My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww! Maria Bayote Maria Bayote That is the cutest little face! Hissy! :lol: I love the name. Does she hiss a lot or have Hissy fits? She is already working on her cat skills to own her world! Bravo little Hissy! The picture is precious! Thank you for my smile and the prayers. I just wish I could snuggle that little baby for a minute. It makes the whole world feel great when you hold a kitty and watch them learn to hiss. You just have to laugh!
Good morning from my part of the world! Still praying here for Trasher’s return.

Here are the kitties today, at 3 weeks old. Eyes fully opened. That little one is fierce. I shall call it Hissy. LOL!

View attachment 375139

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I wish Lady was here to watch over me. Not having such a good night. I know I have to find the strength to leave here soon, but just don't have the confidence yet. I could use your prayers if you can spare any. 🙌
M maggiedemi : sending you love, hugs, and good vibes that you'll be able to get your own place soon. :redheartpump: 🤗 :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:
Hang in there, hon. Even if you have little setbacks, know you're getting stronger and more resilient every day. :heartshape:

Same here M maggiedemi M maggiedemi . I really need to move away myself, but it is very complicated. I will be praying for you.🙏
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose : Love, hugs and good vibes that you are able to move away soon too. :redheartpump: 🤗 :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

No sign of Thrasher yet though. I still look and hope.
Jcatbird Jcatbird : Sending more love, hugs and good vibes your way. :redheartpump: 🤗:vibes::vibes::vibes:
Thrasher: Your Mom, your clowder family, and us here at TCS are worried about you. Be brave little darling, and come home. :lovecat:

For those who may not know yet, we have lost one of our TCS moderators. Jcat has gone to join the kitties at the rainbow bridge. She will be sorely missed by humans and by kitties.
She will be sorely missed, that is for sure. :bawling:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm sending the light from her candle to shine in your window and light her way home! I cannot help but believe that BJ was tracking her, which means that she is still nearby.

M maggiedemi and Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose I am going to tell you both a deep, dark secret...you are both stronger and more resourceful than you know. When you allow yourselves to see the incredible, strong women who are hidden inside, you will be able to make those moves. It won't be easy, but you value most what you fight hardest for. I believe in you both.

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird Gorgeously handsome Bonjure! And yes, I know I would have been very moved to have been there, tracking along with BJ and you. *PRAYERS* continuing for Thrasher to come home soon and well.
So much going on in my life and in the world, I can't possibly begin to keep up with all of it. I did not know Jcat was ill. She was one of my favorite people here on TCS in the very beginning, back in 2005 when I first joined. I am devastated to know that she was ill for a long time. And we will all miss her. Praying her cats are well and in loving care. And knowing that she is in a better place, free from all suffering, and in Perfect Love. Fly free, whole, healthy, and always Loved, Tricia. TCS will always hold you in our hearts and minds! :hearthrob: :vibes:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was on the water the sound of the fog horns was always reassuring. A beacon of sound to lead any of the lost.
Thanks everybody for being my foghorns in the fog. I made it through the night. :grouphug:

All’s well that ends well.
Yes. Happy endings for all. :crossfingers:

It makes the whole world feel great when you hold a kitty and watch them learn to hiss.
You would feel really great holding Maggie then! :devilish: If hissing floats your boat, come over and get her. :lol: 🚣‍♀️

You deserve the freedom.
Thank you. That says it all in one word. Freedom. 🙌

she is in a better place, free from all suffering
That is a comforting thought, isn't it? To no longer suffer. ☀

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Thank you for adding to the condolences for Jcat and all her friends and family.
Also for adding maggiedemi to your prayers. I think a few of us are wishing to relocate and I do understand how complicated it can be. We will all be here to support each other. Thank you for your very sweet words on the Question of the day thread too. You and BellaGooch BellaGooch . Who knows, maybe my experiences will help someone else. I certainly hope so. Wishing good things for us all.
Times are tough, but it is made easier when you are surrounded by kind, supportive people. So glad I found this website. I just wanted to commend you in taking a stressful situation (looking for Thrasher) and turning it around to help others (woth those pics you took showing the areas cats usually hide). You are always thinking of others no matter what you are going through. You have helped many people and kitties and I am sure you will help many more. Thank you for being YOU. HUGS 🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.