Meowlo! This Is Ori.

Ori's Meowmy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone. My name is Ori, I'm a 7-month-old caliby (calico+tabby) cat living with my 2 hoomans. Silly Meowmy posted our very first thread in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! section instead of here.. but I wanna say Meowlo properly. :)

{Our Story with Ori}
We adopted Ori from a nearby shelter when she's only about 2 months old. On our fourth visit to the shelter, we met Ori and she climbed on my husband's shoulders and even on top of my head!

And we actually asked her three times if she would like to be part of our family, she replied with a Meow each time! So we had to believe we are the chosen ones.:lol:

Last but not least... I'm Ori's Meowmy! Really glad we found this site and can't wait to explore more!:hyper:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
2C63D882-58CA-4014-A27C-38F674E19B86.gif
Ori’s Meowmy and Ori, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
7D7970EB-9B4F-4C9B-AE76-D78FE87A8FC1.gif
to both of you.

Glad that you’ve joined us and you are in the right place for all things cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Ori’s such a cutie pie! :lovecat: :lovecat2: Do post more photos of her please.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This really is a community, and we laugh together, cry together, mourn and celebrate together. I've found some of the dearest friends of my life on here! I so hope that you do the same!