Jigsaws

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Really cute! The missing piece doesn't stand out either. In fact, just quickly looking, I can't find it.
No it's one of those puzzles where it really isn't a big thing.(I'm not telling you in case people want to 'spot the space':biggrin:)
It was so much fun.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Missing pieces don’t bother me much either mani mani , except when it’s an edge piece. I put together so many used puzzles that I am always a bit surprised when there aren’t any. I usually only buy puzzles where the pieces have been in a bag rather than loose in the box which I think is a sign someone cared to keep them together and I know it is less likely some have fallen out of the box.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[QUOTE="mani, post: 5667569, member: 47177"
My latest.. it isn't one I'd normally choose.. it was an op shop buy.. but all intact and good to do.
[/QUOTE]
I've got that one - it's waiting to be done. I purchased it locally second-hand. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
a friend came around today and we did this 500 pc one.. very easy and quite sweet. :)
js.jpg

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
A pretty one mani mani , and it looks like it would be fun to do. I have slowly been picking up new puzzles all summer and have a great stockpile of fun ones for the fall and winter.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I miss doing jigsaw puzzles.

Maybe once J is in PDO two mornings a week next month and I have some dedicated toddler free time M can chill and I can puzzle.