Jigsaws

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
So this may bring to an end my current spate of jigsaw-doing. :biggrin:
It was great.. the story of Matisse. Inside the lid is a description of his life as shown in the picture, including his three cats, Minouche, Coussi and La Puce.
matisse.jpg

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Fantastic puzzle mani mani . I am so itching to start one. I have a family gathering here on Tuesday and after that the puzzle board is coming out . I have two bins full of fun looking puzzles, so I am ready.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
When I went out for groceries last week one of the places I went was Target and I looked quickly in the toy section and managed to grab the last puzzle. I haven't started it yet. -

View attachment 329485

Over three years later we finally made it -

IMG_6323.jpg

We made this one as well -

IMG_6370.jpg

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
My husband has been having some issues lately and we started doing the puzzles because it helps him relax. I don't think this one helped at all. It took us about a week to do and was very difficult -

IMG_6392.jpg

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry about your puzzle experience AbbysMom AbbysMom , I have done that puzzle or one very similar and didn’t enjoy it much either. For me, it was too much repetition and boring colors. mani mani , yours would drive me crazy as well!

I finally got a puzzle started yesterday. I intended to just get it sorted and the edge put together but was having so much fun I ended up spending hours on it. It’s a collage image of doors and front steps and there are so many interesting sections I just couldn’t quit.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
So this may bring to an end my current spate of jigsaw-doing. :biggrin:
It was great.. the story of Matisse. Inside the lid is a description of his life as shown in the picture, including his three cats, Minouche, Coussi and La Puce.
View attachment 458740
Oh, that's amazing. :clap:

I don't even know where I got this one, but found it up on a shelf and decided to do it. Finished this morning. I need to find some more, I don't think I have any more here. :eek:

IMG_1831.JPG

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, that's amazing. :clap:

I don't even know where I got this one, but found it up on a shelf and decided to do it. Finished this morning. I need to find some more, I don't think I have any more here. :eek:
Nothing worse than being in the mood to do a puzzle and not having one! That happen d to me the first year I started doing puzzles and after that I made sure I am well stocked. I shop thrift stores and online as well year round and have a tub full (plus a few more) ready to go. In Spring I pack up the ones I have completed all winter and donate them to an old friend.

betsygee

Staff Member
Purraise
Finished this beauty. It was such a fun puzzle, I really enjoyed it. It’s on the new puzzle board I made this summer, my old one was made of poster board, this is hardboard and should hold up much better.

View attachment 459659
Oh, nice--both the puzzle and the board!

betsygee

Staff Member
Purraise
I had just posted that I'm out of puzzles, and look what came in the mail today! My sister sent it as a thank you for a weekend she and my BIL spent here in August. How sweet was that, and perfect timing.

ETA: I hadn't even told her I was out of puzzles, she just knows I like to do them.

IMG_1857.JPG

Last edited: