Meet Armani! 🥰

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and the gorgeous Armani! What an adorable name for a tuxie, and what an adorable kitten. Kitten coats can fool you. When my gal was about that age, I thought she was going to have a sleek, short coat. Her coat is still short, but instead of sleek, it looks and feels almost like an expensive plush toy. That said, I THINK your boy is going to have a medium coat, definitely longer than a domestic short hair:
1696942046173.png

but not an actual LONG haired cat, either:
1696942126099.png

I'm thinking something like an Angora's coat, actually,

1696942213858.png

And let's hope he gets that tail!!!! I can't wait to watch him grow up, and see if I guessed right!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
depositphotos_100748474-stock-illustration-cat-with-hello.jpg
Oooni and kitty and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
a46377e59d67d998304b4860c4348255.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Your kitty is very cute and lovely! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Oooni

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 461319 Oooni and kitty and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 461320 to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Your kitty is very cute and lovely! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:
I see! There’s so much information here for a first time cat owner joining was a must. 🥰

Oooni

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to you and the gorgeous Armani! What an adorable name for a tuxie, and what an adorable kitten. Kitten coats can fool you. When my gal was about that age, I thought she was going to have a sleek, short coat. Her coat is still short, but instead of sleek, it looks and feels almost like an expensive plush toy. That said, I THINK your boy is going to have a medium coat, definitely longer than a domestic short hair:
View attachment 461283
but not an actual LONG haired cat, either:
View attachment 461284

I'm thinking something like an Angora's coat, actually,

View attachment 461285
And let's hope he gets that tail!!!! I can't wait to watch him grow up, and see if I guessed right!
Omg!! I hope he gets the tail too. I’ll definitely keep you guys posted with this growth through the months. 😬

Oooni

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: I don't know if Armani will be long haired as an adult, but he's pawsitively an adorable kitten. :catlove:
Aha thank you! I tried to resist him when my coworker insisted I take him or another from the litter I said no for a month 😅 but his cuteness got me when I met him. He is absolutely adorable for sure! Even my boyfriend who was upset about me getting him caved in the next day & was playing with him. Lol

Oooni

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, This site is loaded with great informations and do enrich yourself by reading the articles.
It’s my nightly routine now 🙊 When Armani is old enough I wanna get him on a natural diet & I’ve been reading a few helpful articles.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS and Congratulations on your very first furbaby- Armani is absolutely adorable !

Great to have you here-we do love photos so please do keep us posted ❤❤❤

KittyCat_chitchat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
:hellosmiley: and welcome to the forum - and to a life of servitude to your new feline overlord! You will not regret getting a cat. They are wonderful, entertaining animals that will give you years of laughter with their crazy antics and comfort with their snuggling and purring. Be warned, though, it's very hard to stop at one and you may suddenly find that one or more additional cats have 'inexplicably' arrived in your house!

Armani is too cute! I believe the best way to tell what coat type he's going to have is to look at how fluffy his tail is. It's hard to tell from the pictures, but from what I can see I'd say he's either going to be a shorthair or a medium hair. Whatever he looks like, he'll be your best friend if you treat him with love and respect.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
We definitely need more photos of lil Armani,they grow so incredibly fast- we don't want to miss any of i his kittenhood❤