My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course you have prayers from me! Good thoughts, wishes, love and everything I can possibly send. :vibes:NOW! :vibes:Keep Chuchi drinking! Surely with such a bad taste very little was swallowed. Prayers will be ongoing :heartshape:
Thanks, Chuchi is acting normal. I think he is OK. I wish I could go with you to find Banjo. I have very good kitty radar.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, Chuchi is acting normal. I think he is OK. I wish I could go with you to find Banjo. I have very good kitty radar.
I am so glad about Chuchi!!!!! Tell kitty no more pods! Keep me posted!
I wish you could go with me too! The more Cat experts the better! I am hoping she will come out to be caught.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waiting. Going to firm up plans. Schedule set. Have a rented car, a driver with great vision named Kayla. She also loves cats and has met Banjo before. Have a friend to guard my house. Have carriers, gloves, a net and various tools of possible upcoming needs. I wish I was already there. It will be a long trip. Can I get Banjo? I only know that if we are not part of the solution, then we are part of the problem. I will exhaust my resources and do everything in my power to do to find Banjo. I hope that whatever powers there are in this world will shine down on Banjo and let me find her. I need everything to go right . :redheartpump:

Tell us your secret Banjo! Where are you?
96AA5D80-FDBF-4566-87CA-9B64E6257ECF.jpeg

:please:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too long a story for tonight. I had a bit of an issue before I got home but we are all in one piece and that is what counts. We will both need some recovery time and there are some people I need to thank for today being a rescue of Banjo and of me. Somehow I didn’t imagine a problem at the end of this day. Lol I thought that once I had Banjo it would be smooth sailing. Ha! Life really is funny. Once Banjo recovers from her time away ( it is going to take some time) I will be able to just shake my head at the rest. Thank goodness for all the good people here and out there in the world! Especially those who step out from the shadows to offer a helping hand. Love to you all! Banjo is home! Here is a new Banjo selfie.
C0275C67-2646-4678-9F18-E10F63DD3CC6.jpeg

She is here on the sofa with me now. Go Banjo! :redheartpump:
9E849300-26C1-413B-AF87-34450C057D63.jpeg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Way to go to the both of you's!

Pops
All credit to Banjo for being such a smart kitty! She is amazing! I had to hunt some but what you said before I left about her,” popping out and right into my hands”, is pretty much what she did! She was scared but let me pick her up and put her right into a carrier. She talked a lot at first to tell me of her adventures but then she spent the next hours coming home very quietly. As you all know, cats are so great!

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All credit to Banjo for being such a smart kitty! She is amazing! I had to hunt some but what you said before I left about her,” popping out and right into my hands”, is pretty much what she did! She was scared but let me pick her up and put her right into a carrier. She talked a lot at first to tell me of her adventures but then she spent the next hours coming home very quietly. As you all know, cats are so great!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.