Make Signature Banner Requests Here

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
would I be allowed my sweetpea Ebony as a signature thing?

With "gone from our lives, but never from our hearts" and 1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018 ?

Her adoption date and the date we said goodbye to her, vets didn't think she had longer than 2 years but she managed 4 years
I'll see what I can come up, tiggerwillow tiggerwillow .

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
thanks ruby that's gorgeous your so clever :heartshape:
Glad you like it. Ebony was a gorgeous cat, so it was a pleasure to create a banner with his photo. :redheartpump::bigeyes:

If you need any help figuring out how to add it to your signature, go back to the very first post in this thread, on page one.

carrie640

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I tried to make one myself, but I guess I just don't have the talent for it. Technology is not my friend lately! If anyone might be able to talk me through making one or has the talent to make on for me, I would be GREATLY indebted! the one in my signature was made for me by a member here as a gift when Ashie died. That was 2007. I cannot even remember who made it, but I love it! I just can't figure out how to get it back to the original size. I am tech-challenge. :(

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I tried to make one myself, but I guess I just don't have the talent for it. Technology is not my friend lately! If anyone might be able to talk me through making one or has the talent to make on for me, I would be GREATLY indebted! the one in my signature was made for me by a member here as a gift when Ashie died. That was 2007. I cannot even remember who made it, but I love it! I just can't figure out how to get it back to the original size. I am tech-challenge. :(
There you go. It's not that clear as I don't have the original copy to resize.

Untitled.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
No, not me although I made a ton of them in the olden days. :lol: I did a search and it was cocoalily.

carrie640

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
M
Thank you!!!! I thought I'd try and do one for the three I have. Can you recommend a tech-friendly app? I have a Silhouette Cameo that I can do many things with, but I'm a bit slow on jpg files with that software. Any that are kind of "drag and drop" ?