Little Lotte And Her Babies

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
3D510213-A862-4CCE-8ECB-C937559CCEC2.gif
IsauraS, Lotte and new bunch of kittens, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
678AAABD-5747-4A54-A55B-0EF7F919F199.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

I see that you’ve already found your way around and have posted in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

IsauraS

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! Yes, I was very worried at the time and wanted a bit of help without bugging the vet too much. All the cats are healthy, as you can see. Now all I have to do is clean the old toys, make sure there's nothing to worry about. :)

The next thing to do is to read about what to expect with kitten development. :D

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Beautiful little foster family. :catlove:

Do you have any cats of your own?

IsauraS

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, I do. I have two girls and a boy. Bonnie, 2 years old. Kida, 1 year old. Frankie, about 4 months.

IsauraS

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sad news. Lotte lost a baby. I checked them this morning, they were all fine. An hour later I went to check on them and one wasn't moving. I know it's not my fault but I keep wondering if I did something wrong or if there was a way I could have prevented this from happening. I'm really heart broken.

Pook

Litterbox Queen
Young Cat
Purraise
Ohhhhh I am sorry. There are times when one doesn't do well and unfortunately .... has to go to the Bridge. You did fine.

Bless you, and pray the little one crosses the bridge, we will see him/her later.

If you need to bury the little one, there are options depending on your circumstances.

I am so very sorry. That is never easy at all.

Purrs
Pook

IsauraS

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you everyone. I am still sad over it, but the remaining five are doing great. I have to move forward. I really blame the bed she had because it was too small, but it was what she picked to give birth in (I had a large box ready for her and she ignored it). I wanted to keep her and the babies in it a bit longer, because of the familiar smell. I switched her bed today to a larger pad. She complained but after meowing a few times she accepted it. The five kittens are doing great. This was them today still in the old bed.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad to hear the remaining kittens are doing well though. May that continue for many years.