Looking for other pawnters in crime

Magda_Mimosa

Magda Loves Kitties More Then We Love Magda
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone, just an old cat lover wanting to make friends, I'm a 60 year old from sunny Portugal. Favorit breeds are all the fluffiest ones, although I never discriminate <3 Please tell me what you like and what fluffy ball awaits for you at home.

Warrrrrrrmest regards.

Magda

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Magda, welcome to the site , glad you have joined us. Do you have kitties, we would love to know their names and see photos. I have two cats, one fluffy one not. They are Kiwi and Buzz. Enjoy looking around and joining in.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-059147.gif
Madga, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
images.jpg
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Yes, please post photos of your fluffy ones for us to see! :camera::camera::camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome! Do you have cats? What are there names? Any pictures?

I have nine cats ranging from almost 2 to 16. Going in rows across, left to right: Willow, Tara, Astrid, Simon (the oldest with my Hobbit grandson), Estella (Astrid's littermate), Evangeline, Silas (the baby), Freya, and Fennimore (Willow's much, much larger littermate)

iPiccy-collage.jpg

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to the site :hithere:
I have Maine Coons & a Sphynx :redheartpump:
Do you have any cats of your own Magda ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Magda_Mimosa

Magda Loves Kitties More Then We Love Magda
Kitten
Purraise
Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 13.47.57.png
This is my little Fantasma, an 8-year-old rescue, it's my love, my friend, and my life partner. It's a pleasure to meet you all!!!! So many beautiful fur balls in this community, it warms my heart!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
BOY did you come to the right place! My current cat is a Domestic Short Hair, so I'd better not ever say in her hearing that I LOVE "floofy cats!" But I do!