Jigsaws

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Wow, what a lot of detail! Nice.

I scored a couple of nice used puzzles at a thrift shop this past weekend, hoping to have time to start one of them this weekend!

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, what a lot of detail! Nice.

I scored a couple of nice used puzzles at a thrift shop this past weekend, hoping to have time to start one of them this weekend!
This is an Amy Stewart puzzle. She had done a number of these “bookshelf” type puzzles and they are always fun. This was a thrift store $1.99 puzzle and well worth it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I've had this one in the cupboard for a while.. I'd avoided it as it looked difficult, and it was.
There's a piece missing too.. I think it might have been visited by 'gremlins' in the night and may turn up.. must remember to cover it!

jigsaw.jpg

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
Lovely picture susanm9006 susanm9006 but as you say, there are some similar colour bits that make it difficult.

I just finished this Op Shop find.. I don't like doing too many of the cartoony ones, but every now and again, they're fun.
PXL_20231123_061105904.jpg

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I just finished this Op Shop find.. I don't like doing too many of the cartoony ones, but every now and again, they're fun.
Oh that looks hard!

AbbysMom AbbysMom , I love most White Mountain puzzles, and I especially like their larger size.
We really like the White Mountain ones too! I've bought some new but have also been finding some at thrift stores. Here's what we have been up to:

These Halloween ones are both White Mountain:

IMG_6724.jpg
IMG_6746.jpg

This one was awful to do!

IMG_6786.jpg

This one is a White Mountain:

thumbnail.jpg

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
you've been busy AbbysMom AbbysMom !
They're great.. except for that seascape one.. it looks like a bit of a jigsaw nightmare. You get a gold star for finishing that one. :goldstar:

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
So I took a chance and bought a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle from Amazon that was discounted for Black Friday. Fun image but a risk because I have never heard of the manufacturer, Huadada, and origination was China. Happy to say the puzzle arrived today, image is nice and bright and puzzle pieces seem sized similar to Buffalo Games.