Make Signature Banner Requests Here

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama
I love my signature you created,I've gotten quite a few compliments on your design

Would you be up for adding Timmy in there somehow? I have no idea how his photo could be added but he is part of our family now

He's not yet allowed out on the patio and that's the place everyone gathers for photos,lol

I've got a cute photo of his darling face,like this one

Attachments

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Kwik Kwik : I'll see what I can. :)
Oh my goodness!I was having trouble posting earlier and I'm so glad it went through AND you will see what you can do- you're amazing!Very skilled, Im tickled when I post photos- thsts a big deal for me,lol
THANK YOU ❤

If you'd like a photo of his whole body ?

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness!I was having trouble posting earlier and I'm so glad it went through AND you will see what you can do- you're amazing!Very skilled, Im tickled when I post photos- thsts a big deal for me,lol
THANK YOU ❤

If you'd like a photo of his whole body ?
Oh, he's VERY handsome! A little tigret :redheartpump::loveeyes:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Kwik Kwik : I modified your original banner a bit, and added Timmy. Not sure how the sizing will be in your signature, as I was trying to make it a bit bigger this time. Try it, and I'll resize it, if it's too big or too small.

View attachment 458014
Kwik Kwik : I modified your original banner a bit, and added Timmy. Not sure how the sizing will be in your signature, as I was trying to make it a bit bigger this time. Try it, and I'll resize it, if it's too big or too small.

View attachment 458014
I love it bit don't know what I'm doing -lol
Trying to follow past instructions and I'm clueless

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you like it. And I'm happy it's displaying larger now.
Oh I really do-I knew you were not well pleased with something about it but I didn't know what you meant until I saw the difference-its looks more balanced I think but I'd of never known -you probably already had a picture in your minds eye as most artists do

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh I really do-I knew you were not well pleased with something about it but I didn't know what you meant until I saw the difference-its looks more balanced I think but I'd of never known -you probably already had a picture in your minds eye as most artists do
I'm a perfectionist, so I'm always trying to tweak things to make them better. :runaround:

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Because cats are perfect creatures, all cat lovers are influenced by them and seek perfection.
And by looking at them, they also develop an eye for beauty, grace and harmony, hence they often become graphic artists.