My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you rubysmama rubysmama Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 BellaGooch BellaGooch tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. I really would like to move on fir many reasons. I hope that this happens for me and MaggieDemi sometime in the near future. Love what you wrote Mamany1953, it was very inspiring.

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote thanks for your prayers. Your kitties are precious. Keep sharing their pics, they grow up way to fast. 🥰 dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Love the owls!!! Thanks for sharing. 🦉❤

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Kittens always make people laugh. They have catitude!

tabbytom tabbytom Kitty prayers are sure to be very special ones.

rubysmama rubysmama Jcat will be missed. As all of those precious to us.
I hope that Thrasher hears how many miss her too.
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 The cat cartoon is really cute. Bob the bird! Lol The owls are beautiful. The one about “ your little brother” reminds me of a post I did waaay back with two of the cloud kittens. One was playing tricks on the other. Brothers! Lol
The last post with the baby owl cracked me up. Funny but I never heard an owl crow like a rooster before. Purrfect toming

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 It rained yesterday and BJ did not pick up her scent. Maybe when things dry out but for now, a guiding light sounds good to me!

Furballsmom Furballsmom Flowery Branch Georgia sounds like a place I would love! Lol I hope you got something good!

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 That is a precious photo of Baby Su. She has back up there with the cat pillows! It looks like she is counting on the pillow cats to guard her toys while she posed for the photo. Great picture.

M maggiedemi Very glad we could be your fog horn. No more suffering is a great thought. Just hang in there. As you can see by Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose posts, you are not alone. We do go through very hard things sometimes but these things teach us how to work through problems, gain strength and confidence and to conquer. The answers may not come right away or they be different than what we imagine but nothing ever stays the same. You also gather strength from those around you who care and can share their experiences. They are the beacons of light for us.

I would love to meet the queen of hisses! Lol Will she tell me secrets and w hisspurr into my ear?:eek2:

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose You are so sweet. Thank you.It isn’t always easy but I know that if there is enough pressure, we can turn coal into a diamond. Maybe my search will help another hooman and kitty. If I can save even one from going through this, then I have not lost all my efforts. Something will be gained somewhere. I hope. We can either sit in a puddle of despair or drain the puddle and find the diamond. I don’t much like sitting in puddles.;) Thank you. I am glad you found this site too. Your support and that of others helps me in my search. It’s a chain of loving hands across the world.:grouphug2: Together we are stronger than we would be alone.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Kittens always make people laugh. They have catitude!

tabbytom tabbytom Kitty prayers are sure to be very special ones.

rubysmama rubysmama Jcat will be missed. As all of those precious to us.
I hope that Thrasher hears how many miss her too.
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 The cat cartoon is really cute. Bob the bird! Lol The owls are beautiful. The one about “ your little brother” reminds me of a post I did waaay back with two of the cloud kittens. One was playing tricks on the other. Brothers! Lol
The last post with the baby owl cracked me up. Funny but I never heard an owl crow like a rooster before. Purrfect toming

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 It rained yesterday and BJ did not pick up her scent. Maybe when things dry out but for now, a guiding light sounds good to me!

Furballsmom Furballsmom Flowery Branch Georgia sounds like a place I would love! Lol I hope you got something good!

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 That is a precious photo of Baby Su. She has back up there with the cat pillows! It looks like she is counting on the pillow cats to guard her toys while she posed for the photo. Great picture.

M maggiedemi Very glad we could be your fog horn. No more suffering is a great thought. Just hang in there. As you can see by Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose posts, you are not alone. We do go through very hard things sometimes but these things teach us how to work through problems, gain strength and confidence and to conquer. The answers may not come right away or they be different than what we imagine but nothing ever stays the same. You also gather strength from those around you who care and can share their experiences. They are the beacons of light for us.

I would love to meet the queen of hisses! Lol Will she tell me secrets and w hisspurr into my ear?:eek2:

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose You are so sweet. Thank you.It isn’t always easy but I know that if there is enough pressure, we can turn coal into a diamond. Maybe my search will help another hooman and kitty. If I can save even one from going through this, then I have not lost all my efforts. Something will be gained somewhere. I hope. We can either sit in a puddle of despair or drain the puddle and find the diamond. I don’t much like sitting in puddles.;) Thank you. I am glad you found this site too. Your support and that of others helps me in my search. It’s a chain of loving hands across the world.:grouphug2: Together we are stronger than we would be alone.
My favorite saying about heavy pressure (Adversity) changing us from a lump of coal to a beautiful diamond 💎. Thanks you. It is better to move pass the "Woe is me" stage( negative emotions) and into the walking by faith. I am holding fast. Hope Thrasher is found soon. Have a good night. 🙂

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we all need a smile. I never did finish the posts for the mystery box of St. Patrick’s Day and BJ reminded me that he could do some good here. Good ole BJ!

