Jigsaws

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
This was a fast and fun 500 piece puzzzle, by CrazeArt. I don’t usually do 500 piece puzzle but because this was such a busy image and I had never done one by this puzzle maker , I thought I would give it a try. Nice solid feeling pieces and interesting shapes as well as beautiful colors and crisp images made it really enjoyable to do.
IMG_0541.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I love that kind of puzzle, susanm9006 susanm9006 .. lots of colour!
I often do 500s with a friend when she comes over for the day.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This was a fast and fun 500 piece puzzzle, by CrazeArt. I don’t usually do 500 piece puzzle but because this was such a busy image and I had never done one by this puzzle maker , I thought I would give it a try. Nice solid feeling pieces and interesting shapes as well as beautiful colors and crisp images made it really enjoyable to do.
View attachment 460680
That's beatutiful! I love Christmas puzzles.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We've done a bunch of them lately. A few were agonizing. :lol:

IMG_6422.jpg

This one was tough:

IMG_6429.jpg

This one went really fast - susanm9006 susanm9006 This is a similar feel to the one you did but is a Cra Z art.

IMG_6445.jpg

I got this one used off of Facebook and was skeptical all the pieces would be there but they were -

IMG_6438.jpg

I got this one at a thrift shop and it was by far the toughest one we have done. It was impossible to figure out where all of the little people went and the pieces did not fit together well at all.

IMG_6453.jpg

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
We've done a bunch of them lately. A few were agonizing. :lol:

View attachment 461082

This one was tough:

View attachment 461081

This one went really fast - susanm9006 susanm9006 This is a similar feel to the one you did but is a Cra Z art.

View attachment 461079

I got this one used off of Facebook and was skeptical all the pieces would be there but they were -

View attachment 461080

I got this one at a thrift shop and it was by far the toughest one we have done. It was impossible to figure out where all of the little people went and the pieces did not fit together well at all.

View attachment 461078
OMG, that last one would have to have been a HUGE challenge! I have done the beer one or something similar and did not find it fun.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Does this happen to anyone else who does a lot of puzzles? I found a puzzle at the thrift store by my favorite artist, Amy Stewart. It look a little familiar but maybe because I have seen it online or maybe because I have already done it. Bought it anyway because it was really cheap, and now I am sorting pieces and still can’t decide if it’s one I have already done. Feeling pretty silly about that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Does this happen to anyone else who does a lot of puzzles? I found a puzzle at the thrift store by my favorite artist, Amy Stewart. It look a little familiar but maybe because I have seen it online or maybe because I have already done it. Bought it anyway because it was really cheap, and now I am sorting pieces and still can’t decide if it’s one I have already done. Feeling pretty silly about that.
I have absolutely done that! You are not alone. :)

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I have absolutely done that! You are not alone. :)
Thanks! The more I sort, the more I think I haven’t done this one. I would try looking it up to see when it was released but I don’t like looking at an image that I am putting together. Once it is done I will check the date on it. This is another of her “shelf” puzzles which I do love. This one with tiny toys.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm just starting to make a spreadsheet of what we've done and what I've bought and have to do because it's getting very confusing already! I have seven that we are going to donate to the library. They resell them for $1.50 and I've bought some there.

Here are our latest:

This was a Bits and Pieces brand and was very difficult.

IMG_6577 (1).jpg

This one was White Mountain brand and wasn't bad other than the leaves at the top

IMG_6460.jpg

This was a Ravensburger and was very hard. It has a watercolor feel and it was difficult to decipher the differences in color.

IMG_6465.jpg