Kitten
Purraise
Hi,
I'm Rachael
The momma of 4 amazing & gorgeous girls and 1 stunningly handsome boy
(I lost my best friend Mae Mae~10yo torte f polydactyl earlier this morning
❤ momma's girl ❤ R.I.P luv bugga)
•Missie Moe~11yo calico f~ tiniest of my bunch
•Maddie Mia~9yo torte f~the true definition of a cat~sassiest & insanely intelligent
•Mikey Mitchell~8 yo solid black m BIGGEST of my bunch~SWEETEST boy! (my angel)
•Millie Moses~7yo wh/tabby f~most neurotic cat I've ever seen lol~my bedtime snuggle buddy
**•Munchie Marie (woo)~5yo tuxedo f~the BOSS & princess of the house
**Tested for cancer waiting for results 😔**

DeesCats

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS Rachael and her furry family! I'm so sorry for your loss of Mae Mae.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi Rachael. So sorry about Mae Mae. I see you've posted a tribute to her in the CTB forum. Some lovely members follow those threads and will respond with kind and comforting comments.
RIP dear Mae Mae. :angel:

Also sorry to see you're waiting on test results for Munchie Marie. Fingers crossed for good news :crossfingers:

Sorry you've joined TCS during such a sad time with your feline family, but I still want to welcome you to the site. And if you feel up to it, do post some pics of your cats. :camera:
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post | TheCatSite

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :hithere:
So sorry for your recent loss:rbheart:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
hello-cat-text-card-vector-illustration-funny-style-cats-characters-welcome-poster-black-white...jpg
Rachael, Missie Moe, Maddie Mia, Mikey Mitchel, Millie Moses and Munchie Marie and on behalf of The Catsite Community, a warm
JN001__02379.1471462848.1280.1280.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see and we are so sorry to hear about Mae Mae :alright:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome, welcome, welcome to TCS to you and ALL of your babies, including Miss Mae Mae, who joins us in spirit!

KittyCat_chitchat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS to you and all your cats and once again, I am so sorry for your loss of Mae Mae.:alright: I am confident that everyone here will give you support whenever you need it.