dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer:Just touched base with Jcatbird Jcatbird . She's back from a trip to Dr in the city and got "1/2 declawed". She's wet and cold and after thawing out she's going to hop out to bring in her Orchids. :bicolorcat: Banjo is supervising the drying and thawing and Froggy's been giving her hoppity lessons.🐸 She's wiped out and too tired to post tonight. She said to thank everyone for all the healing vibes, purrs and well wishes :heartshape: :touched::purr:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer:Just touched base with Jcatbird Jcatbird . She's back from a trip to Dr in the city and got "1/2 declawed". She's wet and cold and after thawing out she's going to hop out to bring in her Orchids. :bicolorcat: Banjo is supervising the drying and thawing and Froggy's been giving her hoppity lessons.🐸 She's wiped out and too tired to post tonight. She said to thank everyone for all the healing vibes, purrs and well wishes :heartshape: :touched::purr:
Hope she's feeling better soon!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess that means she got the toenails removed on that foot??? I hope it doesn't mean that. *PRAYERS* for healing for her foot! Sounds like she is walking, though, to get the orchids in. May all there be well!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear she's had "declawing" done. Ouch. No wonder she needs hoppity lessons from Froggie. 🐸

Take care of yourself, Jcatbird Jcatbird . More hugs and vibes headed your way.

🤗:vibes: 🤗:vibes: 🤗:vibes: 🤗:vibes: 🤗:vibes: 🤗:vibes: 🤗:vibes: 🤗:vibes:

Since we won't get a Chez Catbird post tonight, here's a few new garden pics just taken today. We had a pretty hard frost last night, and the night before, but a few perennials are hanging in there.

One solo purple coneflower
IMG_4158.jpg

One solo bell flower
IMG_4165.jpg

3 potted mums, reaching or just past their prime.
IMG_4177.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear she's had "declawing" done. Ouch. No wonder she needs hoppity lessons from Froggie. 🐸

Since we won't get a Chez Catbird post tonight, here's a few new garden pics just taken today. We had a pretty hard frost last night, and the night before, but a few perennials are hanging in there.

View attachment 400729

One solo bell flower
View attachment 400730

View attachment 400731
All so lovely! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellosmiley:@Jcatbird. I hope that you are doing well after your doctor visit. Don't worry Banjo will take care of everything. The perfect opportunity to put her PAW degree to use. Froggy will teach you to have an extra pep in your step (hop). Feel better soon.:hugs::grouphug2::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump: dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 thanks for sharing this update. I appreciate it.

rubysmama rubysmama Lovely flowers--thanks for sharing.

Wishing everyone a good weekend. Take care. 🙂

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 400729

One solo bell flower
View attachment 400730

View attachment 400731
Beautiful pictures 🥀🍂🍁 thanks for sharing:heartshape:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
I guess that means she got the toenails removed on that foot??? I hope it doesn't mean that. *PRAYERS* for healing for her foot! Sounds like she is walking, though, to get the orchids in. May all there be well!
She said half the toenail was removed from her big toe, they are trying to save the nail root. 🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers:

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! Tickseed is a perfect name for them. Now that I know what the flowers look like I can go through my photos from the neighborhood for the plants location so we can avoid them. Thanks so much :bouquet:
They do have a tick jaw look to them! I have a few short ones growing in my yard, just a small amount. I never noticed the seeds, but maybe I'll pull them up and plant something else!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote So glad you enjoyed the photos. The kitties were having a fun night. Me too! Lol

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Kitty Uber eats would be great!! I have a feeling that Banjo would keep them in business! Lol Or…. Would she be an Uber driver?🤔
I bet she would be bring Elvis special orders. I can just picture them sharing a lovely romantic dinner by moonlight.

pearl99 pearl99 That is one of my favorite pictures of Banjo and Whistle. Banjo had been taking care of Whistle during a tough illness and she really poured the love into her brother. I have seen them both take care of each other many times and it always warms me to the very core. To be loved like that is the most beautiful thing we can experience or witness.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Thanks for leaving a post to the person about the gallstones. I hope that all comes out okay.

N NY cat man Uep! Biden’s coming from Latin bis and dens referring to the two toothed seed. Devils beggar ticks around here. Lol

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Look for sweet little aster type flowers and you’ll find the seeds. Poor Gypsy. She never knew those little seeds were planning to hitchhike of her! Free ride to new places! Gypsy! Don’t stick your face in them! Lol Ouck! Nose covered in ticks seeds? No!!!!!
Thank you for posting about my toe and me missing posting. I hate missing being here but time just gets away from me sometimes and that day got away from me. I knew surgery might be a future possibility but was not expecting it to be such an urgent need. Thanks for letting everyone know that I couldn’t be here

muffy muffy Yea! I always got them on my clothes too. Also something we call beggars live! I ran into those here the other day in quantity! Flat green sticky seeds by the dozens glued to shoes, pants leg and socks! We always had to pick those off the kitties and dogs by the hundreds!

tabbytom tabbytom Those do look like some deadly weapon! Some strange dart creatures!

Lari Lari Thank you! I am working on recovering.

Did you dress up with Baby J for Halloween?! I was thinking about you all and wondering if you had fun.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Just some toenail and a little extra right now. Waiting for test results. I am walk/hopping but took advantage of a numb foot to get the orchids in before they died. It was raining and very cold that evening and it was then or never. I got a bit inventive to protect my foot. Photos later. Lol Thank you for the prayers. Hoping and hopping.

rubysmama rubysmama Thank you for the hugs and healing vibes and for the smile post of flowers. I really like the little bellflower. Very sweet bloom. The mums are a beautiful color!! Mums always light up the gray days of fall.

tabbytom tabbytom Awww! Thank you! I smiled. The crutch looks just like mine and even the bandage on kitty’s paw kind of matched mine!! I don’t look as cute as the kitty though. Lol Cats always look cute!!

@Whenallhellbreakslose:hellosmiley: Thank you! I am doing okay. Time will help and I can count on hopping lessons from Froggie. Thank goodness Banjo got her PAW degree! Just in time! Lol I’m in good paws around here.

pearl99 pearl99 Thank you! A purramedic!:lol: Yes, Banjo will want that too! I got a visual from your post of Froggie quizzing Banjo for her exams! Lolololol

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Awww! Whittle kitten has tickseeds hair! Awieeee! The expression on the face of the other kitten! Priceless!

Thank you to everyone! Please keep the happy thoughts and beautiful pictures coming! Laughter and smiles are the best way to heal and have a happy day!:cloud9::heartshape::grouphug2:

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Gave me a great tip for getting through the wet cold day snd bringing in my beloved orchids. A plastic bread bag to keep my foot dry! I added a little to it so I could cover uneven ground. Lol I can’t wear a doe but I took the sole from an old tennis shoe and taped it to the bottoms of the plastic bag! Rain boots for a bare foot!!
9182C353-0401-4031-A255-27895142E06E.jpeg
AF004A8B-E243-4A34-825C-EF24D317714E.jpeg
F0E3AFC8-D101-4DC3-B62D-4B22DEB5EA94.jpeg
27AB4F1B-F72F-45EA-A745-2BE2EC26FB43.jpeg

Whatever works! Nice and dry!

Status
Not open for further replies.