My Dad Told Me My Cat Is Ugly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Feral Cat Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was thinking this morning and remembered that my dad told me awhile back that he blamed my grandma's cats for my grandpa's death because he thought they stressed him out. The truth is my grandpa liked the cats. I just think that thought has helped him not like cats.

Feral Cat Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
IMG_20180228_231030.jpg
Mittens and Slayter made a temporary truce to drink milk together. I hope they kept it up over the weekend while I was gone! I'm going home today and I can't wait to see my Mittens! I can't go over a day before I start missing him lol.

Feral Cat Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mittens is being very comforting lately while I am in pain from a ex boyfriend inflicted injury. It's really hard when the pain hits but he has helped me through it. I don't know what I would do without him. My boyfriend banged my head against his truck door repeatedly and I have a lot of back and neck issues from it.
IMG_20180308_205804.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Mittens is being very comforting lately while I am in pain from a ex boyfriend inflicted injury. It's really hard when the pain hits but he has helped me through it. I don't know what I would do without him. My boyfriend banged my head against his truck door repeatedly and I have a lot of back and neck issues from it.View attachment 222024
:storm: :cloudy:Was the :censored: punished for this? :bat: :angryfire:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
I just love this phone (sarcastically said). Sorry those posts aren't finished. It posted them before I was done. Anyway here is Mittens sleeping with Lucy one of the Guinea Pigs.View attachment 222004
:noway: :thud::bouquet: The fact that Mittens is an ex-stray/feral makes this photo totally amazing and is a testimony to how beautiful he is inside as well as outside. :loveeyes: :heartshape: :redheartpump:

Feral Cat Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 - No he never was punished because I never told anyone. When he did it I felt something snap in my back and the pain was horrible. It took me over 6 months to heal from everything he did to me. I'm just thankful he didn't kill me.

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 221528Mittens and Slayter made a temporary truce to drink milk together. I hope they kept it up over the weekend while I was gone! I'm going home today and I can't wait to see my Mittens! I can't go over a day before I start missing him lol.
Wow, you give your kitties milk?

Whenever I used to do that, they'd get the [poops]. Ick.

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 - No he never was punished because I never told anyone. When he did it I felt something snap in my back and the pain was horrible. It took me over 6 months to heal from everything he did to me. I'm just thankful he didn't kill me.
Were there any witnesses? If there were any who would back you up you should report him to authorites. :cloudy:I believe he would have had something accidently happen to him if it had been me.......