Let's Babble Our Way to Post #4,000,000 And Win Prizes Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Those diamond cat earrings are also available at The Tiniest Tiger!  I'm wearing them right now and have been ever since they arrived.  Stylish and perfect size "bling" without being overdone.  I'm allergic to nickel, so have to make sure my jewelry is nickel-free; even some "real" gold and silver jewelry contains it! 
I absolutely adore them!!!  I'm allergic nickel, silver, and everything but gold.  But these aren't bother my ears at all!  I'm beyond thrilled.

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It would really suck to be allergic to everything except for gold! I have problems with nickle too, but not to a horrible extent. 

bootse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well it rained here in South Philly 7am and my husband and I and the dog ran out there for an hour and just watched as it poured. We love the porch when it rains. Kitty wasn't allowed but she doesn't know any better anyway. Now we are all bedded down for the night Nighty night TCS. BOOTSE momView media item 372517

bootse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
View media item 372521BOOTSE and Our 11yr old dog Kira I know Kira has a belly but we Love her and her belly she's had epellepsy for 5yrs now and we're just grateful we still have fun with her & BOOTSE

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It would really suck to be allergic to everything except for gold! I have problems with nickle too, but not to a horrible extent. 
It does!  I haven't had any earrings to wear in quite a while because they all got lost while moving (not that a lot to begin with) and I didn't have the money to buy any because, I don't know if anyone has noticed or not, but gold isn't cheap.  Haha.  But I'm still wearing these pretties and having no problems!  *does a happy dance*

On another note, I am getting SO frustrated!  I think I'm gonna give up on the window seat idea.  I can't find one with enough positive reviews and few enough negative reviews for me to be comfortable buying.  My window sills are reasonably wide and the scratching post is in front of one of them so they can get their window time.  So I guess I'll get them something else.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It does!  I haven't had any earrings to wear in quite a while because they all got lost while moving (not that a lot to begin with) and I didn't have the money to buy any because, I don't know if anyone has noticed or not, but gold isn't cheap.  Haha.  But I'm still wearing these pretties and having no problems!  *does a happy dance*

On another note, I am getting SO frustrated!  I think I'm gonna give up on the window seat idea.  I can't find one with enough positive reviews and few enough negative reviews for me to be comfortable buying.  My window sills are reasonably wide and the scratching post is in front of one of them so they can get their window time.  So I guess I'll get them something els
I have 2 window perches.  The cats really like them.  I got them at Petsmart.  Had them over a year and no problems.  They are nice and long - perfect for my long cats.  They weigh 13.? and 11.? pounds.  I'm sure you could find them on amazon.  this is the generic petsmart brand but I've see them sold under other brand names.

http://www.petsmart.com/supplies-tr...-36-catid-200061?var_id=36-5973&_t=pfm=search

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have 2 window perches.  The cats really like them.  I got them at Petsmart.  Had them over a year and no problems.  They are nice and long - perfect for my long cats.  They weigh 13.? and 11.? pounds.  I'm sure you could find them on amazon.  this is the generic petsmart brand but I've see them sold under other brand names.

http://www.petsmart.com/supplies-tr...-36-catid-200061?var_id=36-5973&_t=pfm=search
I didn't see those on Amazon.  I think I'll get them a couple of those off of PetSmart later when I have more actual cash and just get them different presents off Amazon for now.  I'm a bit overprotective, but all the seats I was checking out on Amazon had a review that caused me concern.

Last edited:

elkie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I didn't see those on Amazon.  I think I'll get them a couple of those off of PetSmart later when I have more actual cash and just get them different presents off Amazon for now.  I'm a bit overprotective, but all the seats I was checking out on Amazon had a review that caused me concern.
I took a look and it seems the Petsmart one is about the same as this one 
They're both held up by velcro and look pretty similar. I'll have to get one of these if my kittens grow too big for the sill 
 we'll see!

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I  just found that one on amazon 
It look similar to mine the only difference is the heater which I don't need in CA and the legs are fancier.  Mine are very sturdy.  The cats jump from it to my headboard.

bootse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Please help I can't find the recipe for the Whiskey Fudge and would really try to make it my husband is also interested after I told him about the Whiskey Fudge now we both want the recipe

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Congrats on the win! Sorry I have been away on government business or rather personal freedom fighting. Planning on going to DC on the 13th for a protest-not sure if I have the cash to get a plane ticket as its just TOO long of a drive and I HATE city driving. We will see by next weekend. Or just an excuse to travel again before the snow flies.

