Meowdi!

LauraKatMom81

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all, I'm Laura. I'm 43 and a life-long cat companion and guardian. In February I had to say goodbye to my long-time feline companion, Miss Jada(diluted ginger). She was 15 when she passed away on February 23rd. And more recently I welcomed a new feline into my life on March 25th. Miss Mia(tuxedo)is 3 years old and has already taken over my life!
I don't know a lot of cat lovers in real life and I don't know a lot of people who have difficulty functioning in daily life without a kitty to take care of. I thought I might find some people who are understanding of the incredible bonds that can happen with cats that don't seem possible with the people in our lives.
Hope to meet lots of other devoted cat parents!

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
PreciousPetsCatsHello.gif
Laura and Miss Mia and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
f19a7757e4c6817163ae6e39a5f30bf6.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

We are so sorry to hear about Miss Jada :alright: You may want to pay a tribute to her and you can do so here in Crossing the Bridge

Miss Mia is beautiful! :hearthrob::redheartpump: Do post more photos of her and we have a special thread here just for her in Tuxedo Cats ;) and many fun threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A BIG TCS welcome to you and Mia, and to Jada, who joins us in spirit. My own girl left me for the Rainbow Bridge on the same day as Jada did. Perhaps they kept each other company along the Path! While I have not yet brought home another cat, I can feel the tug. Yes, I think that all of us know that NEED to have a cat in our lives. They are central to who we are.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
L LauraKatMom81 : Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:

If you are looking for "people who are understanding of the incredible bonds that can happen with cats" you've come to the right place. :grouphug2:
Condolences on the loss of Miss Jada. :alright: She was a beauty. RIP sweet girl :hearthrob::angel::hearthrob:

Miss Mia, your new feline companion is a beauty too. :bicolorcat:

Stormy accepts you

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
MEOWDY! I love my cats far more than most humans. They make things okay. They trust me enough to allow me to clean their eyes and ears by hand, even allowing me to check their paws and open their mouths to look at their gums. Welcome home, hon.