Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
mochi-peachcat-cute-cat.gif
mimibubu.gif

Jcatbird Jcatbird I am so glad to hear that Banjo is doing better. I know how worrisome it can be when a cat is not eating or eliminating properly. I hope the results turn up negative and Banjo doesn't have anything serious. I hope whatever it is, it can be corrected easily enough. Still praying. All the best to you and everyone at Chez Catbird. ❤

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom Yes! Banjo is on the prowl again! Yay!!!!
The poop chart is a great idea. I wonder if I could make a wall version of that?🤔 Floor to ceiling……. Could work! I just have to follow every cat. Maybe they make a litter box alarm? Lol That would help!

M maggiedemi I hope we all thrive too. All those in our care too.

The kitties help me practice. Lol

It is different having a house but remember, that brings its own set of problems. Different , for sure, but they can be serious and overwhelming at times too. Especially as we get older. The repairs, taxes, insurance, maintaining the building, the yard and so many more details. Doing it as one human (with some cat help lol) keeps a person busy. Fortunately the kitties remind me to stop and smell the flowers. They are the everything.

We are all essential in some way. We may not be aware of all the details but we are each a piece in a giant picture.:hugs:

Banjo says yo thank you and that she has a smile coming for us. She likes the name Magnificent! Lol
BTW I think you would love the foods here.

neely neely Thank you. They raised the dose of her medicine so I am hoping it keeps her moving. ;) That would help us all. :heartshape:

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I know! Banjo knew right where that syringe belonged. IHHO. Lol Or…. Not so humble? :lol: You might like the foods here too. Many cultures come together here and food festivals offer them all.

rubysmama rubysmama Thank you! Caturday has been busy. I prepared bone broth for Banjo. She drank a little that was added to her food. Some of the other kitties like it and some have not paid any attention to it yet. Mountain Bear licked the plate! I think this may be something great for some here. However, someone buried a dish of it. Lol I don’t know which kitty but obviously they either wanted to save it for later or cover the smell.:dunno: Lol If it helps them, it will be worth it.

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 I think that chart is a great idea too! It’s a good reminder of normal patterns.
The little Ginger in the cartoon made me think of Pawpurr! :lol:

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Thank you! I am expecting some form of treatment if the ultrasound was correct. Staying on lactulose is not going to be a permanent answer. Hoping for some permanent answer that will be the easiest possible for her.

As I was writing this, Banjo began to strain again. I have been following her from box to box. She finally ended up on the utility room. I just kept thinking, relax Banjo, relax. Yay!!! We have poop down!
Right now she can sleep in there for awhile with Whistle! I know she pooped and she can enjoy being with her brother. Any more treasures in the box are just a bonus! Happy dance! For this, I am extremely grateful. So very grateful.

Where else in this world can we go to fully appreciate a kitty poo? Lol It can be the simple things that mean the most.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama Yes! A happy dream that comes true.

neely neely I love that version of Wonderful World!
Banjo woke up at the vet being mad. Lol That’s all good though. It’s shows she felt good enough to be adamant that she wanted to come home.

@pearl99 Tribbles we’re quite a problem and I thought the way Kirk reacted was hilarious. Thanks for the reminder. Lol

Those clouds were amazing. That smoky face made me do a double take. I have never seen a smiley face cloud before.🙂 The heart was sweet.

M maggiedemi It never hurts to help good things along.
Metaphor for sure.
The condition with Banjo may be serious. Not sure yet.
Well and safe and sound for all.:cloud9:

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Yes to all that about Banjo. Hope.
Those kittens were out by my back door one day. Beautiful, beautiful babies. I always suspected they belonged to Mittwo but never knew. Things were very bad for kitties back then and I guess she brought them this close for safety. I took them in quickly. I got Mittwo later.
The kittens were Churchill and Harlequin in the photo and they had three siblings, Shakespeare, Domino and Theater. All got adopted and I still get updated on three of them. I get to visit Shakespeare in person! Lol
I think your could face is laughing. :lol:

ShakespeareView attachment 415605
Churchill
View attachment 415606
Harlequin
View attachment 415607
Domino
View attachment 415608View attachment 415609
Theatre
View attachment 415610View attachment 415611
I am so glad that I found them.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Thank you. Please continue. The vet drew cells from it so it does not seem to be a hair all but maybe it just contains something inside a hairball. We can hope for anything and everything.
I love that song and IZ too. Moving voice and person.

@strider rose Thank you! Banjo will bathe in that healing light.
My goodness! The kitties are so adorable.

It took me some time to keep track on what's happening, but here's to continuously pray for Banjo's 100% recovery. I am also very glad she is home again.

Guys, here's to let you also know I am home now with my kids and my dogs. In fact, one of the doggies follows me around the house wherever I go and sleeps with me in bed. He is now staring at me while I type this.

