My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to beg off for a bit. Bad news here. The friend that knew my Sarah best and is like family is the same friend that is recovering from Covid. Living alone and found collapsed from Covid, it was a very close call. Last night I checked on tmy friend. I put aside my paperwork and spent time talking. This is the same elderly friend that I took care of during their broken back. This morning, once again found unable to get up. I am told it was a fall and a broken hip. I am trying to get to talk to this person before emergency surgery in the morning. Friends for forty years. I ask for hopes, wishes, prayers and anything that can be sent. This is a true cat lover and kind hearted human in the best sense of the word.
A very short smile post to honor a great cat lover. I know this would bring a smile if it could reach there.

Mama! What are you doing in here?
850A358C-E936-4315-8276-DD7230F6CAD9.jpeg

Did you get that off the counter?
EBE5BC94-592D-4358-A67C-0CBD68940D77.jpeg

I did. It’s new and the whole package isn’t right.
A5F3BBBB-248B-49CF-8829-B7A94B222EBA.jpeg

It’s much softer if I shred it for you!
1B03DB99-4324-4A12-A656-FA93C7542879.jpeg

We get by with a little help from our friends.:hugs::lovecat3:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Oh my! You are right. Every time I say ,” no more cats,” more come. This time, maybe it is baby Scampers? Sorry but they certainly made me smile! Beautiful babies!
I agree with your Dad that if people stick to the statement of hating cats ( not just afraid, allergic or have never been exposed to them) they are people to avoid. Smart man!

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely agree. I’m a firm believer that we are supposed to be loving to each other no matter what you disagree on. Like M maggiedemi said, how are they supposed to learn if you won’t give them an opportunity to?
Couldn't agree more on almost everything here. As for "cancel culture" I just don't get who appointed all these people as godly beings. Who are they to judge? And it's like I'm sure they've never had any bad, or worse, unpopular!!! thoughts.
Exactly!!! I couldn’t agree more.

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 thank you for those cute pictures and videos, they made my day!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Friends for forty years. I ask for hopes, wishes, prayers and anything that can be sent. This is a true cat lover and kind hearted human in the best sense of the word.
A very short smile post to honor a great cat lover. I know this would bring a smile if it could reach there.
IMG_3823.JPG wish for your dear friend and wishing her speedy recovery.

:vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gypsy is lovely and it looks like she is enjoying her harness adventures!
Yes, people can and do change. None of us started out educated. And too many people don't educate their kids to the really important values. Humane education should be universal, and remedial. Working with others on that issue.
*PRAYERS* from the heart for your friend Jcatbird Jcatbird . Wishing we could return to caring for one another and not leaving others alone. I know it's a choice a lot of people prefer and others can't avoid, but having crises like that happen is so concerning and so avoidable. May your friend recover! Best thoughts for your friend.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely agree. I’m a firm believer that we are supposed to be loving to each other no matter what you disagree on. Like M maggiedemi said, how are they supposed to learn if you won’t give them an opportunity to?

Exactly!!! I couldn’t agree more.

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 thank you for those cute pictures and videos, they made my day!
If I may chime in about the outrage mob/cancel culture they are extremely insecure, hateful people. They get a sick pleasure in canceling others and falsely thinking it makes them virtuous. They even tear each other apart, because the "monster" needs to be fed at all time. All these people know how to do is in a constant state of outrage and try to destroy the lives of others. They will reap what they have sown!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I may chime in about the outrage mob/cancel culture they are extremely insecure, hateful people. They get a sick pleasure in canceling others and falsely thinking it makes them virtuous. They even tear each other apart, because the "monster" needs to be fed at all time. All these people know how to do is in a constant state of outrage and try to destroy the lives of others. They will reap what they have sown!
:yeah:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Bad news here. The friend that knew my Sarah best and is like family is the same friend that is recovering from Covid. Living alone and found collapsed from Covid, it was a very close call. Last night I checked on tmy friend. I put aside my paperwork and spent time talking. This is the same elderly friend that I took care of during their broken back.
View attachment 373081
Did you get that off the counter?
View attachment 373082
I did. It’s new and the whole package isn’t right.
View attachment 373083
It’s much softer if I shred it for you!
View attachment 373084
We get by with a little help from our friends.:hugs::lovecat3:
I am continuing to pray for your dear friend. 🙏🙏🙏Hang in there! 🤗

Here's something to make us smile.
bde8d626a588d8f2a171caefbbaa95c7-2.jpg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Thank you for the candle. It is needed again.
BellaGooch BellaGooch Thank for for adding to our chain of caring humans.
Lari Lari Thank you for your loving thoughts too.
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Thank you for so many expressions of caring and love as well as healing and the great news about Friendly Tom. Hoping the foster kitty and others do as well as Tom is doing. The Cheetah is beautiful. Just what Banjo would like me to add to the Clowder.
tabbytom tabbytom Thank you for the precious Get Well picture. It reminds me of the kind of art that was on cards when I was growing up. I love pictures like that.
rubysmama rubysmama Thank you for adding to the strength of our chain of caring. I will be passing on all the wishes.
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Thank you too. This is a beloved friend and the prayers and wishes all help. Agreed that unless it is a choice, no one should be left alone. Especially our elders.
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Thank you! I did smile and the meme is darling. I guess I shouldn’t need to add sugar to my coffee since I usually have a cat stir it for me. ;) Hanging in there.
No news on my friend yet except that there is surgery. I have tried calling and will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.