Honeybee hasn't been sleeping with me lately. She has been hiding under the bed a lot=I think she misses our camp. She rarely slept under the bed there. I wonder if we may need to find another home to rent or move around-I wonder if she is getting bored with our area? she is eating and taking her puffs just fine. She is running around like a nut with that swishy tail of hers. We need to get her haircut but Jon says its too close to wintertime. I really would like to get her butt and back legs trimmed but she is such a pill at the groomers. I wish my groomer had a helper because I wouldn't have so much anxiety about holding down my girl. I am tempted to see if the vet can get her butt shaved. These long hair kitties=Floey allowed me to trim her with scissors. Honeybee attacks the scissors unless a second person distracts her with a toy and holds her tail so its not whipping all around.

Pumps is doing ok. She still sleeps a lot but eats well and sleeps on the couch at night then in the library.

I finally ditched a ton of books this week. I want that room empty. Got to cart off 12 book cases. I will put them out for free and if no one comes I will use my saws all and chop them up=they are not wood but that cheapo particle board=not worth anything.

Just finished burning Billy Idols greatest hits on the puter. Dancing with myself is one of my fav songs. Such a good moving song!

Dancing with myself!!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Here I thought I was really quiet about giving my prize to the next person since I had won the socks in the previous contest and here you go blabbing it all over the place!
Even the monitors were keeping it quiet., I didn't want a big fuss over it. You had already thanked me via PM, now I feel all bashful for doing a good deed.
I did not post anything in a while on purpose just in case lightning would strike three times.
The world is so full of ugliness right now that everyone needs to see things like this. Don't feel bashful. You are a sweetheart for sharing like that. Most of us already knew that you are. Now the newbies do too. 

My future mother-in-law got me a present!!!  A kitty quilt!  And it's Connor approved!
How pretty!!  Lucky you! Connor is adorable. 

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, the rain is now much heavier, and there is a steady wind, although at this point it really isn't more than it would be in any decent thunderstorm.  The worst will be late tonight,  OOPS!  I lied.  We're getting some rough gusts.  Just saw rain go flying sideways, then settle back.  Hekitty is taking it all well.  As long as we don't have thunder, she is good with it.  Tornado watch till midnight.  But that's protocol for a tropical storm of most any strength.

In more exciting news...I'm cleaning my stove.  Yeah,  But it's a slow day.  Nothing going on but a smallish hurricane.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, I was sitting in here working and I heard a knock on the door.  I'm a little curious since we rarely have anyone come over but, as I said, I was working so John had to get it.  I hear him and a female voice but I can't quite make out what they're saying.  A couple of minutes later, John came in and handed me Murphy.  Apparently, he sneaked out when John was coming home from running an errand and our neighbor found him wandering up and down the hallway.  As sneaky as my (precious and adorable) brats are, it's a REALLY good thing we have a hallway and another door between our door and the big, scary outside world.

On another note, I spent about 6 hours yesterday checking out cat toys and reading reviews.  Some of the reviews made my heart stop with the stories about how the toy killed or nearly killed their cats.  Horrible!  Finally, I settled on about $70 worth of kitty toys and bought my boyfriend something and a couple of things for myself.  I spend more than double on them than I did on us.  Anyway, here are the toys that I thought passed muster:

Got two of these
And 2 of these
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EZTCW94/?tag=&tag=thecatsite
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CAFYIF0/?tag=&tag=thecatsite
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IK5SHK2/?tag=&tag=thecatsite
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IK5SAIG/?tag=&tag=thecatsite
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0018MXX3K/?tag=&tag=thecatsite
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009YF3KY/?tag=&tag=thecatsite

And I always use amazon smile because it donates to the spca.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I donate to the local SPCA, too. Their shelter has a wish list on Amazon so if I buy something off their wish list, they get that item (it's shipped directly to them with a gift message) plus the 0.5% donation thing

Status
Not open for further replies.