Make Signature Banner Requests Here

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
May I have a photo background?I don't see the option except for the url& a pop up said " contact an admin"

Here's the thingy
New item by Kwik P. If allowed
Kwik Kwik : I can create something for you. However, because signature pics are rectangular, your pic will need to have some sort of background, similar to mine. Did you have a preferred colour? Or pattern? Also, did you want any text on your signature?

Something like this, is what I can come up with.
I can put some text on the right hand side. Like the cat's names. Or a cute caption.
If you have another picture, that would probably be good too, so there's less blank space. Then I could put the text underneath.

1686227921211.png

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Kwik Kwik : I can create something for you. However, because signature pics are rectangular, your pic will need to have some sort of background, similar to mine. Did you have a preferred colour? Or pattern? Also, did you want any text on your signature?

Something like this, is what I can come up with.
I can put some text on the right hand side. Like the cat's names. Or a cute caption.
If you have another picture, that would probably be good too, so there's less blank space. Then I could put the text underneath.

View attachment 451856
Oh that would be wonderful with their names on the side...that's Max,Sami,Bella and Graycie
However you think it'll work best-its hard getting a photo with them all in it,lol - as I'm sure you know!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that would be wonderful with their names on the side...that's Max,Sami,Bella and Graycie
However you think it'll work best-its hard getting a photo with them all in it,lol - as I'm sure you know!
And yours is terrific with the background like you have- I do like pink or really all colors,you pick!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Pink is one of my favourite colours, so I really enjoyed creating this for you. Hope you like it too.

View attachment 451884
So now when do I get to submit is for approval? I understand I must first be a member for at least 10 days and have a minimum requirement of posts( good thing I'm social!talk alot)

How do you find your post count,I see "messages ",is that it?

I do hope I'm not a pest,I just know this is where I want to be

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
So now when do I get to submit is for approval? I understand I must first be a member for at least 10 days and have a minimum requirement of posts
You should be able to attach the signature now since you are an Adult Cat.

Save the photo to Catsite Media and link it from there.
Go to your username on the top right corner, click on it. Look for 'Signature' at the left hand corner above 'Log Out' in the drop down down menu and you'll see a box for the signature. Copy the image you just saved to Catsite Media and paste then image in the box.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
You should be able to attach the signature now since you are an Adult Cat.

Save the photo to Catsite Media and link it from there.
Go to your username on the top right corner, click on it. Look for 'Signature' at the left hand corner above 'Log Out' in the drop down down menu and you'll see a box for the signature. Copy the image you just saved to Catsite Media and paste then image in the box.
Thanks TT-,I think I did it,can you confirm it's done properly?

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think so. You haven't been here that long and don't know your way around as much as, for instance, I do, having been here since 2006:lol2:
You're too kind-after I'm here as long as you've been you'll change your mind,rofl.... I'm truly challenged technically 🫣😵💫

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're too kind-after I'm here as long as you've been you'll change your mind,rofl.... I'm truly challenged technically 🫣😵💫
Well, in fact, ALL of us are. Tech is changing exponentially second by second. NONE of us knows it all. If each of us gets to know the little bit necessary to live our own lives well, it's a miracle. So relax, learn what you need to every day, and be glad. You're on TheCatSite. :redheartpump: :catlove::redheartpump:

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Excellent work by the board’s distinguished Graphics Designers!

Hardly any need for anybody else to intervene, but I’ve noticed that the keenly active member Mia6 has had several signature versions made. So I thought I’d just add another one for good measure. :wink:
All I did was to square the circle…err…circle the square in the case of Kirsten, as a matter of purrsonal purreference.