, HE MEOWED AT ME!!
8 Ball Feature.jpg ?

I remember him! Glad that he's back and remembers you!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally a chance to get online. It may be brief because it goes in and out again quickly. It was a very long night. Lol It will be happening again this afternoon so I may not be able to get back on site. The damage near us was extensive and I am just now finding out more. Wow. The whole south had bad storms and South Carolina was hit so prayers for everyone impacted. It looks like Florida may be getting some today. For anyone in these areas, please bring in any animal possible and be prepared to listen to weather warnings. Sending good vibes, hopes, purrs and prayers your way. :vibes::heartshape:
I will come back later if possible.
The storms may leave us a little rough around the edges but…
D5675023-BB25-4F8C-AEF2-F1647B3C479A.jpeg

We can still find great things around us.
D7DBC9AC-E863-40D5-BB28-B2496DB165F0.jpeg

We send an outpouring of purrs to go with the rain. Love from all at Chez Catbird!

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally a chance to get online. It may be brief because it goes in and out again quickly. It was a very long night. Lol It will be happening again this afternoon so I may not be able to get back on site. The damage near us was extensive and I am just now finding out more. Wow. The whole south had bad storms and South Carolina was hit so prayers for everyone impacted. It looks like Florida may be getting some today. For anyone in these areas, please bring in any animal possible and be prepared to listen to weather warnings. Sending good vibes, hopes, purrs and prayers your way. :vibes::heartshape:
I will come back later if possible.
The storms may leave us a little rough around the edges but… View attachment 416123
We can still find great things around us.
View attachment 416124

We send an outpouring of purrs to go with the rain. Love from all at Chez Catbird!
Today's CNN warns that it's not done by any means, in your area and others. Batten 'em down and stay safe all!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Nice butterfly!
I couldn't help but notice that magnificent butterfly too! 🦋

Thanks so much for updating us about the storms in your area Jcatbird Jcatbird I'm terribly sorry about the extensive damage but relieved that the cats and you are all safe and secure. :hugs: I have a good friend in MS and they are experiencing the wrath of mother nature too. Sending hugs and prayers for the storms to pass soon.:crossfingers: 🙏 :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.