Make Signature Banner Requests Here

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
M
Thank you!!!! I thought I'd try and do one for the three I have. Can you recommend a tech-friendly app? I have a Silhouette Cameo that I can do many things with, but I'm a bit slow on jpg files with that software. Any that are kind of "drag and drop" ?
I don't have Photoshop, so can't make the really fancy banners. But I have made some by just cropping and pasting pics into a Word document, then resizing it using IrfanView - Official Homepage - One of the Most Popular Viewers Worldwide. For backgrounds I've just googled and found ones I liked. And for fonts I've used Kaushan Script Font Download. It's a few different steps, but once you get going, it's not too difficult or time consuming.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have Photoshop, so can't make the really fancy banners. But I have made some by just cropping and pasting pics into a Word document, then resizing it using IrfanView - Official Homepage - One of the Most Popular Viewers Worldwide. For backgrounds I've just googled and found ones I liked. And for fonts I've used Kaushan Script Font Download. It's a few different steps, but once you get going, it's not too difficult or time consuming.
Is that English? Sounds Greek to me- you are so creative and savvy with that fancy shmancy stuff(lucky for me- I love the one you made for me- get tons of compliments❤)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama - oh boy Id love it- I'm constantly trying to get a photo with everyone in it and every single time I get ready to "snap ' somebody walks away! Rofl. Especially out on the patio where they are often all together on the table - but of course when I get to the door one of 2 of my nosey little babies jump down to greet me ... One of these days ,I'm trying

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are easier (and cheaper!) photo apps than Photoshop available these days. I used Picsart, which iirc is in the Apple app store, to do my banner. Of course I had the advantage of P&D loafing together, so I just had to crop the photo and add the text.