My Dad Told Me My Cat Is Ugly.

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mittens is being very comforting lately while I am in pain from a ex boyfriend inflicted injury. It's really hard when the pain hits but he has helped me through it. I don't know what I would do without him. My boyfriend banged my head against his truck door repeatedly and I have a lot of back and neck issues from it.
So sorry to hear!

Hopefully, he will stay your "ex" forever. If not, don't be afraid to seek help. You don't have to put up with stuff like that. Document all doctor visits, in case things have to go any further, which I pray they won't.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Feral Cat Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
doomsdave doomsdave - I have learned my lesson with guys. After a abusive boyfriend and a drug dealer boyfriend I'm a lot more careful of who I go out with. Believe me that I am NEVER getting back with him!

Feral Cat Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 -There wasn't any witnesses because we had gone out to state land to hangout and none of his friends came with us. I never would have stepped foot in that truck if I had known what he was going to do to me.

Feral Cat Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will say that telling about my boyfriend makes me feel better. I never felt like I could talk about it with anyone. It's been one of my many secrets that I wished I had someone to talk about it to.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I will say that telling about my boyfriend makes me feel better. I never felt like I could talk about it with anyone. It's been one of my many secrets that I wished I had someone to talk about it to.
:salam:Well, you sure have plenty of ears to talk to now.:grouphug: You can vent to us all you want, I'm glad we are here for you and are helping you feel better.:rock: :grouphug2:

Feral Cat Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 - Thanks! I hate sounding like someone with tons of baggage. It totally ticked my boyfriends off so I stopped trying to talk about it with someone.