My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My own thoughts of Smokey and Sarah. Reunited. Perhaps in another Gingerbread house somewhere with our friends and family. Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Awaiting a dance with Smokey in her arms. I hold onto this image and all I have been given by those who have gone before me.
I may be busy using the falling stars I have in my pocket for just a little while. The other kitties here may need a little extra starlight for now. I’ll be back though. Love sent from all of us at Chez Catbird to everyone at TCS. Our hearts are with you all.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As you know so well, with great love comes great pain. There is no way to soften that blow. You must go through it now, but there will be a time when the sweet memories of life shared with Smokey will bring, I pray, some comfort. And without doubt, there will be reunion. So many up there watchin,' and Smokey has been welcomed into their circle. Only Perfect Love always!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Love sent from all of us at Chez Catbird to everyone at TCS. Our hearts are with you all.
My heart is with you and the clowder too. :redheartpump: So take care of yourself, and the kitties, and come back to TCS when you you can. :redheartpump:

I'd also like to know a bit more about sweet Smokey, when you feel up to it.
Like did you have her from kittenhood? Was she feral? etc. :angelcat:

Hugs ...

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BellaGooch BellaGooch tabbytom tabbytom Maria Bayote Maria Bayote rubysmama rubysmama tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 strider rose strider rose C Cat Grrl muffy muffy Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Thank you all for the condolences and understanding. I’m sorry I have been gone so long. It’s a first for me to be absent like this but , besides giving my heart some time to heal, I have needed rest after spending months of sleepless nights. I often don’t tell the harder times but Smokey had some times when she just needed extra attention and I wanted to give it to her. I am also tied up with settling some things for my “long time” friend. Many belongings are here from the time I acted as caregiver and I must go through them and find the place they need to be now. It is time consuming and also emotional. This comes so soon after other losses and my step mothers memorial, it’s just taking time. Please forgive me but I will resume my usual smile posts very soon. Banjo is anxious to be back posting again and the Clowder wants to be back with all their friends. Me too. I miss everyone!! I have some funny and endearing stories of Smokey and , of course, the others continue their antics. I may need a bit more time but we will be back. I risk Clowder mutiny if I don’t come back soon. Banjo is already having anxiety.

They are coming for it! I know they are!
DC880B4A-934D-4B3E-961A-4CED11ADED17.jpeg

Cats are gathering and whispering!
D9BC841B-E638-4EC6-AF79-1A29251F53BC.jpeg

They are all looking my way!
FB21A07B-DDD3-4D4B-AC38-72A7EFE50F66.jpeg

They grow tired of me hiding my treasure in their houses and...
795B9F9B-C9E8-4D08-BCF8-60283A41C55A.jpeg

They have a plan.
9A48809A-8EE0-478E-873C-FC6D162348BB.jpeg

They are ready to take my treasure box out and work together to make it it Buried Treasure!
BA7ADCEE-B26C-48B8-A4FC-B0B671B74D62.jpeg

What about you Whistle?
Well..... I just want to know, who let in the bug with big ears?!?!?!?
9FA8E1A0-5400-4A96-8BE1-3E79FE381BD0.jpeg

:grouphug2::redheartpump:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird ,
Great to hear from you again. Yes, we do miss you and also all at Chez Catbird.

Hope that your heart heals soon and we do feel the pain too. Doo take your time to settle your stuffs but if you are really busy, do just drop a line so that we know you are safe.

Much hugs from January and me :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird good to hear from you again. It's alright. You can take as much time as you want.

I am also having some health issues so I may take some time off with social media including TCS, even for a few days. 2 days ago I was confined at a hospital as my blood pressure rose to 197/104. The doctors gave me medicine and I am being observed for 2 weeks. However, today I do not feel well again. My hands and feet are cold, vision is quite blurred, and latest bp is 170/91. I may go back to the hospital today if things do not get better.

BTW, Patchie may go to her forever home this week. Somebody is willing to adopt. Given my health condition now, it is better that she is at a different home.

I wish you all well. Stay safe, peeps.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I am also having some health issues so I may take some time off with social media including TCS, even for a few days. 2 days ago I was confined at a hospital as my blood pressure rose to 197/104. The doctors gave me medicine and I am being observed for 2 weeks. However, today I do not feel well again. My hands and feet are cold, vision is quite blurred, and latest bp is 170/91. I may go back to the hospital today if things do not get better.

BTW, Patchie may go to her forever home this week. Somebody is willing to adopt. Given my health condition now, it is better that she is at a different home.
Oh, you better have more rest and do take care. Sending you hugs too :grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2:

Glad that Patchie will be adopted. Hope it's a good home that she's going too :hugs:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird good to hear from you again. It's alright. You can take as much time as you want.

I wish you all well. Stay safe, peeps.
:grouphug::grouphug2::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::redheartpump::hearthrob:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
BellaGooch BellaGooch tabbytom tabbytom Maria Bayote Maria Bayote rubysmama rubysmama tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 strider rose strider rose C Cat Grrl muffy muffy Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Thank you all for the condolences and understanding. I’m sorry I have been gone so long. It’s a first for me to be absent like this but , besides giving my heart some time to heal, I have needed rest after spending months of sleepless nights. I often don’t tell the harder times but Smokey had some times when she just needed extra attention and I wanted to give it to her. I am also tied up with settling some things for my “long time” friend. Many belongings are here from the time I acted as caregiver and I must go through them and find the place they need to be now. It is time consuming and also emotional. This comes so soon after other losses and my step mothers memorial, it’s just taking time. Please forgive me but I will resume my usual smile posts very soon. Banjo is anxious to be back posting again and the Clowder wants to be back with all their friends. Me too. I miss everyone!! I have some funny and endearing stories of Smokey and , of course, the others continue their antics. I may need a bit more time but we will be back. I risk Clowder mutiny if I don’t come back soon. Banjo is already having anxiety.

They are coming for it! I know they are!
View attachment 387782
Cats are gathering and whispering!
View attachment 387783
They are all looking my way!
View attachment 387784
They grow tired of me hiding my treasure in their houses and...
View attachment 387785
They have a plan.
View attachment 387787
They are ready to take my treasure box out and work together to make it it Buried Treasure!
View attachment 387788
What about you Whistle?
Well..... I just want to know, who let in the bug with big ears?!?!?!?
View attachment 387789
:grouphug2::redheartpump:
:hearthrob::redheartpump::vibes::grouphug2::grouphug::redheartpump::hugs::touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.