My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I am fighting infection in my foot of undetermined cause. The kitties are all okay. I am hoping to be back on my feet quickly. I’ll post when I can. :redheartpump: Much love and purrs to all.
Please take care of yourself and concentrate on feeling better, don't worry about posting. We will patiently wait for your return. Hugs and special thoughts to you and the kitties. 🤗 :vibes::lovecat:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
neely neely mama africa mama africa rubysmama rubysmama tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 tabbytom tabbytom M maggiedemi jefferd18 jefferd18
Thank you all for the well wishes. The precious kitty pictures are a real lift! I smiled! :)

I had an allergic reaction to the medicine so a bit of a set back. I don’t know what I got into outside but the water is still rising. More rain today and more coming. I’m back in the house with my babies and we are staying put. Sleeping a lot right now. I have brought someone to stay in the mobile home on the back of the lot. He will come feed kitties and do litter boxes if I can’t. Bj follows him every step. Guard kitty.
Laying on mom but....
631F46F9-18D2-4A98-80A9-1B54A04405CE.jpeg

Staying off injured foot.
D1FE8EF3-7820-410E-92AB-258A6682C3EE.jpeg

The kitties don’t understand.
980C61DA-6C76-4B0D-8C0B-3551046FD3C7.jpeg

Worried Kodiak face!
Mom, can I bring you some catnip?
47971EB7-6036-4DB3-A758-15D9ACCE77E5.jpeg

Back as I can. :heartshape:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
neely neely mama africa mama africa rubysmama rubysmama tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 tabbytom tabbytom M maggiedemi jefferd18 jefferd18
Thank you all for the well wishes. The precious kitty pictures are a real lift! I smiled! :)

I had an allergic reaction to the medicine so a bit of a set back. I don’t know what I got into outside but the water is still rising. More rain today and more coming. I’m back in the house with my babies and we are staying put. Sleeping a lot right now. I have brought someone to stay in the mobile home on the back of the lot. He will come feed kitties and do litter boxes if I can’t. Bj follows him every step. Guard kitty.
Laying on mom but....
View attachment 324959
Staying off injured foot.
View attachment 324960
The kitties don’t understand. View attachment 324961
Worried Kodiak face!
Mom, can I bring you some catnip?
View attachment 324962

Back as I can. :heartshape:
Just hoping and praying you all are and will be safe. And that you're well soon! Antibiotics can really knock you flat. They make me nauseous. Hoping your doctor is able to prescribe something that won't do that! It's reassuring that you're getting plenty of C.A.T.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had an allergic reaction to the medicine so a bit of a set back.
Oh so sorry to hear that! I'm lucky, the only thing I reacted badly to in the hospital was the triple antibiotic ointment, but I hear a lot of people are allergic to that. Glad you have a friend to stay with you, I was wondering how you would manage if you couldn't walk. I hope the infection clears up soon. :crossfingers:

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am beginning not to feel too good about my decision in up-heaving those cat's lives and taking them to my vet. He is getting discourage by the first one that I brought in over a week ago- saying kitty is knocking the petting stick out of his hand. This should strictly be the HANDS OFF phase! And I am sorry, but any animal is going to think you are teasing it when you poke it with a stick.

I'm getting sick just thinking about it.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am beginning not to feel too good about my decision in up-heaving those cat's lives and taking them to my vet. He is getting discourage by the first one that I brought in over a week ago- saying kitty is knocking the petting stick out of his hand. This should strictly be the HANDS OFF phase! And I am sorry, but any animal is going to think you are teasing it when you poke it with a stick.

I'm getting sick just thinking about it.
Try not to, jefferd18 jefferd18 because bottom line, right now, the important thing is that they're getting the medical they need.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Try not to, jefferd18 jefferd18 because bottom line, right now, the important thing is that they're getting the medical they need.

That is the only thing that gets me through, tarasgirl. :) But I am concerned about their future. I don't just trap cats for the sake of neutering them- I have feeding these guys for seven years now and they are like family to me.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is the only thing that gets me through, tarasgirl. :) But I am concerned about their future. I don't just trap cats for the sake of neutering them- I have feeding these guys for seven years now and they are like family to me.
How I empathize, jefferd18 jefferd18 as EVERY cat is loved by me and I've done trapping in the past. Are they going to be returned to their original location, adopted out, or ???

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
jefferd18 jefferd18 Hang on. It all worked out for Inky. The vet may not understand how to socialize but ask if you can spend time trying. Be diplomatic and just humble. I know you love them.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Jewely Jewely M maggiedemi rubysmama rubysmama neely neely Thank you for healing wished! Trying.
Dealing with 4+ inches of rain now. Nearly everything is off. Lol I got photos yesterday but more rain all night and I can’t set foot outside. Maybe if I wrap my feet in plastic? Lol
I’ll post updated pictures if I can get a signal later. My helped is stranded elsewhere right now too. Aaaarrrggghh! Lol These are yesterday. I have seen worse many years ago. This is record rainfall. Camping out time!

The green house to back left is the Gingerbread house where I once rescued Kelly from rising water.
9A5298CF-AE0A-446F-9FAC-D76FC5F397DC.jpeg
722F5814-F531-49E5-826E-6ABCFFB2B6B5.jpeg
AD0C3643-5422-4395-A2B6-D6515003DC5F.jpeg
FF199E4F-15E3-4CAE-A0B1-158E76FA5086.jpeg
1023D947-1831-49DE-89A3-7334A51E664D.jpeg

Back if I get a signal.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
jefferd18 jefferd18 Hang on. It all worked out for Inky. The vet may not understand how to socialize but ask if you can spend time trying. Be diplomatic and just humble. I know you love them.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Jewely Jewely M maggiedemi rubysmama rubysmama neely neely Thank you for healing wished! Trying.
Dealing with 4+ inches of rain now. Nearly everything is off. Lol I got photos yesterday but more rain all night and I can’t set foot outside. Maybe if I wrap my feet in plastic? Lol
I’ll post updated pictures if I can get a signal later. My helped is stranded elsewhere right now too. Aaaarrrggghh! Lol These are yesterday. I have seen worse many years ago. This is record rainfall. Camping out time!

The green house to back left is the Gingerbread house where I once rescued Kelly from rising water.
View attachment 325075View attachment 325076View attachment 325077View attachment 325078View attachment 325079
Back if I get a signal.
*Batten down the hatches!* Hope it gets time to soak in, that your help is able to get there and, well, help, and that you all weather the storm. *PRAYERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.