Meet My Little Darlings!

floppycats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm so glad you clicked this so that I could introduce you to my babies. Luna is on the left and is almost eight months old, then on the right there's Leo who is almost six months old. These are the first cats I've had in ten years and they've really stolen my heart. They've also reignited my passion for photography. Anyways, I just wanted to come and introduce my furred friends before starting to post on the forum. :)

64f4ed8defd6fe820d94f43db0cc1cd3.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
AE163F90-6C61-4F00-9564-CA923DDA0F67.gif
floppycats, Luna and Leo, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
1D8A55AA-6178-46EF-BF21-D80CE3CAFD66.gif
to you all.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

What a couple of cute and beautiful cats Luna and Leo is!

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH MY! What stunning kittens! I can see why they've reignited that love of photography...and for that, you are in just the right place! We can't get enough of cute cat photos.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: I'm glad you found this site too. Luna and Leo are positively precious, what a dynamic duo. It looks like they are the best of friends and I can understand their inspiration for your newfound passion in photography. Hope to see more pics of your kitties as they grow up. :camera:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Luna and Leo, you have also stolen my heart too. Welcome, welcome to TCS!