Time for a modeling session.
C060A811-35A2-4EA0-8E3E-523A969318DE.jpeg

This hat was totally meant for me.
A29C9283-FC30-4E94-83FC-98B7DCAB82A7.jpeg

Things are looking up!
FE87809B-6B8C-4AEA-8AC5-DE39DE6692E6.jpeg

You just have to remember to have catitude.
C8A00F93-1E96-464C-A778-4504A7FEED41.jpeg

Keep looking up!
0EF08758-450D-4386-A342-263D5FA79B0B.jpeg

Rainbows above and luck in view! Lol
EB0686FC-7D79-4EAE-9C97-7F0F6D89CE97.jpeg

Not to mention the purrs and love.
C4EAFB0B-27AB-4BC0-A17F-47F9049A1E85.jpeg

Of course Banjo thought of one other thing. There is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.
D11CDF25-C4CC-43FE-BC9F-C8C81A408A4F.jpeg

I have a feeling that if Banjo finds a pot of gold, it will end up under the sofa. :bicolorcat:🌈 With all her other treasures. Lol

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we all need a smile. I never did finish the posts for the mystery box of St. Patrick’s Day and BJ reminded me that he could do some good here. Good ole BJ!

View attachment 375229
View attachment 375230
Things are looking up!
View attachment 375231
View attachment 375232
Keep looking up!
View attachment 375233
View attachment 375234
View attachment 375235
Of course Banjo thought of one other thing. There is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.
View attachment 375236
I have a feeling that if Banjo finds a pot of gold, it will end up under the sofa. :bicolorcat:🌈 With all her other treasures. Lol
:clover: Definitely a hat for BJ.🍀
🌈💰👑🐸🌟🌻:sunshine::touched::vibes::vibes::catrub::bluepaw::greenpaw::bunny:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 375229
View attachment 375230
Things are looking up!
View attachment 375231
View attachment 375232
Keep looking up!
View attachment 375233
View attachment 375234
View attachment 375235
View attachment 375236
Oh so cuties! Banjo and BJ rocks!!

Maria Bayote

Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers for you M maggiedemi ! I hope you're able to get your own place soon. You deserve the freedom.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose , I'll pray for you as well.
I am adding my prayers to you both too! I hope all our fervent hopes and wishes for everybody here are heard by all the angels in the universe!

A bit of smile this morning. I reminded her/him not to go far as she/he could be accidentally stepped upon. But all I got are hisses! I swear this kitty is a lion pretending to be helpless and cute! LOL

Hissy is not in a good mood today. Hehe
47DB6921-05D2-4B62-B3EF-4C44E1C95DF6.jpeg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The heart of a lion! No pretending on that cute stuff though! Lol
All our prayers join together. :redheartpump:

I am adding my prayers to you both too! I hope all our fervent hopes and wishes for everybody here are heard by all the angels in the universe!

A bit of smile this morning. I reminded her/him not to go far as she/he could be accidentally stepped upon. But all I got are hisses! I swear this kitty is a lion pretending to be helpless and cute! LOL

View attachment 375246

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
47DB6921-05D2-4B62-B3EF-4C44E1C95DF6.jpeg
Awww... so cute. :catlove:

Just noticing her back legs. Are all the kitten's legs splayed like that? I don't know much about young kittens, or kittens in general, for that matter. So maybe that's normal for kittens her age. But I know sometimes kittens have splayed legs, so wanted to mention it, as it can be corrected when noticed early.

Maria Bayote

Top Cat
Purraise
Awww... so cute. :catlove:

Just noticing her back legs. Are all the kitten's legs splayed like that? I don't know much about young kittens, or kittens in general, for that matter. So maybe that's normal for kittens her age. But I know sometimes kittens have splayed legs, so wanted to mention it, as it can be corrected when noticed early.
Oh I also don't know. Thank you for noticing. Could it be that it is just starting to walk? Let me check with the vet. Does anyone here have any knowledge about this as well?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Absolutely. She came in swingin' and to this day, she really loves to bite. Her favorite thing is a "knuckle sandwich" -- I give her a knuckle and she gnaws on it. Maybe she's thinking about being in the wild *fierce badcat* :devilcat:
Jcatbird Jcatbird Thrasher really is holding out on everyone at Chez Catbird! TIME TO COME HOME, THRASHER! This isn't funny! BJ has put his magic hat on. He wants you HOME. NOW.
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Hoping all is well with those tiny adorables! *Can anyone resist a kitten? Yes? Well, we don't want them around. Only those who can't resist are welcome here at TCS.*

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope that this happens for me and MaggieDemi sometime in the near future.
Thanks for including me. I hope it happens for both of us soon too. :crossfingers:

BJ did not pick up her scent. Maybe when things dry out
Hmmm...Does this work with human guys? :lol:

I would love to meet the queen of hisses! Lol Will she tell me secrets and w hisspurr into my ear?
She'll tell you something, but it won't be something you can repeat. :devilish:

The answers may not come right away or they be different than what we imagine
Yes, good point. The answers might be different. Maybe better? ;)

It’s a chain of loving hands across the world.
I love this idea of a chain, because you could help somebody up, then circle round & protect them. 🤝

Can anyone resist a kitten? Yes? Well, we don't want them around.
Ha! I love this. Take a hike. 👋

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for including me. I hope it happens for both of us soon too. :crossfingers:

Hmmm...Does this work with human guys? :lol:

She'll tell you something, but it won't be something you can repeat. :devilish:

Yes, good point. The answers might be different. Maybe better? ;)

I love this idea of a chain, because you could help somebody up, then circle round & protect them. 🤝

Ha! I love this. Take a hike. 👋
:insertevillaugh::yess::hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.