Be well and safe everyone.
Again, here's praying and sending positive vibes for Banjo. :vibes:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Time for a smile? I’m ready!
Since Banjo has to be by herself some right now, I thought she might want a friend.
410316DD-163B-4D95-B6E8-ED9B6228C5B8.jpeg

Banjo! Someone came to see you!
EABEDE66-26E9-4B4A-9D25-8BA96B9FFCDE.jpeg

I happened to see this when I was out hunting special good for Banjo. If she has to be isolated or go back to the vet without Whistle, a Univorn will be good company. Besides the ones on her blankets.
52871A65-6752-4DED-B362-6FAED2E4206A.jpeg

Check it out Banjo.
D450A3CC-2CF7-45D7-90D3-BA909FCF7F69.jpeg

No…. I didn’t get her online! Lol
A6E9EA52-EF23-4F04-96BB-47A4CA7C1C4B.jpeg

What do you think?
FEFC9014-F5CC-4ED3-B16F-4702E0CA8EDA.jpeg

She has a warm heart Banjo.
3EB2C12C-A118-4548-8CFF-7C7BC2477E28.jpeg

Reading the instructions?
38EC1F21-4B6A-42D0-9803-86DAB4B58E35.jpeg

You just take cate of her with love.
83307579-7734-4F0A-B4A6-EF3F638FDDC8.jpeg

Awwww! Unicorn kisses?
7A6B646E-FB09-4CF9-BB95-949C2892E9E1.jpeg

You want her to be free?
B166F7FA-15C8-45C0-BF4F-D9E87D3AB2C1.jpeg

Well, let’s get her off the cardboard.
3E665801-9120-4B34-89C3-2DE962C4EC39.jpeg

Getting to know her?
1BD9C29B-66EF-435E-8BE8-D265D5340BEE.jpeg

Oh my! Your hooman is smiling Banjo! You too!
ED690E70-E6B6-4D7A-BE10-4D8425A9C6B6.jpeg

I take this to mean you have accepted her?
DC6B4475-8713-49EA-981C-968277FCA198.jpeg

Yes.
CF09E5E5-69D5-44D1-8E28-F15A76C5BBBC.jpeg

Already giving her love! You are a great friend to have Banjo.
2AF39D8B-8AAD-427C-B58D-2927F2CEDC99.jpeg

Can I pet her?
C6A3F861-E788-4D06-AD1B-9C6111E8F675.jpeg

Lol Okay! She is all yours!
9C2B3ECE-20D2-48B9-8FE8-8A459E408030.jpeg

The Unicorn is a hit! Banjo is taking her to eat. Lol
2B7F834D-4BBD-4076-9C94-339DE2106C82.jpeg

You and the Unicorn like food with pumpkin in it? Another hit.
F078A1D7-7E27-44B3-8A0D-5B2BFA02EC38.jpeg

Now where are you taking her?
4B435CE1-EFDD-49B7-AD85-F539EE514942.jpeg

Ah! To the Unicorn blanket.
4CB3C4ED-91E1-42A4-891A-088294070926.jpeg

You seem very content Banjo. Full tummy and your new baby.
A0612C37-E05C-4765-A5A4-E62A2DBB2CA1.jpeg

It’s a good day. It doesn’t get much better.
7D94D4C0-8552-46E1-861A-629F552EA3FA.jpeg

Are you telling me something?
AA5CE962-E40C-4BAF-90AA-C07FDA85E632.jpeg

Excuse us hooman. We would like some privacy. She is going to kiss ne
3C72C949-18EC-4612-A838-485FCDFB502C.jpeg

Exit time for the hooman! Lol Sweet dreams of magic and kisses.:heartshape::bicolorcat:🦄:redheartpump:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote I am so happy that you are there with the children and doggies. I know this has been a long time dream for you. Dreams do come true. The pup is snuggling you at night? Awww! So very sweet. Very good to know you got there okay! Thank you for letting us know.:heartshape:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote I am so happy that you are there with the children and doggies. I know this has been a long time dream for you. Dreams do come true. The pup is snuggling you at night? Awww! So very sweet. Very good to know you got there okay! Thank you for letting us know.:heartshape:
Thank you, my friend. And I do wish the same happiness for us all.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Very clever idea!
The poop chart is a great idea. I wonder if I could make a wall version of that?🤔 Floor to ceiling……. Could work! I just have to follow every cat. Maybe they make a litter box alarm? Lol That would help!
Yea, An alarm may work :lol:
I also have a chart to record the time and amount of food intake each day.

Yea! Poop Party :banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :lol:
Excuse us hooman. We would like some privacy. She is going to kiss ne
Great to see Banjo up and about :heartshape:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my stars, Banjo and her new Unicorn pal compliment one another so well. 🦄 I'm thrilled Banjo liked the pumpkin with her food too.
A full tummy should mean a good night's sleep for everyone especially Jcatbird Jcatbird . 🤗

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Thank you for letting us know you arrived home safely. I can't imagine how excited you must feel to be reunited with your family and furry crew. 🐾 Enjoy your special time with them.💞

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 So what happened?!?!?!??? Everything okay? Police get their person? Just glad it wasn’t right there!
WELL...It turns out that a man tried to rob a nearby convenience store at gunpoint. The manager on duty had a bigger gun, and hit his silent alarm. The guy saw the bigger gun, and took off running. The cops came screaming in, asked which way he went JUST as one of the neighbors across the parking lot from me called 911 to report a man ran by with a gun, and into the woods. LOL, he tried to hide, but hid in a patch of poison ivy, which, it turns out, he is quite allergic to. They found him gasping on the ground, called an ambulance. I assume they used an epi pen, but he was hauled off to the ER, and hence, I'm sure, to jail. And all is quiet again!

