My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to see Banjo and Whistle again. As every kitty person knows, you hate to let them go. They are our babies. Stuff happens. To see them again would give me great joy. Glass full!
Tonight it is important to ask for good vibes, prayers, hope or anything that you believe you can give out ,to be sent their way ,that they both may find their way back home. They are lost so they must trust the voice that calls them. I will post more about them as I know it. With good fortune they may tell us about an adventure.
For now we should smile for them.
28F84E25-CC58-455F-8343-2EC22F0329C6.jpeg
A4A8BB4F-268C-46A1-B86E-21BF94141CCD.jpeg
90FA3065-5D83-40E2-9EDD-290A2389910C.jpeg
91CEF7DD-AF91-465A-88F1-1F9AA80C5E23.jpeg
831C0137-6359-4A17-BECD-AD3B07045915.jpeg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending positive thoughts and will say a prayer they find their way back!

Pops
Thank you!!!! :redheartpump: If they do not turn up then I am sure all parties will welcome me to Florida to help call them. I know they would come to me. I will find a way there. :runningcat:Maybe tomorrow they will come.:catrub:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently someone accidently left a door open. They had been through the move and then spay/neuter surgery on the day they were returned to another home before return transport here. They were given pain meds that evening but it didn’t knock them out. By morning they were both missing. No one knew where they were and a search of the house was futile. At one point Whistle was located and grabbed by the scruff of the neck. He was scared and bit the hand so he was dropped and vanished again. He was found again in the middle of the night by a son who calmed him and was able to pick him up and shut him in a bathroom. Since Banjo did not touch the food in the trap we really don’t know where she is. My biggest fear is that she has made it out of the house. I have heard nothing since early this morning so I expect she has not been caught. They are due to be returned to me this evening. Transport is difficult to arrange with the schedules involved so I am hoping beyond hope that Banjo will show up very quickly now. Our window of opportunity is small. I am also concerned because her incision needs to be checked. May Banjo get very hungry and go into the trap!!! Or head for Whistle.

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If she only had the one dose of pain meds, she's undoubtedly in pain, and this will compound the difficulty in finding her. For her own safety, she will be diligently covert. So, the search will have to be for a cat who is hiding, not 'wandering'....and the searchers need to be told and understand this.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes a shadow is cast across our lives. We all do our best to continue on with our tasks. Sometimes the shadow cast is a bright one. The white brilliance lightens our world and the load we carry. I have been given a bright one. My world has just gotten better. Some of you will know exactly what I mean. My friends here have offered good vibes, prayers, good thoughts, good wishes and even brilliance. To those, most special people, thank you. You made things better for me. Tonight was especially difficult. Just when I was at my lowest I got a very special message and a phone call. I will get to the point. Banjo has been seen! Perhaps that brilliance cast influenced what happened. The house where Banjo escaped already had cats living there outside. Somehow, those cats came along just at the right time to usher Banjo into the light. I was actually answering a new friend about the situation at the moment it happened. The call came in that Banjo had been chased into the bedroom of the house where she remains for now. I have been informed that the instant Banjo is contained in her carrier , she and Whistle will be returned home. I have to think that something made a difference. I think we all know how rare it is to recover a kitty that has been missing this long. For her to be lost immediately after surgery, after having traveled three hours to another state, after spending time at one house only to be shifted to another, after being frightened into escape in a rural area and who knows what else she was frightened by. She was separated from her beloved brother and alone as well as in pain. What can I say? I am grateful. I am thankful. I am elated and ecstatic! I am relieved! I am exhausted from the worry but never happier. She is alive and indoors. I cannot wait to have Banjo and Whistle back in my arms. I know that the person who brings them back will be so relieved to have this finished. I will be hugging them to pieces! To that bright shadow that lifted my heart, I send you a piece of my heart :redheartpump:in return. I have gotten a photo of Whistle in his carrier. Banjo is still hiding under the bed. I will upload the photo and I will update here with all the news as I get it. Yaaaay! Thank you everyone for your support. :rock:Just so you all know, someone very special is here with us on thecatsite. A silent friend.:kitty: We are lucky to have them here. You just never know when someone special is watching, working, willing to go that extra mile and hoping that things will go well for you. Isn’t that great? I hope a brilliant light is cast into their life as well and I hope they understand that I am sending them a special thank you.
14205766-92E5-46CA-B2CE-5F02D7446387.jpeg

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I just can't be gone for a day around here! I am so, SO sorry I wasn't here when you needed me! I waited and waited for the Home Health nurse, only to find out late in the afternoon that he had been in a car accident. I thought it was too late to try to get online, as it was almost time for supper then. However, I'm thrilled that those little angels are safe again, and will be back with you very soon!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just Whistle. I am told that Banjo is indoors but when she ate from the trap she did not trip it. They have not been able to photograph her as she is hiding. I have asked that they try to get a picture even if it is from a distance so that I can try to check her condition. I will post more after Whistle arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.