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
WELL...It turns out that a man tried to rob a nearby convenience store at gunpoint. The manager on duty had a bigger gun, and hit his silent alarm. The guy saw the bigger gun, and took off running. The cops came screaming in, asked which way he went JUST as one of the neighbors across the parking lot from me called 911 to report a man ran by with a gun, and into the woods. LOL, he tried to hide, but hid in a patch of poison ivy, which, it turns out, he is quite allergic to. They found him gasping on the ground, called an ambulance. I assume they used an epi pen, but he was hauled off to the ER, and hence, I'm sure, to jail. And all is quiet again!
You could call that karma, among other things. Glad you are safe.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course! Those are little circular slices of bliss.
Ha! I knew of all people, you might have sampled them. I might order some. Worth a try.

It is different having a house but remember, that brings its own set of problems.
Better than living in someone else's home, where I have nothing of my own.

We are all essential in some way. We may not be aware of all the details but we are each a piece in a giant picture.
I would like to get well enough to be essential. I can't do much right now.

I think you would love the foods here.
I'm a real foodie for sure. Food/Drink is what keeps me going.

She likes the name Magnificent!
I would love to be Magnificent some day.

You might like the foods here too. Many cultures come together here and food festivals offer them all.
That sounds like fun. I hope I get well enough to go to a food festival.

It can be the simple things that mean the most.
Yes. Just to be well and have my own home/things would be enough. A washing machine...

here's to let you also know I am home now with my kids and my dogs.
Are you working overseas? When will you go back for good, or will you?

Already giving her love! You are a great friend to have Banjo.
She learned from the best! Her mama.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi Yes, many of those have brought joy in the past. But beware: South Asian food, especially sweets, is addictive and can really put the padding on. :insertevillaugh: My navrattan korma is (in)famous. Warning: Don't ever try onion kulcha. If you do, I am not to blame.:insertevillaugh:
And yes, Jcatbird Jcatbird , owning a home is fraught with challenges, to say the least! Mine is 85 years old so it does need loving care. Just wish I had the $$$ to do that. Fortunately I was still on warranty to get a leak in the roof patched by my contractors! We had a serious rain last week and plop, plop, plop in one of my master bedroom closets (luckily, not on the clothes! but still not good on the wood floor) and I just about lost it until I remembered to pull my contractors' file and found I was still good. BIG sigh of relief. If I had the money I'd get several big things done but I don't so I can't. It's a shame! In CA you are forced to carry "health care" insurance, which I never use, but with that money, I could do some of these things. Or buy more food. It's a crime to make people do this! but that's what it is here and if you don't, you're penalized. Like getting blood from a stone, but in this case, the stone MUST bleed.
So glad you are home, Maria Bayote Maria Bayote and enjoying your time with your family!
Sweet Banjo! So glad you are eating and enjoying that pumpkin and feeling better. May that continue and may you thrive!
Yes, food festivals are wonderful. It's weird how some people will only eat their own culture's foods when, to me, food is food and as long as I am able to have it and it doesn't have ingredients I don't like, I am willing to try it.
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 OMG! So glad the guy was apprehended! There is so much desperation in these times, with almost all being in the hands of very few, and so many having next to nothing. NOT a good prescription for a healthy society.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, owning a home is not for the faint of heart. Ours is almost 120 years old, and the costs surely do add up. Like last year, when we needed a new roof, it came to over $18K; the work in the kitchen was almost $10K 3 years ago, and on and on. Fortunately, because we both worked and were frugal, we had the money saved up to pay cash for both jobs. The next item is a new water heater before the current one decides to start leaking, as it is 15 years old now. And then there's fixing the front porch, putting in new wiring for 2 ceiling fans, painting the exterior, fixing the ceiling in one of the bedrooms................

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, owning a home is not for the faint of heart. Ours is almost 120 years old, and the costs surely do add up. Like last year, when we needed a new roof, it came to over $18K; the work in the kitchen was almost $10K 3 years ago, and on and on. Fortunately, because we both worked and were frugal, we had the money saved up to pay cash for both jobs. The next item is a new water heater before the current one decides to start leaking, as it is 15 years old now. And then there's fixing the front porch, putting in new wiring for 2 ceiling fans, painting the exterior, fixing the ceiling in one of the bedrooms................
Yes. Sounds so familiar. But we love our homes! My friends in Ukraine are okay for right now and they are always in my Prayers and the prayers of many. But she misses her home. Her elderly parents built their home and they miss it, too. Even though I am unhappy many times over being unable to do what needs to be done here, I try to keep putting in context the fact that I HAVE a home. So many do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.